Week 2 PP 30mg/Epi On training days M/W/F 20mg

Week 3 PP 30mg/Epi On training days M/W/F 20mg

Week 4 PP 30-45mg/Epi On training days M/W/F 30mg

Week 5 Epi On training days M/W/F 30-40mg
Off days Retain and Mass Fx

Week 6 Epi On training days M/W/F 30-40mg
Off days Retain and Mass Fx

Week 7-9 Post cycle Torem doses?

Keep in mind that this is an idea for a cycle not a for sure thing with that in mind i will appreciate all thoughts and criticism.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i think you should reread my setup since i am doing the exact same compounds.

stacking epi and phera migth be overkill for ur liver together. most recommended my not to stack them together esp at the dosages you wrote

Wk 1 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 2 PherPlex 20/30mg (3 days at 20 then 30 for 4)
Wk 3 PherPlex 20mg Epi 10mg
Wk 4 PherPlex 10mg Epi 20mg
Wk 5 Epi 30/40mg
wk 6 Epi 40mg
Wk 6 Toremifene 120mg(2ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 7 Toremifene 90mg(1.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 8 Toremifene 60mg(1ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 9 Toremifene 30mg(.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 10 Restore
wk 11 Restore
wk 12 Restore
wk 13 Restore

Support Supps Used Daily
Milk Thistle
Liv 52
Fish Oil
Hawthorne Berry
Red Yeast Rice
dandelion root
artichoke Extract
NAC
Multi
Grape Seed Extract

is an example

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have seen yours and a few others thats why i thought i would try and pulse the epi only on workout days

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have seen yours and a few others thats why i thought i would try and pulse the epi only on workout days
well you should mention that in ur first post then

i dont know about pulsing so gluck

Davrlev

Awards
hey nycste i have a question... why did u start restore at week 10 and not week 6 when you start your post cycle??

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
hey nycste i have a question... why did u start restore at week 10 and not week 6 when you start your post cycle??
according to CHUCK DIESEL

post cycle therapy you can run the DIESEL TEST hardcore solo without the restore. You dont need to stack DTH with another herbal test booster or anti-estrogen during PCT. U can just run the restore after the DTH. Also restore has chasteberry which lowers prolactin and increase LH, but in males it also lowers testosterone....dont really know why its in test boosters (maybe i will find the study and post it). If anything stack the DTH with Raw Test, but def. not a product with an anti-estogen compound, its not nec. with DTH.

so im going with this and no one said otherwise yet so i got 2 weeks to figure it out

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
so let me get this straight... your planning on running the phera straight through for 4 weeks and then pulsing the epistane on training days?

that is actually what i was planning to do with something like zol/furazadrol/propadrol... since they are non-methylated, but i guess doing it with phera would kick it up a notch

looks like a pretty decent cycle IMO, the epistane should keep excess water retention down from the phera and i would imagine strength/lean mass gains would be awsome

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Its gonna be phera for 4 weeks straight while pulsing epi on workout days only. But Im not to sure about what i want to do in weeks 5-9 as far as if i should add a test booster, the retain start the pct at low dosages Im just not sure. No has any opinions?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
some pple have recommended running some type of test booster and retain on off days while pulsing to sort of help minimize shutdown and keep cortisol in check... however after running phera for 4 weeks you going to be pretty shutdown already so i'd say it would be somewhat useless

After looking this cycle over a couple things come to my mind

1. I would think if you run phera straight through for 4 weeks while pulsing epi... once you drop the phera you'll have a signif decrease in the amount of active in your blood.. so i would think gains would come to a screeching hault
2. since your only dosing epi on workout days i would imagine during weeks 5-6 your going to feel like dog**** and have low libido since you'll be shutdown and have significantly less active in the bloodstream...
3. I would think the epi would be enough to keep you shutdown for the remaining two weeks, even tho your pulsing it

I guess its hard to say tho, by pulsing the epi on workout days your nuts may start to recover slowly on off days... and therefore adding a test booster may benefit

have you considered possibly pulsing epi for the first couple weeks and then adding phera in at the end of your cycle and running a full blown PCT... or was the goal to not be as shut down at the end of the cycle? b/c i'm not sure if your nuts will recover well on there own after a 4 week phera cycle, even tho your pulsing epi

sorry for the f*ckin novel

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Actually that sounds like a great idea man. So your saying I should jump start my cycle somewhat like this:

Week 1-2 Pulse epi on M/W/F and test, retain on off days

Week 3-6 PP Everyday/ Pulse Epi M/W/F

Week 7-9 Post cycle Therapy

I don't mind the big post at all i appreciate the help big time man.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats exactly what i was thinking... that way you'll minimize shutdown for the first 2 weeks and see some gains, then when you add the phera it will be balls to the wall

you'll need the full PCT but I'm thinking you would have needed it anyway the other way around and this way you should see solid gains for the full six weeks

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, yeah that looks and sounds way better than what i was thinking:thumbsup: