cycle help!!!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ok, im currently in week 6 of eq and var. so far i love this cycle but im confused on what i want to do next.
im trying to cut for the next few months... pretty much i have 4 months left to cut up using gear and then its back to all natural. so this is the do or die time.
what im getting at is this... what are your suggestions for a cutting cycle that wont cost a gabillion dollars.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alright I'll bite......something that won't cost a "gabillion" dollars huh? Well how about research on this or other boards :gotsearch .....now I'm somewhat of a "start ass" so I've got to ask.....when you work on your car or anything else, do you just go to the store and start picking out things that look like they'll work or do you prepare a plan from start to finish so you don't end up with getting half way done and then realizing that you didn't think everything through and obtain all the supplies you needed? i know i sound like a D*** but come on this is your body you're talking about here man, the only one you got (i think)...listen, look around the boards, and learn....complete preparation with these substances is preferred, but since that's not been done here....lets get you some answers.....now I'm going to have to rely on the other members here, because i don't go poking my nose and offering bad advise when i could potentially screw someone up.....soooo CAN ANY ONE ASSIST PLEASE?:frustrate

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
alright I'll bite......something that won't cost a "gabillion" dollars huh? Well how about research on this or other boards :gotsearch .....now I'm somewhat of a "start ass" so I've got to ask.....when you work on your car or anything else, do you just go to the store and start picking out things that look like they'll work or do you prepare a plan from start to finish so you don't end up with getting half way done and then realizing that you didn't think everything through and obtain all the supplies you needed? i know i sound like a D*** but come on this is your body you're talking about here man, the only one you got (i think)...listen, look around the boards, and learn....complete preparation with these substances is preferred, but since that's not been done here....lets get you some answers.....now I'm going to have to rely on the other members here, because i don't go poking my nose and offering bad advise when i could potentially screw someone up.....soooo CAN ANY ONE ASSIST PLEASE?:frustrate
ya, your right... you do sound like a D***, but at the same time i know what you mean.
im not realizing when im half done that i dont have a full plan. i still have 6 weeks left of this cycle that i talked about and then im going to wait 2 months and do another cycle. thats called preparing for the future.
i have been looking around. whats wrong with asking for peoples opinions. isnt that what boards and forums are for? the bottom line is you can research all day and come up with 100 different cycles but i prefer to get personal opinions.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm currently in week 6 of eq and var. so far i love this cycle but I'm confused on what i want to do next.
I'm trying to cut for the next few months... pretty much i have 4 months left to cut up using gear
my interpretation was that you were not looking to take any time off....roll one cycle into another (which i thought was goofy) for a total of something like 7 mths. "on".......misunderstanding on my part...apoligies.....

RBKing

Awards
ya, your right... you do sound like a D***, but at the same time i know what you mean.
im not realizing when im half done that i dont have a full plan. i still have 6 weeks left of this cycle that i talked about and then im going to wait 2 months and do another cycle. thats called preparing for the future.
i have been looking around. whats wrong with asking for peoples opinions. isnt that what boards and forums are for? the bottom line is you can research all day and come up with 100 different cycles but i prefer to get personal opinions.
Look at Furazadrol, winZtrol, 11 OXO, even propadrol or epi. All can cut with decreased calorie intake, just don't try to cut during post cycle.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
my interpretation was that you were not looking to take any time off....roll one cycle into another (which i thought was goofy) for a total of something like 7 mths. "on".......misunderstanding on my part...apoligies.....
thank you for the apology! i think we all get frustrated with peoples questions on forums

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
Look at Furazadrol, winZtrol, 11 OXO, even propadrol or epi. All can cut with decreased calorie intake, just don't try to cut during post cycle.
thanks man... ive been researching forums on furazadrol quite a bit and i think you just helped me decide to give that a shot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10