"Shouldn't be doing pro-hormones."

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I see that statement made to a lot of people who question PH suppression, efficacy, or it is said to those that don't know exactly how these compounds act on their system(s). Well, to those who say that, all I have to respond with is this:

I liken the use of prohormones (by individuals without expertise on the biological mechanisms at play) to people who drive cars. How does this make sense? Well, think about it; telling people that they shouldn't be doing pro-hormones because they don't know exactly how they work is like telling someone not to drive a car because they don't understand the complexity of all of the machinery under the hood.

The thing is, if you know how to start the car (get all of the right compounds for your cycle), go the speed limit (use sane dosages), and know where to take it in for repairs and an oil change (proper on-cycle protection/PCT), then you're fine.

The point is that it doesn't matter if you really know the physical/chemical ins and outs of prohormones, as long as you follow in the footsteps of those who have had success using a particular format.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should a person drive a manual transmission if they don't even know what a clutch is?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Should a person drive a manual transmission if they don't even know what a clutch is?
It's a different case with PHs, because with the internet, all models are automatic. ;)

There are enough logs, reviews, discussions, etc that show a newb how to properly "get away" with a cycle without doing themselves harm. That's all I'm saying.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should you drive a car if you're under 16?

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I see that statement made to a lot of people who question PH suppression, efficacy, or it is said to those that don't know exactly how these compounds act on their system(s). Well, to those who say that, all I have to respond with is this:

I liken the use of prohormones (by individuals without expertise on the biological mechanisms at play) to people who drive cars. How does this make sense? Well, think about it; telling people that they shouldn't be doing pro-hormones because they don't know exactly how they work is like telling someone not to drive a car because they don't understand the complexity of all of the machinery under the hood.

The thing is, if you know how to start the car (get all of the right compounds for your cycle), go the speed limit (use sane dosages), and know where to take it in for repairs and an oil change (proper on-cycle protection/post cycle therapy), then you're fine.
The point is that it doesn't matter if you really know the physical/chemical ins and outs of prohormones, as long as you follow in the footsteps of those who have had success using a particular format.

Well chances are if they have correct pct than they do know how they effect there systems therefore the statement you are talking about is not directed at them....JMO

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Should you drive a car if you're under 16?
The analogy applies here as well. There are age limits for both driving a car and using steroids. Most people can't begin to drive til age 16. Everyone should avoid AAS/PHs until age 21+. Just because the age isn't exactly the same, the principle is the same; there are rules and regulations that you must follow.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And know where to take it in for repairs
That statement right there is the problem imo. If you truly "breakdown" there is really very few places to go to correct yourself. Even with proper pct guys have not been able to recover (one recent post reminds me of this). And I imagine 99.9% of doctors dont have a fvckin clue what is in designers let alone how to repair the damage they can do. This is why you see people come here when they cannot recover. Because there is some sound advice here, yet is it still all experience based.

This is why you see guys on HRT for life. Of course, I'm only speculating and cant back any of these claims up with evidence :think:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
A car is not your body, you're comparing apples and oranges.

A simple 1-2 months of research will give you the necessary and obvious info that one needs in order to understand the basic endocrine system's functions, etc... It's not like your taking classes for a college degree, 1-2 months, that's it, that's all it'll take for guys to stop asking the dumb questions such as "do I need PCT, what can I expect from this, do i gotta lift weights, etc.." ;) Then once you understand the basic principles, you can then start getting into the more advanced research and it'll become automatic, enjoy.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A car is not your body, you're comparing apples and oranges.

A simple 1-2 months of research will give you the necessary and obvious info that one needs in order to understand the basic endocrine system's functions, etc... It's not like your taking classes for a college degree, 1-2 months, that's it, that's all it'll take for guys to stop asking the dumb questions such as "do I need post cycle therapy, what can I expect from this, do i gotta lift weights, etc.." ;) Then once you understand the basic principles, you can then start getting into the more advanced research and it'll become automatic, enjoy.
One thing I have noticed that the more and more I study Endo (on an idiots level of course) I am realizing designers/orals are not a good route. And the whole PH ban didnt help shat. I mean if guys like Dr. D and PA can break down supps and still not have a clue wtf they are then why would I put them in my body???

*typed this as I'm about to begin another oral cycle* :blink:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The analogy applies here as well. There are age limits for both driving a car and using steroids. Most people can't begin to drive til age 16. Everyone should avoid anabolic steroids/PHs until age 21+. Just because the age isn't exactly the same, the principle is the same; there are rules and regulations that you must follow.
Bingo

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have noticed that the more and more I study Endo (on an idiots level of course) I am realizing designers/orals are not a good route. And the whole PH ban didnt help shat. I mean if guys like Dr. D and PA can break down supps and still not have a clue wtf they are then why would I put them in my body???

*typed this as I'm about to begin another oral cycle* :blink:
Agreed. I just started my current cycle of test and sd and quit the sd after like 4-5 days because I felt like absolute anus on it. **** scares me now too. My piss has been golden brown STILL for the past 5 days after stopping the SD, just doesn't seem right to me, I dunno. I'm about to just cut orals out completely and only use test from now on.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a lot of guys using steroids shouldnt, but who is going to stop them? They'll get what they deserve.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it all comes down to personal choice, free-will

as long as the person that is ON knows that he/she put themselves in the position and are willing to take whatever comes their way... freedom to choice

all the bickering back and forth will not sway anyone - if their going to do PHs', their going to do it (bottom line)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a lot of guys using steroids shouldnt, but who is going to stop them? They'll get what they deserve.
Yeah but then that comes back on the responsible guys. With more bans and probably more sketchy products.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sketchy products? come on now - all companys have our safety in mind

{sarcasm}

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Well, even with the ban, products like Epistane seems to be relatively safe all things considered. I think the golden rule is that any time you are messing with yourself on a hormonal level with a product that even might shut you down/suppress the HPTA, then have a SERM on-hand before use begins. Just following that rule alone would save a lot of people from potentially devastating problems.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah but then that comes back on the responsible guys. With more bans and probably more sketchy products.
You are right, its sad that responsible users have to take flak from the world because a tiny minority of users were too careless to research what the fock they were doing.

but, i have no sympathy for these people. The media has drilled into everybody that steroids are dangerous, moreso than they actually are, so you'd think potential users would research. All the answers are at their fingertips, there's no excuses.

I like helping people but there's nothing i can do beyond telling them to research. If they wont take responsibility for themselves, i can't take responsibility for them. People will do what they want to do, and get what they deserve.