Test E @ 500mg EW or 250mg ????

FLSUCIO

Awards
Alright, im about to get started!! whoo whoo!! :)

im thinkin of running just 250mg each week... I am 6'0 225lb 22%bf my diet will be on point, but what i am thinkin of is will the 250mg be enough? this is my first cycle, and i was thinkin of doing 500mg, but im not sure?
my buddy will be mirroring my cycle also he is 5'10 180lb 13%bf should he do the same dose, or since he is smaller do a 250mg run first? this will also be his first cycle.. any imput would be great!!!!! THANKS ALOT EVERYONE!

:cheers:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Since this is your first cycle, start at a conservative dose around 300mg. I'll admit, I know nothing about injectables, but there was a very important thread that a reputable member started about first cycles, and that 500mg isn't needed and one can gain very easily with 300mg. Just make sure diet is on point.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i strongly suggest that for your first cycle you do a small dose like your talking about... if you dont get the gains that you want because you didnt do enough than you learned but you dont know how you will react so its better safe than sorry. being your first cycle you should get solid gains just diet right

FLSUCIO

Awards
anyone else want to chime in??? the votes are leaning towards 250mg...LOL.......... anyone?"?????

spoofy

Awards
maybe i misunderstand things but compared to the body's natural test production 250mg a week is not a big increase.

What does the normal male body produce on a daily basis?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
250 is on the low side here. it will work but your still a good distance from the "sweet spot" 400 to 600mg a week is a tried and true range.

if your using amps and can only use the gear in incerments of 250 you can always change your injection schedule to match your disired dosage. for instance if you want 400mg a week instead of 500mg simple make your injection ever 4th day instead of twice a week. that gives you about 438mg a week. and so on

FLSUCIO

Awards
yea makes sense bout the 4th day..... So does anyone else concur that 500mg is a bit more in the "sweet spot" ???
yes, im going to be using the 250mg amps,, incase anyone else asked ;)

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I would bump it up to 500mg. Many people on this forum will tell you the ideal first injectable cycle is test-e 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks, 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday. Anything less than that, personally, the gains won't be worth it. Test has the most predictable and controllable sides out there, and again, 500mg is THAT much. I ran 500mg for 10 weeks with 50mg of Andadrol ed for the 1st 4 weeks and I was fine.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
If doing a 10-12 weeker, I'd opt for 500mg/week. But I'm also a big fan of using 250-300mg over a longer period of time... say 20 weeks or so. Totally your choice... since first time on test, get yourself some AI''s for bloat, nolva for gyno flare-ups, etc. and you should be good-to-go if you encounter any sides... good luck, you 'a gonna like it. :)

FLSUCIO

Awards
cool........ Well, as of now, i was prob just going to stick to the Test E only, maybe next time i will add somethin to it, but since its my first, thought i would go with just that...
Thanks!!!! as for an AI, should LN's Exemestane work well? or what should i be shooting for and what dose? (or would this be kinda like as im gaining too much bloat, just start it ?)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I always use AI's as needed. I like to use .5-1mg arimidex EOD or so...

hardlyworkin

Awards
500mg Test Eper week is good first cycle.....stack it wuth some d-bol the first 4 weeks at 50mg

spoofy

Awards
I would bump it up to 500mg. Many people on this forum will tell you the ideal first injectable cycle is test-e 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks, 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday. Anything less than that, personally, the gains won't be worth it. Test has the most predictable and controllable sides out there, and again, 500mg is THAT much. I ran 500mg for 10 weeks with 50mg of Andadrol ed for the 1st 4 weeks and I was fine.

how was the bloating?