X-mass and what?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm planning a fall stack with X-mass and am looking for something else to throw in with it. I was thinking a phera clone...maybe pherabol or P-Plex. I've taken a few cycles before, mainly phera/zol though.

I've got PCT ready to go. That's never a problem. I'm currently at 230lbs and 6' and I'm planning on losing another 15-20lbs before I begin this cycle.

What would be the best thing to stack with my XMass?

njt11

Awards
My vote is for zol.
Xmass is one of the wettest compounds out.
Zol + Phera would be a def. no.
Depending on your goals I'd use zol, sd, or halo.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i say epi i got like 30 bottles of x mass and would never consider taking them with anything but epi cuz of the estrogen control

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info...i've been wanting to try epi, and since phera+zol has pretty much been what I've always done, I'm going to go with something new.

XMass+Epi it is. Does anyone know what the best epi product on the market is right now? Last time I checked there was a lot of confusion and stuff about dosages, purities, and whose product lived up to the hype.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info...i've been wanting to try epi, and since phera+zol has pretty much been what I've always done, I'm going to go with something new.

XMass+Epi it is. Does anyone know what the best epi product on the market is right now? Last time I checked there was a lot of confusion and stuff about dosages, purities, and whose product lived up to the hype.
get epistane from nutraplanet. 34.99 best one to do that is the best in my oppinion

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
and u cant beat that price, havoc is even more expensive right now

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
How would you even get XMass right now? I can't find it anywhere...

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
revolt is underdosed u need more of it then one bottle

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I have a few x-mass bottles from a past "stock up" I did a while back...before they became so scarce to find.

But yes if I was looking for a clone I'd probably turn to something like revolt...eventhough I hear the dosage isn't as great.

Anyways...I guess I'll just go with the regular epistane since everyone seems to recommend it.

How should I run epi along my x-mass though? I was thinking of doing XM 40/80/80/120. I was thinking of going five weeks, but for now assume I'm going four.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys think about pulsing the two compounds? I was hoping to be able to pulse and perhaps lengthen the cycle by a week or two, or four :) and perhaps decrease the need for an intense PCT.

Would pulsing Xmass and Epi be a good idea?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0