EVAN'S so hard it hurts(no not thAT) STACK

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
AS i mentioned in a previous thread i have just completed week four of e-pol and a mystery compound stack.

Bar none best bulk i have ever done(better then my first cycle). gained 20 very solid pounds (actuly hit the 20 pound mark at week 3) very little fat gain and zero noticable sides
that mystery compound was sus500 which also has finigenex(like epol) i wanted this compound in my system the whole six weeks at a fairly steady amount and didn't want to take 4 epol a day as that is just overkill.

anyways
first 4 weeks were phase one which was to gain as much mass as possible while letting the finigenx i would need for phase 2 build up in my system
it looked like this
weeks 1-4

2epol ed
2sus500 ed

phase 2 is only 2 weeks and the goal will be to drop out all the extracellular water and fat while keeping muscle gains. thus producing a VERY pronounced hardening effect

for this will make these adjustments
1.cease epol(i know my body and my gains maxed out in 3 and a half weeks, and sdrol while effective has never been a favorite product of mine)
2.increase sus500 from 2-6 caps a day(max dosage)
3.take 8 caps of atrophex(absolute max dosage)
4.cut calories from 6-10 k to 3-4

I know from a good source(do not wish to reveal) that sus 500 is very much the real deal .and as most know you need more anabolics when in a caloric deficit then in surplus. It is not methalated and contains a very hearty does of atd. This stuff is the closest thing to tren you will ever get otc, if you dont beleive me try the product for your self

Atrophex looks very promising as a short term fat burner/hardening compound it has mood enhanceres thyroid boosters and diuretics(all the best otc available) at 8 caps a day(max reccomendation)

so weeks 5 and 6 will look like this
6 sus500ed
8 atro-phex

I will give an update in 2 weeks

as i mentioned in a previous thread this is not a beginner stack. doing this as a first cycle would make you VERY SICK.
I have alot of experince with these compounds and have used everything in sus500 and epol sepratley and know how my body reacts to them

sus500 alone by itself would be a greate recommendation(2-3 caps a day) for a begginer. pm me with any questions about this(not on where to buy it as i do not sell it). THIS is a great product ,non methalated to boot,that slipped through the radar, I know this from personal experience and the fact that the person i discussed this with definatley know what works

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
thats one hell of a gain! 20 pounds in 3 weeks! impresive

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
official end of week 4 update.

like i said i had hit 20 pound mark at the end of week 3 .
my parents have a more accurate scale at their house so i only weigh in once a week with their scale . went over to their house for the weekend and when i woke up i weighed in at 208.4 that is a total gain of 25 pounds.
when i started i could not curl 135(I have a bum right shoulder,my bench and curls suck) for one i curled 155 for 3 at 3 weeks. when i started i could only do one or 2 reps at 187.5 on the lat pull down(picture perfect form no momentum)by the end i was doing 200 for sets of 8, same form.
arm measurements start 16.5 finish 18-18.25(unpumped)
there was a major raise in blood glycogen and the gains were obviously not pure muscle tissue(not dry at all,but fat gain was kept to a minimum). I will be very interested to see how my next two weeks(dry out) play out. I am VERY interested to see how atro and sus at max dosages work for muscle preservation during a deficit. UPS says i should have both tommorow

on a separate note apon advice from the person i talked about with on the sus i greatly cut down workout volume, to say this helped on my cycle would be an understatement

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
So you dosed E-POL at 2 pills a day? Whats your PCT look like?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
interested in post cycle therapy as well

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been looking into sus 500 myself. I love max lmg and the clones. I've noticed sus 500 is a stack of finigenix magnum/max lmg. I was concerned that the max lmg would be dosed to low though. I like running it at 75-120mgs depending on the clone and what the pill is dosed at. It appears this is the only product still made that has the same chemical as max lmg/revolt/x-mass.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Post cycle consists of three stages
1.sus-500 had atd due to tripling of dose last two weeks atd dosage was upped as well
starting today
2for the next few weeks i will be running dermacrine.
anyway the dermacrine is to keep my test levels elevated at a supra physiological level,but not as high as on the sus, it also has
compounds to start kicking my endo-test into gear
3.dermacrine sustain -upon completion of dermacrine(3-4 weeks)i will be using sustain this version does not contain any hormones but the endo-boostin compounds are greatly increased

on the non pct end i will be using dermatherm(i purchased the 3 pack, so got one of each of their products for an awsome price)
it is a topical(non-localized) fat burner and upon their reccomendation a bottle of eca. This will be to ward of possible fat gains

i dont feel like makin this a five page post so go to their forum on am for more info(they are top notch, my new favorite company, BAR NONE, I posted why on their am.com sub forum)

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
as for a small update. I am just so much stronger and bigger now, this has just taken my body to a new level. Everyone around me just keeps commenting on how much bigger i am. Even usual naysayers that deny i have made gains on previous cycles are commenting on my gains. asking me if i am planning on eventually competing

I live in a large apt building and lot of the women their have been looking at me and blushing(that is the only way i can describe it) i am brutally shy(used to be very overweight), but my confidence has been rising as of late

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
lastly
P4D2A022
and Jstrong

If you have the money sus-500 dosed at 6per day is probably a better choice(better gains,less sides) then epol but you are talking 3-4 times more money.
I spend alot on supps, as bodybuilding is my lifestyle and is very important to me.

If i could do it again this would be my perfect cycle

4-8 pumps dermacrine ed(weeks 1-8 )(this replaces test base)
6 sus-500 ed(Weeks 1-8)(replace tren)

dermacrine sustain 4-8 pumps(weeks 9-12)(replace nolva)
dermatherm(weeks 9-12) 4-8 pumps(replace t3,anti-catibolic)
lipodrene original eca 3 ed(for appetite supression)(week 9-12)

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
evan - i meant to ask u bro. is the mass from e-pol dry or wet???

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lastly
P4D2A022
and Jstrong

If you have the money sus-500 dosed at 6per day is probably a better choice(better gains,less sides) then epol but you are talking 3-4 times more money.
I spend alot on supps, as bodybuilding is my lifestyle and is very important to me.
12)
Yeah I was actually looking to possibly stack the sus 500 with superdrol. I used max lmg/superdrol and loved it. I just wanted to know if you feel the sus 500 is much stronger than max lmg/xmass. That is if you have experience with them.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
i would think sus500 dosed appropriately(6ed) is all you need but that is 3 bottles a month.

I liked epol and it played a big part in my gains but i just think if your gonna spend the money sus500 is just a superior product.
it is very dynamic in the fact that due to max-lmg is a good overall anabolic for weight gain and finigenx is great for pure muscle gains. your gain quality has a lot to do with diet. to gain
muscle you really want a good bulking compound and something with awsome partitioning abilities.
dermacrine(id get two bottles per month) / sus 500(3 bottles per month)

I just started dermacrine but i have a hunch it does as promised if dosed properly.Primordial is JUST A TOP NOTCH COMPANY, I have confidence there products deliver
don't underestimate otc compounds my friend was running test inj while in was doing this his gains greatly shallowed in comparison to mine

dermacrine comprable to Test inj
sus500=comparable to TREn

MY GAINS thus far have been extremely solid

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
This is the most iv'e ever spent on a cycle btw here is my complete break down
1 bottle epol(w 1-4)
2 bottles sus(w 1-6)
1 dermacrine(w 6-10)
1(dermatherm(w 6-8)
1 dermacrine sustain(w 10-14)
1 lipodrene original(w 6-14)

so far it has been worth ever penny

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
muscle hardness is better at 206-208 then it was at 183 P4D2A022

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
damn dude. congrats on the hard work. keep it up son!