Stopping Cycle?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.73%

Stopping Cycle?

Hello everyone. I am having some second thoughts on my mega-H cycle, i'm not sure if i want to keep it going for a month. This is my second day, i took 2 25mg yesterday and 1 25mg so far today. I have several reasons (there are no serious problems) , but i just want to know if i could get off now without any pct since its been such a short ammount of time.

thanks guys

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

what are your reasons? i think if you stopped today you would be fine.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.73%

Well theres a long story why i wanted to use PH's in the first place. I had shoulder surjery like 8 months ago and i wanted to get a boost once i could lift 100% again, which is now. Its a short term thing too. And im reconsidering if its worth it. Really jsut alot going on in my head, i think its the best decision to stop. Ive been thinking all day and ive been iffy about it, but then i went to workout and it was just awful...idk if it was my mind state or not. But besides that i was very weak prob one of the worst workouts ever and i had trouble running. My backs a little sore to, lower back..but i didnt work out back. kidneys probably. and my balls feel kinda wierd ha.. I know its not typical of a halo clone doing that second day..it's very wierd..also my chest has tightened up a little it seems like. I can tell because i had areas of some fat on my chest and it feels dif now..i was happy about that. Sounds redic. i know. But anyways, after all this thinking, a terrible workout was enough for me to deff. want to put a end to it.

p.s. I can't ****ing stand AI cycle support chocolate!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.34%

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that those "side effects" are purely mental. If you're having second thoughts and they're already effecting you this bad, just get off. I imagine you'll really go crazy when you start to get real sides. 1 and a half days aint gonna mess anything up. Just to be on the safe side i would get on some natural test booster i.e trib or fenugreek. Also the last thing you want to do is steroids if you recently had a shoulder injury. They typically weaken joints and ligaments and make you more prone to reinjuring yourself.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

it's sounds too me like your instincts are telling you that you weren't 100% prepared for your cycle. I would listen to them.

Also, I'd really have a hard time believing that halo caused any of your symptoms. I'm 2 weeks in and feel absolutely fantastic, even while stacking with formestane which usually wrecks my mood and makes my body feel a bit overwhelmed overall.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes you can stop without pct pm day 2 of your cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need to stop Cycle Early, How long PCT?
    By BLaCkSiLo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 02:02 AM
  2. Asking for Help on when to STOP Cycle - & what PCT to use
    By THETEST in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 03:42 PM
  3. Stop cycle? "Hammer Curl Injury"
    By Coolkat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 06:10 PM
  4. stopping cycle M1T