Stacking Halodrol 50 with Phera Plex

H

hardlyworkin

Awards
Wondering how this would work together for a clean bulk/recomp cycle? I am thinking 75mg of Halodrol and 30mg of Phera Plex. 5week run.
PP 30mg 30mg 30mg 20mg 20mg / H-50 0mg 0mg 75mg 75mg 75mg.
5week PC with nolva 40mg 40mg 30mg 20mg 20mg

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wondering how this would work together for a clean bulk/recomp cycle? I am thinking 75mg of Halodrol and 30mg of Phera Plex. 5week run.
PP 30mg 30mg 30mg 20mg 20mg / H-50 0mg 0mg 75mg 75mg 75mg.
5week PC with nolva 40mg 40mg 30mg 20mg 20mg
Running 75mg of H-50 with 30mg of PP is an awful lot of methyls to be taking all at once. It will likely be extremely hard on your liver.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that because these compounds are typically considered to be a little less harsh than say SD or M1T, that they are without side effects.

I would do either the PP (for no longer than 4 weeks) or the HD-50. Both of these compounds have good user feedback for recomp effects and adding lean mass.

Good luck in any case bro.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
^^^ :goodpost:

H

hardlyworkin

Awards
What is another option to throw in at the end to harden up instead of H-50?

A

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Mega-TRN is apparently a good cutter compound.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mega-TRN is apparently a good cutter compound.
Yup...a pretty popular combo is to run Mega-Zol and Mega-TRN together for up to six weeks (as they are both non-methyls and therefore easy on the liver) for a good cutter/hardener.

Mega-TRN is usually dosed between 4 - 6 mg/day and ZOL anywhere from 150 - 300 mg/day. I've run ZOL in the past (with AX PP) but haven't tried TRN yet. While both compounds are considered to be somewhat mild comparatively speaking, TRN is known for elevating blood pressure and having a negative impact on libido in some individuals.

H

hardlyworkin

Awards
I have tried M-trn and didnt like the results from it....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 3
R Anabolics 9
UnderXero Anabolics 12
A Anabolics 5
M Anabolics 10