Bold 200

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your talking about 1,4 ad bold from I force, then I believe it's a precursor to the steroid EQ Boldenone. I've heard you need like 800 mgs to get results. At 200 mgs a pill and 60 pills a bottle your looking at only 2 weeks per bottle. I've never tried it but i've heard EQ is a pretty good steroid stronger than deca yet not as harsh as testosterone.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I see it as a good addition to something else, where you are able to stretch the bottle to 1 month. Standalone, not worth it imo.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
It is a great PH but like said before to see good results you need at least 600mg a day and you need to run it for at least 6wks and that is still probably not going to yeild dramatic gains. To get the most out of it i would use it in a stack since it is fairly mild, non-methylated and i think it would stack great with epi and maybe help prevent dried out joints.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Stacks well with 4AD(essentially a test/EQ cycle), even at doses lower than 800 mg, I noticed higher appetite, good clean energy and nice lean gains with the 4ad.

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
I think its a good first timer ph or in combination with a stack if your advanced.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good at higher doses but the cost/effective ratio unless you're getting a good deal isn't too affordable.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you are going to pay for a FULL cycle, i would(IMO)buy something just as strong, clean - but at a lower price

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
If your talking about 1,4 ad bold from I force, then I believe it's a precursor to the steroid EQ Boldenone. I've heard you need like 800 mgs to get results. At 200 mgs a pill and 60 pills a bottle your looking at only 2 weeks per bottle. I've never tried it but i've heard EQ is a pretty good steroid stronger than deca yet not as harsh as testosterone.
Deca is a lot stronger than EQ per mg.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Or wait till NP gets 14adiol for $1.50/gram and you can run a fairly cost efficient cycle.

clearity

Awards
My buddy hooked me up with some OmnEvol.... Thinking about trying it..

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
and what about staking deca with bold200?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
UnderXero Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3