First cycle, be honest (i'm a marine i can take it)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. First cycle, be honest (i'm a marine i can take it)


    Hey guys.... i think i got what i need for my first cycle....tell me how this sounds :
    test ethan: 400mgs weeks 1 -12
    dianabol 20mgs a day weeks 1 -5
    nova 10mg as needed to combat any negative sides


    now the other half of this question is what do i do for post cycle therapy? cuz thats the last peace to the puzzle and i am not gonna start till i have everthing i need.

    5'11''
    180lbs
    low BF

    former marine so my dicipline is spot on so need not worry about straying from the program lol

    this is my first cycle so i after a lot of research i think it looks good... only using one injectable to guage sides and d-bol kickstart should start off gains nicely.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by xxamplifyxx View Post
    Hey guys.... i think i got what i need for my first cycle....tell me how this sounds :
    test ethan: 400mgs weeks 1 -12
    dianabol 20mgs a day weeks 1 -5
    nova 10mg as needed to combat any negative sides


    now the other half of this question is what do i do for post cycle therapy? cuz thats the last peace to the puzzle and i am not gonna start till i have everthing i need.

    5'11''
    180lbs
    low BF

    former marine so my dicipline is spot on so need not worry about straying from the program lol

    this is my first cycle so i after a lot of research i think it looks good... only using one injectable to guage sides and d-bol kickstart should start off gains nicely.
    well since your a "marine" I would probably up that test to 500mg.
    •   
       


  3. i agree w bumping the test to 500...and run ur PCT w nolva 40/40/20/20 good luck and keep us posted

  4. bump that test... you wont regret it

  5. Add a bottle of Advance PCT or 6 OXO extreme to that PCT.

  6. ditto on the Test bumping, the increase in gains will be dramatic.

  7. raise the TEST... OohRaH!!!

  8. Add HCG on cycle
    change the Nolva to Toremifine
    Last edited by Hyde12; 07-28-2007 at 02:43 PM. Reason: my bad, didn't see where you said "Former" Juice on!!

  9. if you notice a difference between 400mg and 500mg a week, then you've done something special. 5'11" at 180lbs is hardly the time to be juicing anyway. JMO.

  10. Up the test to 500mg ew, 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday. Nolva for pct 40/40/20/20. HCG is always a good thing to have on cycle as well, but since this is your first cycle and the test isn't that high, I'd stay as simle as possible.
    •   
       


  11. i would up the dbol to atlest 25-30mgs

    jvb20
  12. really


    Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Up the test to 500mg ew, 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday. Nolva for post cycle therapy 40/40/20/20. HCG is always a good thing to have on cycle as well, but since this is your first cycle and the test isn't that high, I'd stay as simle as possible.


    do i have to split the test into 2 doses of 250? or can i just pin once a week? and is the nolva 40/40/20/20 as in 4 weeks 40mg a day 1st week and so on....
  13. not so much


    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    if you notice a difference between 400mg and 500mg a week, then you've done something special. 5'11" at 180lbs is hardly the time to be juicing anyway. JMO.
    i know my body and 50 protein shakes and 5000 calories a day isnt the answer for me with the way i lift and the food i eat i should be f**kin massive but some people just arent blessed with the genetics. i'm not some 17 year old high school turd lol

    p.s. you should see my youtube vid.... i am pressin gigantic styrofoam weights.... if i can find it i'll post a link.... its freakin hilarious

  14. Quote Originally Posted by xxamplifyxx View Post
    do i have to split the test into 2 doses of 250? or can i just pin once a week? and is the nolva 40/40/20/20 as in 4 weeks 40mg a day 1st week and so on....
    You could do it all in one shot, personal preference really. Most split it into 2 to keep the levels as balacnced as possible, yes it is enanthate so the half life is 12-14 days, but I still like to keep things as balanced as possible. Plus, 2cc's is a bit much for 1 injection for your first cycle, only would want to shoot into your quads or glutes. With 1 cc, you can rotate between all spots. And yes, you're right about what I said about PCT

  15. ok guys... my brain hurts from trying to figure out the shopping list i have in front of me haha.... could someone please enlighten me as to exactly how much Test i am going to need to aquire for a 12 week cycle at 500 mg a week..... and what i mean is i obviously know how to add but i am screwing up my brain when it comes to conversions to ml and how much is in a vial etc..... to give ya an example , i just attempted to do the math and it came up to like some ridiculous amount of coin so your help would be great

    -shotty

    just a refresher i am doin 12 weeks of test ethan. at 500 mgs a week so that would be 6000 mgs i am assuming. so lets just say $50/10mls is the rate how many dang ML's do i need?

  16. If it is 250 test you will need a little over 2 bottles (at 10 ml) and i suggest pining on mon and thursday it works out alot better that way. And since it is your first cycle your body might hurt after a shot of 2cc's. just my 2 cents

  17. You'll need 24cc's.. So 3 10ml bottles and you'll have some leftover.

  18. you couldnt do the math thats why you were a marine. haha.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by xxamplifyxx View Post
    i know my body and 50 protein shakes and 5000 calories a day isnt the answer for me with the way i lift and the food i eat i should be f**kin massive but some people just arent blessed with the genetics. i'm not some 17 year old high school turd lol

    p.s. you should see my youtube vid.... i am pressin gigantic styrofoam weights.... if i can find it i'll post a link.... its freakin hilarious
    would you be so kind as to type out your daily diet? i'm aware of your physical activity requirements (MOS depending, of course), but nonetheless, if you would, it'd be appreciated. and please don't lie about it, be 100% honest and if it's fine, then it's fine. if not, let's fix it.

    as for ml's you need, at 500mg/wk, each 10ml vial lasts 5 weeks. i'd choose 15 over 10. JMO.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    would you be so kind as to type out your daily diet? i'm aware of your physical activity requirements (MOS depending, of course), but nonetheless, if you would, it'd be appreciated. and please don't lie about it, be 100% honest and if it's fine, then it's fine. if not, let's fix it.

    as for ml's you need, at 500mg/wk, each 10ml vial lasts 5 weeks. i'd choose 15 over 10. JMO.

    i thought you were just being a ****..... my bad cuz you actually seem to care lol.
    meal 1: 4 egg whites and 2 slices of toast
    meal2: 2 rice cakes with 2 Tbls of PB
    meal3 3: Pre-lift drink (aminos, creatine, etc)
    meal4: post workout shake (40 plus gs protein) and more aminos (i use this stuff called Amino Vital)
    Meal 5: dinner which varies i try to eat clean for this meal but dont always
    then my biggest problem is i always get f**ing hungry at night no i end up stuffing my face with a can of chef boyardee or somthing i also throw in A shake anytime i get the munchies

    i find it hard to eat soo much during the day and obviously i think this is enough but it may not be, i guess my point is that even if i added some more food in there it seems to me like it wouldnt be enough. i dunno i thnk my body is weird because i have like super low BF all over my body but i hold any fat i do have right on my stomach and love handles. But my muscles are super hard i just can get the damn things to grow....
    example....i have been doing Dumbell bench as follows: 4 sets consisiting of 4/8/12/16 in reps (excluding warmup) and i cant seem to lift more than 75's on my first set and 70's on my second, it has been the same for like a month. its like that for every exercise i do it seems.

    mon... chest with one tri burn drop set
    tues... back with one Bi burn drop set
    wed...legs
    thurs..... shoulders/traps
    friday off
    sat... alll arms
    sun.. off
    *i try to work a healthy cardio session about 3 times a week (abs as well)

    i am doing this workout in attempt to focus in on my guns (or a lack there of haha)
    sorry for sounding soo defensive but you know as well as i do that a lot of little kiddies get on here so the serious ''gamers'' often get lumped in there some times so i do apologize

    side note i was 0311(grunt)-.... spent 9 months in Recon (SF)out of camp margarita till i got hurt in the sandbox


    -shotty
    usmc ret.

  21. Up your carbs and fats… you’re too small to start juice at that height

  22. Quote Originally Posted by xxamplifyxx View Post
    i thought you were just being a ****..... my bad cuz you actually seem to care lol.
    meal 1: 4 egg whites and 2 slices of toast
    meal2: 2 rice cakes with 2 Tbls of PB
    meal3 3: Pre-lift drink (aminos, creatine, etc)
    meal4: post workout shake (40 plus gs protein) and more aminos (i use this stuff called Amino Vital)
    Meal 5: dinner which varies i try to eat clean for this meal but dont always
    then my biggest problem is i always get f**ing hungry at night no i end up stuffing my face with a can of chef boyardee or somthing i also throw in A shake anytime i get the munchies

    i find it hard to eat soo much during the day and obviously i think this is enough but it may not be, i guess my point is that even if i added some more food in there it seems to me like it wouldnt be enough. i dunno i thnk my body is weird because i have like super low BF all over my body but i hold any fat i do have right on my stomach and love handles. But my muscles are super hard i just can get the damn things to grow....
    example....i have been doing Dumbell bench as follows: 4 sets consisiting of 4/8/12/16 in reps (excluding warmup) and i cant seem to lift more than 75's on my first set and 70's on my second, it has been the same for like a month. its like that for every exercise i do it seems.

    mon... chest with one tri burn drop set
    tues... back with one Bi burn drop set
    wed...legs
    thurs..... shoulders/traps
    friday off
    sat... alll arms
    sun.. off
    *i try to work a healthy cardio session about 3 times a week (abs as well)

    i am doing this workout in attempt to focus in on my guns (or a lack there of haha)
    sorry for sounding soo defensive but you know as well as i do that a lot of little kiddies get on here so the serious ''gamers'' often get lumped in there some times so i do apologize

    side note i was 0311(grunt)-.... spent 9 months in Recon (SF)out of camp margarita till i got hurt in the sandbox


    -shotty
    usmc ret.
    fair enough, i can see why you think my post was assholic but nonetheless i stick by my original statement judging by what you've just told me.

    disclaimer: the following may be misconstrued as more assholic statements but they're not meant that way, consider them an observation if you will.

    cons:

    1) diet is horrible, as suspected. on a good day (chef boyardee included) you're getting 2000 cals. hard to get an exact synopsis considering your accuracy is a little off at the end of your diet, but i'd venture to say you're not even getting one gram of protein per pound, so less than 180 grams per day - not good.

    2) body isn't growing for reasons stated in #1.

    3) can't judge the training too well due to lack of detail but i'm already suspecting some things due to your arm comment.

    pros:

    1) you have the motivation to succeed, it's evident in the way you talk about it. just gotta tweak a few things if you will allow me to.

    2) you are eating somewhat clean just not enough. chef boyardee has gotta go though, lol. *slaps wrist* bad teufelhuden

    moral:

    diet diet diet, this is key. if you think you're eating enough - you're wrong. trying to make your arms bigger and worrying about the love handles at the same time just won't do. my suggestion is to beef up (natural preferably, but i digress), and then worry about those love handles later with more diet tweaks. if you don't mind, i'm going to take your diet above and add a few things to it. suggestions, if you will. ignore them, or use them - it's up to you. don't have time for this tonight as it's late and the mind grows weary. but i'll have them up in the next day or two, nothing difficult, just don't have the time right now. ****, this is a long post.

    as for margarita, i'm very familiar with the place as we used to take a non-lethal weapons course there in the summer months. i was in las pulgas for my first 4 years, and we were very jealous of y'alls subway there, lol.

    Beez (0811, we make big booms)

  23. hey devil, just do 700mg a week of test. wait, what MOS were you? 03`s can take 700+mg a week. but if you were air wing or admin you might want to stick with 500mg.
    GET SOME!!!
  24. fair enough


    i'll take your advice like that of a poor little boot marine sitting in an NCO class haha.... i will of course follow all of your suggestions but i will say the urge to do a cycle is still very heavy on my mind. so obviously there still a chance i will be pinning before too long, but if all goes well it will be in conjunction with a spot on diet.... dammit i love my dang raviolio's! anyway, i hope you understand cuz i'm sure you know it's kinda like hearing about a BJ.. once you hear about it all you want is a BJ (course i'm married so we all know that will never happen), oh well i guess i got a lot to consider as for your MOS i think i am partially deaf because of you guys, i was a tad close to the firing line on pre-deployment CAX and havent been the same since.

    shotty
    usmc ret.


    keep me posted and thanks again for all the help from devil dogs and the rest of peons (j/k)

  25. using your current food choices when possible.

    meal 1: 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs and 6 slices of wheat toast or 1 cup oatmeal
    meal2: 1 can tuna, 1 sweet potato (8oz)
    meal3: Pre-lift drink (2 scoops whey, 1 cup oatmeal)
    meal4: post workout shake (same as preWO shake)
    Meal 5: 8oz lean meat, 50-60 grams low GI carb (oatmeal, sweet potato, brown rice, etc.)
    meal 6: same guidelines as meal 5.

    fats are kept low.
    when you decide on your exact food choices for 5 and 6, post em.
    the Pre and Post WO shake oatmeal can be grinded up with a coffee bean grinder or in a blender and thrown into a ziplock bag with 2 scoops of whey, voia - instant MRP.
    meal 1 is something i would throw in a blender, using oatmeal instead of toast. add some water to thin out and chug away, quick and simple - don't be scared of drinking eggs.

  26. Beelze, this is probably stupid but are those ground oats cooked first (im assuming no)???

  27. no, that would be insanely messy, lol.

  28. hey devil,,, any suggestions on getting used to eating that much cuz i tried it today and GD i feel stuffed and lethargic and kinda drained. maybe i'm just a vag but i wanna do what it takes so i am gonna stick wih it but my appetite just seems lower than it should who knows lol

    -shotty
    usmc ret.

  29. you'll adjust to it. believe it or not, after a few weeks, you'll be hungry all day and wanting to add more. couple questions.

    1) how many hours do you have between meals? 3-4 optimal
    2) how much water you taking in? 1-1.5 gallons optimal

  30. drinkin probably close to that .. maybe a little less but not much cuz i drink water constantly, and i try to space my meals out about evry 3 hours but i am having some sleep issues (i am sleepin in too much) so my eating routine gets screwed up.....i dunno, getting out of bed can be an issue especially when your 25 and retired lol but i am in the process of correcting my sleep issues..

    anything i can put in that lovely little blend of oats and eggs that may improve the flavor? i tried a little choco milk powder but i am assuming that if it tastes good then i prolly shouldnt add it

    ''pain is only weakness leaving the body..... or possibly diareaha, one or the other''

    p.s. how the hell do you spell ''diareaha''
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 05:25 PM
  2. How long should a first cycle be?
    By Cwaynemash in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:56 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 04:44 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 05:09 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Log in
Log in