Fat Loss from Anavar.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Call me crazy but I lose fat like mad (maintenance calories) while on moderate doses of Var (60mg/day - 8 weeks).

What is it about VAR specifically that does this? I have noticed it with Var (and Tren but that's all over notjust abdominal-specific) and that's it. I've tried every AS under the moon and nothng can touch my abdominal fat like Var. Im arund 12% b.fat

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, you're tempting me to add var to the end of my cycle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's got a pretty sick anabolic ratio (contrary to popular belief)

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Call me crazy but I lose fat like mad (maintenance calories) while on moderate doses of Var (60mg/day - 8 weeks).

What is it about VAR specifically that does this? I have noticed it with Var (and Tren but that's all over notjust abdominal-specific) and that's it. I've tried every AS under the moon and nothng can touch my abdominal fat like Var. Im arund 12% b.fat
var has been clinically shown to get rid of VAT. I was never as ripped in my life as when I was on var for 8 weeks at 50mg. I was sick half the time, (sinus problems), but I still added 20lbs to my bench and got ripped. I love var minus the massive stomach issues which make it impossible to gain weight, but easy to cut it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
var has been clinically shown to get rid of VAT. I was never as ripped in my life as when I was on var for 8 weeks at 50mg. I was sick half the time, (sinus problems), but I still added 20lbs to my bench and got ripped. I love var minus the massive stomach issues which make it impossible to gain weight, but easy to cut it.
Agreed although I have not had any stomach issues to speak of.

The fat loss and accompanying mild strength gains make this drug a favorite of mine - however - being a 17-aa, makes it good for a max of one run per year.

I am attempting here to figure out the reason/properties behind Var's ability to strip abdominal fat as it's unrivaled (for me anyway) so as to reproduce it with other safer profiled supps/drugs (if possible).

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^^^^^^

M

MikeReds811

Awards
so here's my question. right now im on week 6 of 500mg enthanate and ill be done by june on a 12 week cycle. obvs its very basic but thats all i want for right now. im prob gonna get my hands on some liquid var and i have about 2 weeks worth of clen (maybe more my tolerance to stims are pretty high so 2 weeks is wut i figure) obvs i wanna be nice and hard for the summer so if i do anavar july-aug while keeping calories low and adding cardio to the regiment will that backfire on my test gains? or will var help keep me anabolic?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
so here's my question. right now im on week 6 of 500mg enthanate and ill be done by june on a 12 week cycle. obvs its very basic but thats all i want for right now. im prob gonna get my hands on some liquid var and i have about 2 weeks worth of clen (maybe more my tolerance to stims are pretty high so 2 weeks is wut i figure) obvs i wanna be nice and hard for the summer so if i do anavar july-aug while keeping calories low and adding cardio to the regiment will that backfire on my test gains? or will var help keep me anabolic?
var will help tremoundously if u run it at a high dose... say 75-100mg should yield some faantasic results

R

rsr08

Awards
var will help tremoundously if u run it at a high dose... say 75-100mg should yield some faantasic results
I've read even 50 yields tremendous results. I'm so excited about wantin to run it, but for me it costs about $350 just for a 6-7 weeker. Crazy =/

R

rsr08

Awards
wtf dude thats the craziest thing ive ever heard.. find a diffrent source man.. jeez.... check out this thread.. lots and lots of good info on why anavar burns belly fat
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/128375-why-anavar-burns.html
Well, the source selling it costs about $60 for 50caps of 10mgs. I won't list the UGL but yea. Other sources I've checked sell it for about $80 per 50caps of 10mgs, so I think I've pretty much found the cheapest.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Favorite drugs for a cut

T3/clen/var/winn/tren/test p

S

sweeth4796

Awards
Hey all!

So I am not new to the weight loss game......but this time i want to try something different......I have added an album with my pics when I got down to about 125...but I couldnt see any muscles and looked sickly. I gained back 25 pounds but now I want to cut again and maintain my muscle. I have some var/clen but I am worried that I may gain too much muscle on them?? from reading articles I heard its a weight gainer..but women use them for competitions...can someone help me figure out if this is the correct cycle i should use to cut?

Thanks!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
omg omg

my cycle
1-24 test e
1-5 dbol
10-15 trenavar(if its out)
19-26-var at 50mg ed

gunna beeeee saweeeettt

J

jonny27

Awards
hi guys,newbie,just looking for a bit of info,im 27, 6 ft,roughly 84kg,train 4 nyts a week,just started my first cycle of var,currently on 30 mg a day,looking to get rid of some abdominal fat,started cycle 4 days ago and have already gained 4 lbs and feel a bit bloated,would this bloated feeling account for the extra weight gain,thanks guys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 1
J Weight Loss 8
S Anabolics 8
Whacked Anabolics 19
J Anabolics 10