help with a prohormone cycle...

sepheus61

Awards
I want to do a PH cycle but i can't do a transidermal cycle like i would like to.

I don't have a huge budget and from what i have seen most oral cycles can become pretty pricy...

I was wondering what would be a good cycle that i could do...

I have been reading about the 4-AD/19-Nor cyp injectables and it seems like a cycle with those two would be relatively affordable and effective...

I am not really sure what i am going to do and some advice from some more experienced member would be a great help...

Thanks

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
if you havent done ph's b4 and ur doing an oral I suggest you get some nutrex 1-TU (higher I think 40$ price but better), or 1-AD (35$ and also works great) And stack that with some 4-AD which is usually easy to find and much cheaper, 6 pills 3 times a day with 1-AD and toss in 400 mg or so of 4-ad and you have yourself a good cycle. You will have to shell out alot of money for that as well as the post-cycle necessities like 6-oxo possibly nolva/clomid (much better). There is alot of documentation on these types of cycles around this and other messageboards so take your time, do a search for oral ph cycles and you will find something worthwhile.

canadaguy

Awards
My best advice is to do some more research, be patient and save the cash up to do a cycle that's worthwhile.

sepheus61

Awards
is there anything out that would compare to the cost of a transidermal cycle...i mean 90 bucks for a bottle of some T-1Pro and the post cycle 6-OXO would cost some more(seems like trans is pretty affordable)...i don't mind spending between the areas of 100-150 for a cycle(i am flexible with money, just a cheap bastard)...

anybody got any ideas...

T-Bar

Awards
Originally posted by sepheus61
is there anything out that would compare to the cost of a transidermal cycle...i mean 90 bucks for a bottle of some T-1Pro and the post cycle 6-OXO would cost some more(seems like trans is pretty affordable)...i don't mind spending between the areas of 100-150 for a cycle(i am flexible with money, just a cheap bastard)...

anybody got any ideas...
Why spend 90 dollars on T-1 Pro when you can get the powders from 1fast for 55 dollars and the gel from BDC for 18.50? And a bottle of nolva is 40 bucks which is cheaper than 2 bottles of 6 oxo. So 73.50+ 40.00 =113.50

sepheus61

Awards
i wish i could homebrew a transidermal cycle, but i am a lifeguard and in and out of the water almost all day so it is kinda out of the picture

i was just making an example of how affordable transidermals seem to be...

i am thinking of dooing a 1-AD, 4-AD, 1,4 Andro cycle orally

i was thinking of buying 20 grams of both 1-AD and 1,4 Andro from Kilosports and getting some 4-AD from 1 Fast (because it is cheaper) and capping them myself

how much of each do you think i should take daily ( i weigh 215 and have 3 years of continual lifting experience) ??

would 600mgs 1-AD, 600mgs 1,4 Andro and 1000mgs 4-AD be a good amount??

also do you think i should do a 4 week cycle or a 6 week cycle??

this will be my first time using prohormones..

T-Bar

Awards
i wish i could homebrew a transidermal cycle, but i am a lifeguard and in and out of the water almost all day so it is kinda out of the picture

i was just making an example of how affordable transidermals seem to be...

i am thinking of dooing a 1-AD, 4-AD, 1,4 Andro cycle orally

i was thinking of buying 20 grams of both 1-AD and 1,4 Andro from Kilosports and getting some 4-AD from 1 Fast (because it is cheaper) and capping them myself

how much of each do you think i should take daily ( i weigh 215 and have 3 years of continual lifting experience) ??

would 600mgs 1-AD, 600mgs 1,4 Andro and 1000mgs 4-AD be a good amount??

also do you think i should do a 4 week cycle or a 6 week cycle??

this will be my first time using prohormones..

It's my understanding that all the PH in the transdermals is absorbed within a couple hours or so, so if you could apply it in the morning 2 hours before you go to work, and again before bed, I don't think it would matter that you're in the water all day.

corpsedub

Awards
why not just get 10grams of 1-test and 5 grams of 4ad from 1fast and a bottle of BDC T-gel. then get a 50ml of nolva from liqua-solutions. it's around 133$

oops..looks like someone allready posted that :D

sepheus61

Awards
lets say that i was to do 2 ml 2 times a day...
which is 2 pumps twice daily(i believe..don't quote me though).......

i go to work at 9...

lets say............

i was to get up at 7 AM and apply 1 pump after my morning shower...i would think that 1 pump would be absorbed quicker than 2...i went to work and applied 3 pumps after my after workout shower...

would that be acceptable??

could i do it a little uneven like that and still get away with it??

also....

i work a long day 9am-7pm and i am in the sun the entire time so i don't know if i should really go with something like T-1 pro because of the extreme legarthy of the 1-Test...i really need my energy...

since there is less 1-Test in T-1 would something like that have a much less cheance of such legarthy??

is there any other prohormone combinations that work close to as well as the 1-Test/4-AD combination(like 4-AD/19-Nor)??

sepheus61

Awards
scratch that i should say 3ml twice daily...

would 1 pump work in the morning 2 hours before i start work(would most of it absorb in)??

could i still do the other 2 pumps at night after my workout??

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established

would 1 pump work in the morning 2 hours before i start work(would most of it absorb in)??

Yes you could split up your dose 1 pump in the AM 2 pumps in the PM.  Just try and keep them as close to 12 hours apart as possible, and don't shower or go swimming for at least 2 hours after applying.  Most of it will be absorbed by then.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established

Ok, do this IMO:

1.5 squirts (it's actually not that hard to get .5 of a squirt once you're used to it) at 7AM, then 1.5 more squirts after work at 7PM. That is the recommended 12hr dosing of a dermal. It should be mostly absorbed in 2 hours IMO, but I would apply it no later than 7AM, you want it to be on as long as possible.

sepheus61

Awards
thanks guys...

can anyone give me an answer on a transiderman combo with less possible legarthy than something like T-1 PRO..

thanks

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
3 beta + 4ad

3 alpha + 4ad
3alpha + 3 beta-not reccomended cause youll lose some hair and not put on much weight

3-beta+ nordiol+ 4ad- similar to higher power anabol x
legal gears new hydroxy test should be cool
there are literally hundreds of combinations pick one that sounds good for your goals

sepheus61

Awards
ok after tons of reading i have decided to go with a transidermal and follow my scheduole i put up before...

i have decided to go with a homebrew 10grams 1-Test/5grams 4-AD and add an ECA stack or some other energy stimulant to combat legarthy if it comes out...

i have one final question...

I would like to lean out a little and put on some lean mass and i know that T-1 PRO(which is what i am taking basically..just homemade)... i have read that 1,4 diol is also a good addition to T-1 PRO for lean gains...

the only problem is that it seems very expensive expecially when you take the recomended dose of 900mgs/day...i have figured with using BDC's 1,4diol from power nutrition would be 5 bottles of it for a 4 week cycle...at 40 bucks a bottle it comes out to 200bucks for just that...

that seems a little crazy seeming as my homebrew T-1 PRO will be only 70 bucks...

so my question is what is really the difference between if i did the cycle with it or without it?? is it really worth the cost?? will i still lean out and gain some lean mass with jsut the T-1 PRO??

thanks

sepheus61

Awards
also where is the cheapest place to buy the bulk powders...

the cheapest 1-Test i have found is at legalgear.com for 4.50 per gram
the cheapest 4-AD is from 1 Fast for 1 dollar a gram

is there any other sites that i don't know about that offer bulk hormones..

thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
kilosports but I think you have the best two. especially that first one.. legalgear.com

T-Bar

Awards
ok after tons of reading i have decided to go with a transidermal and follow my scheduole i put up before...

i have decided to go with a homebrew 10grams 1-Test/5grams 4-AD and add an ECA stack or some other energy stimulant to combat legarthy if it comes out...

i have one final question...

I would like to lean out a little and put on some lean mass and i know that T-1 PRO(which is what i am taking basically..just homemade)... i have read that 1,4 diol is also a good addition to T-1 PRO for lean gains...

the only problem is that it seems very expensive expecially when you take the recomended dose of 900mgs/day...i have figured with using BDC's 1,4diol from power nutrition would be 5 bottles of it for a 4 week cycle...at 40 bucks a bottle it comes out to 200bucks for just that...

that seems a little crazy seeming as my homebrew T-1 PRO will be only 70 bucks...

so my question is what is really the difference between if i did the cycle with it or without it?? is it really worth the cost?? will i still lean out and gain some lean mass with jsut the T-1 PRO??

thanks
The 1,4 diol isn't an option IMO if you're on a strict budget. I think if you stick with the 4ad/1-test combo and a good diet and routine you'll be happy with the results.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established

I'm not sure where you saw that the recommended dosage was 900mgs/day but you could run 300-600mgs/day with good results.  I'm 215lbs and seeing good results @ 600mgs/day

sepheus61

Awards
ok so i have decided to do a T-1 PRO cycle only..no 1,4 diol i will wait until my next cycle to add that...

i am going to get 10 grams of 1-Test from legalgear.com, 5 grams of 4-AD from 1 Fast and BDC's T-Gel from the memberstore...

i will also get 50ml of Liqua-Nolva to have on hand in case of gyno...and use it for post cycle at 40ml a day for the first week and 20ml a day for the next week...

by the way i am going to do 3ml twice daily of the T-1 PRO...

i will run the cycle for 4 weeks...

this will be my first prohormone cycle...

a few more questions??

other than a multivitamin and other vitamins, should i take any other supplements during the cycle (liver tabs,etc)?

also...

is there anything else i should be taking post cycle other than liquid nolva to help get my natural test levels back up to normal(ZMA, tribilius,etc)??

if anyone else has any other suggestions or crtizism please feel free to say it...i gotta learn some how

thanks

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
ok so i have decided to do a T-1 PRO cycle only..no 1,4 diol i will wait until my next cycle to add that...

i am going to get 10 grams of 1-Test from legalgear.com, 5 grams of 4-AD from 1 Fast and BDC's T-Gel from the memberstore...

i will also get 50ml of Liqua-Nolva to have on hand in case of gyno...and use it for post cycle at 40ml a day for the first week and 20ml a day for the next week...

by the way i am going to do 3ml twice daily of the T-1 PRO...

i will run the cycle for 4 weeks...

this will be my first prohormone cycle...

a few more questions??

other than a multivitamin and other vitamins, should i take any other supplements during the cycle (liver tabs,etc)?

also...

is there anything else i should be taking post cycle other than liquid nolva to help get my natural test levels back up to normal(ZMA, tribilius,etc)??

if anyone else has any other suggestions or crtizism please feel free to say it...i gotta learn some how

thanks
Looks like you have everything in order.

As far as other supplements go other than whey protein and a multi nothing is needed.  Some good additions to anyones supplement cabinet though is.

Flax oil

Liver tabs

Creatine

Extra vitamins like you mentioned especially C

Personally I wouldn't bother with ZMA or trib but some people like them.  I would worry more about keeping cals and flax oil intake up post cycle.  You may want to pick up some Clomid for post cycle and keep the Nolva in case gyno shows up.

Good luck!

Godlike

Awards
Hey NP I believe you said you did a T1-Pro cycle. What was your final weight gain? I'm on my 3rd week and I've only gone up five pounds.

canadaguy

Awards
Hey NP I believe you said you did a T1-Pro cycle. What was your final weight gain? I'm on my 3rd week and I've only gone up five pounds.
What's your diet like..cals...protein and carbs. per day?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Godlike

I have a thread going in the cycle info.  It's going great so far.  Check it out.