doses for propadrol,epistane,winztrol

  1. doses for propadrol,epistane,winztrol


    what is the best way to stack propadol 60 caps (30mg), epistane 90 caps (20mg), and winzstrol 90 caps (50mg).
    Duration and dose.
    Mahalo


  2. May i ask what training experience you have? Ever used 'roids before? Age? Quick diet breakdown?

    anyway, if this is not your first cycle i'd recommed the following: (if this is your first cycle then stick with epi on its own dosed at 20-30mg)

    epi at 30mg, propadrol at 60mg and winztrol at 150mg

    all of the above should last 30 days

    remember to slowly ramp up though. e.g:

    day 1: 10mg epi, 30mg prop, 50mg winztrol
    day 2: 20mg epi, 60mg prop, 100mg winztrol
    day 3-end: 30mg epi, 60mg prop, 150mg winztrol

    It must be said though, i'd only really run the winztrol on a cut. Since you have epi+prop i'm assuming this is a 'bulking' cycle

  3. Quote Originally Posted by adil View Post
    May i ask what training experience you have? Ever used 'roids before? Age? Quick diet breakdown?

    anyway, if this is not your first cycle i'd recommed the following: (if this is your first cycle then stick with epi on its own dosed at 20-30mg)

    epi at 30mg, propadrol at 60mg and winztrol at 150mg

    all of the above should last 30 days

    remember to slowly ramp up though. e.g:

    day 1: 10mg epi, 30mg prop, 50mg winztrol
    day 2: 20mg epi, 60mg prop, 100mg winztrol
    day 3-end: 30mg epi, 60mg prop, 150mg winztrol

    It must be said though, i'd only really run the winztrol on a cut. Since you have epi+prop i'm assuming this is a 'bulking' cycle

    Most will find winztrol to be useless under 150mg.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by deadikated View Post
    Most will find winztrol to be useless under 150mg.
    I personally like it a lot at 300mg.

  5. These 3 would work on cut. I had great results with O-E at 200-250mg.

    Depending on ur weight:

    30-40mg of Epi, 60-90mg Prop. 200-300mg of Winstrol. I don't know how many cycles u have done either.

    4-5 weeks would be good.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    These 3 would work on cut. I had great results with O-E at 200-250mg.

    Depending on ur weight:

    30-40mg of Epi, 60-90mg Prop. 200-300mg of Winstrol. I don't know how many cycles u have done either.

    4-5 weeks would be good.
    Yeah, personally I'd do 60mg Prop. 300mg zol, but that's just me. In fact, I may be doing that very one in a month. of course, I'm still kicking around the idea of taking that epi for a run...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    Yeah, personally I'd do 60mg Prop. 300mg zol, but that's just me. In fact, I may be doing that very one in a month. of course, I'm still kicking around the idea of taking that epi for a run...
    Yeah I had good results with 60mg of Prop. Since he would be taking the other 60mg should be plenty.

  8. yeah....Post history, stats, etc.

    Take a stab at a protocol for 5-6wks and post it here. Run epi/zol for 6wks, prop for 4.

    Also post your intended post cycle therapy protocol as well.

    I too had great success with zol at 250-300mg/d. I really didnt notice its effects till 200. I felt i could have gotten more from it if i started at 200, instead of 150 for the first 1.5 weeks.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Yeah I had good results with 60mg of Prop. Since he would be taking the other 60mg should be plenty.
    You know, I was just reading through the propadrol posts to get myself hyped up (just ordered my bottle and I start next Saturday), and remembered posting on this one.

    I ended up not being able to resist and I tried out the epi too, using a pulse for 3 weeks, then just going full on the last week and leading into 4 weeks of propadrol 60mg/ winztrol 150mg, while on a cut usintg T3.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Yeah I had good results with 60mg of Prop. Since he would be taking the other 60mg should be plenty.
    what results did you achieve?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats a high dose for epistane?
    By IroNwIlL2006 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 01:13 PM
  2. best dose for 4 week epistane cycle?
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 11:14 PM
  3. tammy pct dosing for epistane cycle
    By Bouncerusa in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:51 AM
  4. Best length for an Epistane/Propadrol Cycle
    By Jerseyboy884 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:13 AM
  5. What's A Good Dose For Pulsing Epistane?
    By WOLFNASTY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Log in
Log in