Damn Itchy Nips

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Im not on anything right now, and out of the blue a couple days ago my nips started getting a bit itchy. Then last night I awoke in the middle of the night and both my nips were quite sore and itchy. So I chugged down 40mg of Nolva, and will do 40mg till the symptoms go away, then another week at 20, then another at 10.

This is the 3rd time this has happened to me in the last 2 years - I have kept the gyno away by the above method but Im starting to worry about why exactly this happens out of the blue.

Any idea? Probably just fluctuating hormone levels I guess.

I did have slight gyno my teenage years but it went away in my 20s.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
how old are you now? what kind of supplements are you using? cycle history at all?

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established

Done a half dozen PH cycles over the last 5 years.

I recently ran some HX2 and Activate for a month, maybe that cranked up my natural test too much. I tapered off it though.

On nothing but Creatine Gluconate now ( besides the Nolva )

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i just wonder if any doctors out there will care about this. I had the same problem and i was developing gyno my doctor said its ok, no problem. Id say just stay on the nolva until it subsides. I have my own theories on nolva as well sometimes i doubt its effectiveness and possible cause long term. idk...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Tricky situation. Sounds like you have some issues with hormone levels going wacky.

My advice (you probably wont like) is after you run the nolva and the gyno clears up, is to stay clear of all and any hormone altering substances, including the natural ones like activate. you need to give your body a significant amount of time to fix itself, i'd say a year.

cuz the only thing worse than not using gear is being dependant on a SERM and having a permanently funky endocrine system. let your body adjust and fix itself but keep SERM on hand in case it happens again

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the last time I stayed clear of everything for 6 months I had no re-occurrence, but then this spring I got tempted and ran a Halodrol50 cycle. Since then I feel like my hormones have not gotten quite back to norm. Im sure Im a bit out of whack, and probably will stay clear of everything for a bit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4