1-4 AD Bold

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had any luck making this into a transdermal?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
1,4 AD works great in a transdermal and personally i think it works good orally too at higher dosages. The only problem with turning "bold" into a transdermal is that the capsules contain fillers which will ultimately mess with the transdermal absorption of the compound. Basically, until we can get raw 1,4 AD powder we will not have an effective transdermal.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
1,4 AD works great in a transdermal and personally i think it works good orally too at higher dosages. The only problem with turning "bold" into a transdermal is that the capsules contain fillers which will ultimately mess with the transdermal absorption of the compound. Basically, until we can get raw 1,4 AD powder we will not have an effective transdermal.
Good post. In all reality, I don't think that transdermal would be that much better than oral bioavailabitly of 1,4AD (estimated at around 45%). Honestly, I think you're better off just taking caps than messing with a transdermal. When the bulk 1,4AD comes out, I think that suspending in olive oil will be an awesome way to accurately dose the stuff and will also aid in lymphatic absorption.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Good post. In all reality, I don't think that transdermal would be that much better than oral bioavailabitly of 1,4AD (estimated at around 45%). Honestly, I think you're better off just taking caps than messing with a transdermal. When the bulk 1,4AD comes out, I think that suspending in olive oil will be an awesome way to accurately dose the stuff and will also aid in lymphatic absorption.
Very true. I've taken it both transdermally back in the day when homebrewing and avant labs products ruled the ph world and i've also taken it orally (mn's boldione) and saw great results with both. Nothing incredibly dramatic and shocking like some other compounds but also a lot easier on the body than others. I think it is a great compound.

Coachjj3

Awards
Very true. I've taken it both transdermally back in the day when homebrewing and avant labs products ruled the ph world and i've also taken it orally (mn's boldione) and saw great results with both. Nothing incredibly dramatic and shocking like some other compounds but also a lot easier on the body than others. I think it is a great compound.
Would the 100mg orals work well in a stack with H-50?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
How do you suspend 1,4ad in olive oil ?

FLSUCIO

Awards
yea agree completly, with the effectiveness of the Oral version, you are just wasting time doing this Transdermaly.
just keep the doses in the 800-1400 range, and you would be set :) :)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
How do you suspend 1,4ad in olive oil ?
Just figure out what concentration you want (mg per mL) and dump the required amount of powder in that amount of oil. Steroid hormones are all lipid soluble, so they should dissolve in oil or alcohol.

I've never tried to suspend the 1,4 diol so I'm not sure of whether it will be need to be ground with a mortar/pestle or not. Also not too sure of the types of concentrations you'll be able to achieve...gonna have to play around with it a bit. Also, if you're having trouble getting the hormone to dissolve, try heating the oil a bit.