Cycles and libido summary.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I thought it would be interesting to hear about ythe different cycles you guys have run in the past and how it affeced your libido during and after. I know this is different from person to person but would be fun to hear how different cycles react on different people and to see if there is some sort of pattern.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Test+Tren+Dbol

Cycle: Test+Tren+Dbol.
Duration: 3 months
PCT: 6 weeker, Clomid, Nolva, HCG, DHEA, RR, LX
Libido during: Insane!
Libido after: Very low for 2,5 months!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Pheraplex:
On cycle: Libido high ^
Post cycle: libido moderate to low - 3 weeks low

Epstane:
On cycle: Libido normal to high ^
Post cycle: Libido normal to moderate - 1 week low

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
Ergo Max LMG - 6 weeks
On - No change
Off - No change

4 week break

Ergo Max LMG - 4 weeks
On - Up
Off - Normal real quick

4 week break

Mass Xtreme - 4 weeks
On - Up
Off - went into:

Tren Xtreme - 2 weeks
On - Way up! - Got off it quick, gyno popped up.
Off - Way low - 4 months! - Depressed - My body did not like what was going on here. lol. I was super swole at this point.

8 month break

Epistane - 1 week
On - No Change
Off - No Change

2 week break

Epistane - 2 weeks
On - Lower than Normal
Off - Went back to Normal or higher really quick

3 week break

Mass Tabs - 1 week

On - No change, if anything lower - stopped cause of hair thinning
Off - Didn't come off

Went into

TT-40 - 4 weeks
On - little higher a beginning, lower towards end
Off - today is my first day, so we'll see, but I feel pretty good about this one.

post cycle therapy for each cycle
Nolva - 20/20/20/10

Clomind - 100/100/70/50

AI - Start 1 week before end of cycle and ran throughout post cycle therapy, end 1 week before end of post cycle therapy.

Paravol - 2 pills/day

NAC - 2g day - ON cycle too

Mood Max - 2 pills/day

DHEA - 60mg/day

Detox - 3 pills/day

N

njt11

Awards
TST + Megazol
On: Libido Up
PCT: Back to normal

Revolt + Megazol
On: Way down
PCT: Way down for a month

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I Just Finished This One....

D-boll+test=libido Was Amazing Felt Like An Animal

Finished Up With Winnie Inj.= Libido Was Terrible

Pct(nolva)= Libido Started Real Low.. Slowly Working Its Way Up

R

rothyman

Awards
Epistane/DHEA (200mg)

Almost 4 weeks in and up all through out.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
TRN-4/4/6/6/0/0 PP-0/0/10/20/20/30 Normal on cycle and PCT. Nolva, Alpha Drive, and Restore.

Epistane 20/30/30/40 Normal on cycle, PCT was terrible.. ATD and Nolva

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
c'mon guys let here some more about cycles and fu**drive

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol: 10/20/30/30/30 PCT (reboundXT & Retain) this was a long time ago when every1 thought RXT was suffice for PCT
On: up for couple weeks then dropped like a rock
off: felt like a dropped a grenade down my pants and patched it up with a bandaid... libido down for 3-4 months

promagnon25: 50/75/75/75 > PCT nolva/blue up/retain
On: libido nice and high
Off: moderate for about a week then back to normal

Havoc: 20/20/40/40/60 > PCT nolva/blue up/retain
On: libido high for first few weeks then leveled off
Off: moderately low for 2 weeks then moderate for 2 weeks and finally back to normal

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
every cycle ive done my libido has gone up during.

after my first couple there was little change in pct.
my more recent cycles have resulted in some libido loss in pct.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Epistane pulse 2.5 weeks - absolutely no desire to have sex, and on top of that I had trouble getting it up and painful orgasms. Switched over to p-plex and pulsed it for 2.5 weeks. Libido was normal during this part of the pulse, but I also added in m-drol at 10 mg post workout. Now currently on Trenadrol (not pulsed) and I am getting rock hard woods whenever I do anything, lol.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Superdrol
On: 6 weeks, felt normal
Off: LOOOOOOOONG time, no libido at all for 2-3 months. Worst time of my life. LOL

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
I'm two weeks into pct from the tt-40 in my last post. I'm back to normal. Ff anything, i feel like my libido is way up. I'm running the same pct that I described in my earlier post. With the this pct, everything went back to normal in less than a week.

The tt-40 is great if you are looking for dry gains. I love dry compounds. I'd stack it with winstrol but I was concerned about hair loss. I think the tt-40 is great to stack with MMA too.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I'm two weeks into post cycle therapy from the tt-40 in my last post. I'm back to normal. Ff anything, i feel like my libido is way up. I'm running the same post cycle therapy that I described in my earlier post. With the this post cycle therapy, everything went back to normal in less than a week.

The tt-40 is great if you are looking for dry gains. I love dry compounds. I'd stack it with winstrol but I was concerned about hair loss. I think the tt-40 is great to stack with MMA too.
What brand and compound is TT40?

M

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
What brand and compound is TT40?
Ive been looking all over for anything at all on the tt40... Does anyone know much about it?

American Cellular labs makes it, I couldnt post the link for you guys though.

Androsta-1-ene-3B-ol, 17-one (The "B" is some special character on the bottle)

70mg 3 x a day

J

Juicer Nation

Awards
21 yrs old.

equipoise - only 2 weeks

1st - 450mg (cave man appetite. libido dead)
2nd- 600mg ( appetite slightly supressed, got really sick for some reason and had to discontinue)

i know its meant to be takin 8 -1 0weeks but i had no choice, all i got out of it was some good pumps and slightly shrunken nuts. libido is still recovering 4 weeks later weight is same.

pct- novadex xt only

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Currently in pct after a 6 weeker 100mg ED H50 cycle. Diet was 1000 or more under maintenance with 1 cheat day during the week. Weight stayed the same but lost some fat. Was very lethargic during the entire cycle. My libido was lower than normal but still acceptable to do it over again. Will be interesting to see how this one goes in PCT. If it goes welll i will do this H50 stuff again but in 125mg ED for 7 weeks.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
how much fat loss? i hope it was a significant amount at that dosage

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
not too bad, prob could have had the same results with less... no reason to run it at 125, if you need sumthin stronger go with a diff product, more doesn't always mean better results

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRN-4/4/6/6/0/0 PP-0/0/10/20/20/30 Normal on cycle and post cycle therapy. Nolva, Alpha Drive, and Restore.

Epistane 20/30/30/40 Normal on cycle, PCT was terrible.. ATD and Nolva
ATD to blame once again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol upped it then smashed for months on end post cycle

phera avg then a drop in post for a week or 2 then back to norm

on epidrol now, huge libido boost(20-50mg range), better then any other cycle for first 3 weeks then dropped to below norm with occasional boosts(60-80mg). not yet finished with cycle.

test-eq slightly better then normal actually very good then started to drop off at ending of 15 weeker. libido in the gutter for 2 months after

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Just finished PCT after a 6 weeker 100mg ED H50 cycle. Libido was a bit lower than normal during the cycle and PCT and is almost back to normal now.

I would do it again for sure.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
H-drol/Zol/Ergo - 7 week cycle

hdrol (ramped from 50-100mg for 7 weeks, stayed at 100mg for 2 weeks)
Zol (ramped 100-300mg in first week, stayed at 300 for rest of cycle)
Ergo (jumped right into 25mg for last 2 weeks)

Libido honestly didn't change too much on that stack, maybe went down near the end, but when ergo was introduced it shot up.

Libido stayed pretty decent through p c t w/nolva (was actually very strong even in first week of p c t) but at one point it was up and down (intermittent).

End of P C T I ran a 4 week evo stack and libido was up and down (worse than before), so I stopped it after 2.5 weeks and it went back to normal pretty fast.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm pretty sure all of your libidos are low because you didn't use paravol after cycle. if you guys would actually use libido enhancers you'd be fine.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm pretty sure all of your libidos are low because you didn't use paravol after cycle. if you guys would actually use libido enhancers you'd be fine.

I was taking Paravol @ around 4 caps a day as well as Leviathan. I think it might be the reason for the boost in my first week of p c t, but pretty sure the nolva made it more intermittent. I agree though, my libido never really got low during p c t at all for any amount of time.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Havoc + Propadrol
On: Normal to High
Off: Normal

Halo + Winztrol
On: Normal
Off: Low, around week 1-2 it went back to normal

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
Sustanon + Deca (300mg of each per week)
On: Libido way up
Off: Libido low to nonexistent

Only thing that finally brought it back up was HCG. 500iu's a day for two weeks did the trick.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Test only- 14 weeks
Start- Great
Middle - Good thanks to some HCG
End - Neutral
PCT - Down in the gutter used clomid and nolva. Everything normalized after PCT was complete

Revolt/ Max Lmg - 6weeks
Start - Good
Middle - Decent
End- Decent
PCT - Started off slow then back to normal.

Superdrol - 4 weeks
Start - Good
Middle - Low
End - Poor
PCT - Decent

Hdrol - 7 weeks
Start - Really good
Middle - Still very good
End - Fair
PCT - Bounced back in a few days thanks to some Toremifene

Epi/PP - Started off with 2 weeks epi then added PP for 3 weeks and continued with 2 more weeks EPI
Start - Ridiculous
Middle - Fair
End - Ridiculous
PCT - Under progress - Libido seems to be unaffected by the epi and moreso with the Phera. Testicle atrophy is minimal and seems only slightly shrunked.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems epi is the best out there now for libido boost in the first two weeks of use. It was thru the roof for me my first two weeks. Wonderful thing!!!!!

dadream, i like that epi pp cycle. looks like a good idea to do 2 week cycles with the epi on a PP base. Thanks for the idea.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i noticed that while on the PP it definitly put on a few more lbs proabably of water+glycogen which helped w/ strength and to lube up my joints a little. And i noticed when i came of i dropped about 2-3 lbs but i am still looking cut+ swole. I think they complimented each other well but i'd rather not stack two methyls. But epi is my favorite hands down i feel like i could take 30mgs for months and suffer no testicular atrophy although i would never......:think:

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Epithin-E/trenadrol

Gains: put on 4lbs and dropped about 2% bodyfat

ON: way up at the beginning then started to drop towards the end, when i got to 9mg of trenadrol i noticed it start to fall off

PCT: First week it was high do to high doses of nolva then started to level off... i'm currently at the end of week 3 of PCT and libido is average/good

also noticed significant testicular atrophy with this one, went up to 40mg epi and 9mg trenadrol

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro the best ph stack out there is this....

Superdrol/Phera-Plex/Finigenx Magnum/MAX LMG/Trenadrol/Epistane

Dee-Licious!

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
By FAR the hardest part for me about doing test is the libido rise. My sex drive is so insane, my gf can't even take it lol. Sex is all I think about. I don't have a GF right now and I am running a moderate cycle and maaaannnn it is hard. I have done some stupid **** it is that bad. Nothing worse then picking up a woman and feeling the need to get checked out by the doctor the next morning.

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
By FAR the hardest part for me about doing test is the libido rise. My sex drive is so insane, my gf can't even take it lol. Sex is all I think about. I don't have a GF right now and I am running a moderate cycle and maaaannnn it is hard. I have done some stupid **** it is that bad. Nothing worse then picking up a woman and feeling the need to get checked out by the doctor the next morning.
Is this from test alone or with the addition of Proviron?