Epistane and Furazadrol stack??

mss07

Awards
Well upon researching alternatives to my loved SD, i stumbled upon these two compounds with promising cycle logs. I ran a 4 week cycle of Hemadrol and it was the worst waste of money i have ever spent... I have ran 2 cycles of SD and my stats are 6"0 190 pounds (cutting) and probably 12% BF. But i am really thinking about stacking these two compounds, im just unsure of dosing, and i havent really found a viable log that someone has done with these two supps. Anybody offering advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I've read some reviews and logs with furazadrol, and I think 3-4 caps a day would be perfect. It seems stronger that prostan/orastan-e, so 150-200mg would probably be fine whereas i dosed prostan around 250-300mg. Adding in the Epistane would be icing on the cake, but i'd take care of the joints. So you'd need 2 bottles of fura. but i think it'd be worth it. I was contemplating it myself but I have a leftover bottle of megazol and will just order another to run with Epi instead. BTW, what happened with the hemadrol cycle?

mss07

Awards
Oh i finished the log, and it was terrible. The worst money i have ever spent. As for the joint issues, i was thinking of adding in an AI and some glucosamine and chondroiton. I mean, temporary joint discomfort doesnt really bother me.

-----What do you think about dosing of the Epistane though?

adil

Awards
i's dose the epi at 30mg. This seems have a good gains:sides ratio

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
i's dose the epi at 30mg. This seems have a good gains:sides ratio
yeah i agree, especially if the fura. is run at 150-200mg, you wouldnt need much more.

adil

Awards
also, quick question, what made you choose furazadrol over propadrol?

mss07

Awards
well i was not pleased with hemadrol at ALL. so i hope a diff. company would suffice.

mss07

Awards
and also it is a totally diff. chemical compound.

mss07

Awards
Decided to save a little money and run epi solo
Week 1 20mg
week 2-3 30mg
week4 40mg

then we will see where i want to take the lean cutting cycle.

im thinking i might maybe want to start at 30 mg since i have used SD before?? i dont know though

adil

Awards
i'd start on 20 (10 on the first day though).

What You have outlined there seems like a good 4 week cycle

mss07

Awards
well im going to start at 4 weeks and see if i want to spend the money on another bottle of epi, or maybe run furza.

I saw another guy on here pushing it to 60mg a day... so im interested in seeing what happens with that!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
well im going to start at 4 weeks and see if i want to spend the money on another bottle of epi, or maybe run furza.

I saw another guy on here pushing it to 60mg a day... so im interested in seeing what happens with that!!
Poopy ran a 3 weeker 60mg for all three weeks. Great results. I will hit 60mg at some point but I am starting off at 40mg. I have researched alot of Epi and nothing leads me to think otherwise.

mss07

Awards
ya but i want to do it for atleast 4 weeks if not 6. How are peoples lipid profiles after 6 weeks? because mine were fine after 4 weeks on SD at 20mg