First cycle, be honest (i'm a marine i can take it)

xxamplifyxx

Awards
Hey guys.... i think i got what i need for my first cycle....tell me how this sounds :
test ethan: 400mgs weeks 1 -12
dianabol 20mgs a day weeks 1 -5
nova 10mg as needed to combat any negative sides

now the other half of this question is what do i do for post cycle therapy? cuz thats the last peace to the puzzle and i am not gonna start till i have everthing i need.

5'11''
180lbs
low BF

former marine so my dicipline is spot on so need not worry about straying from the program lol

this is my first cycle so i after a lot of research i think it looks good... only using one injectable to guage sides and d-bol kickstart should start off gains nicely.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.... i think i got what i need for my first cycle....tell me how this sounds :
test ethan: 400mgs weeks 1 -12
dianabol 20mgs a day weeks 1 -5
nova 10mg as needed to combat any negative sides

now the other half of this question is what do i do for post cycle therapy? cuz thats the last peace to the puzzle and i am not gonna start till i have everthing i need.

5'11''
180lbs
low BF

former marine so my dicipline is spot on so need not worry about straying from the program lol

this is my first cycle so i after a lot of research i think it looks good... only using one injectable to guage sides and d-bol kickstart should start off gains nicely.
well since your a "marine" I would probably up that test to 500mg.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i agree w bumping the test to 500...and run ur PCT w nolva 40/40/20/20 good luck and keep us posted

RBKing

Awards
Add a bottle of Advance PCT or 6 OXO extreme to that PCT.

RBKing

Awards
ditto on the Test bumping, the increase in gains will be dramatic.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Add HCG on cycle
change the Nolva to Toremifine

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if you notice a difference between 400mg and 500mg a week, then you've done something special. 5'11" at 180lbs is hardly the time to be juicing anyway. JMO.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Up the test to 500mg ew, 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday. Nolva for pct 40/40/20/20. HCG is always a good thing to have on cycle as well, but since this is your first cycle and the test isn't that high, I'd stay as simle as possible.

xxamplifyxx

Awards
really

Up the test to 500mg ew, 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday. Nolva for post cycle therapy 40/40/20/20. HCG is always a good thing to have on cycle as well, but since this is your first cycle and the test isn't that high, I'd stay as simle as possible.

do i have to split the test into 2 doses of 250? or can i just pin once a week? and is the nolva 40/40/20/20 as in 4 weeks 40mg a day 1st week and so on....

xxamplifyxx

Awards
not so much

if you notice a difference between 400mg and 500mg a week, then you've done something special. 5'11" at 180lbs is hardly the time to be juicing anyway. JMO.
i know my body and 50 protein shakes and 5000 calories a day isnt the answer for me with the way i lift and the food i eat i should be f**kin massive but some people just arent blessed with the genetics. i'm not some 17 year old high school turd lol

p.s. you should see my youtube vid.... i am pressin gigantic styrofoam weights.... if i can find it i'll post a link.... its freakin hilarious

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
do i have to split the test into 2 doses of 250? or can i just pin once a week? and is the nolva 40/40/20/20 as in 4 weeks 40mg a day 1st week and so on....
You could do it all in one shot, personal preference really. Most split it into 2 to keep the levels as balacnced as possible, yes it is enanthate so the half life is 12-14 days, but I still like to keep things as balanced as possible. Plus, 2cc's is a bit much for 1 injection for your first cycle, only would want to shoot into your quads or glutes. With 1 cc, you can rotate between all spots. And yes, you're right about what I said about PCT

xxamplifyxx

Awards
ok guys... my brain hurts from trying to figure out the shopping list i have in front of me haha.... could someone please enlighten me as to exactly how much Test i am going to need to aquire for a 12 week cycle at 500 mg a week..... and what i mean is i obviously know how to add but i am screwing up my brain when it comes to conversions to ml and how much is in a vial etc..... to give ya an example , i just attempted to do the math and it came up to like some ridiculous amount of coin so your help would be great

-shotty

just a refresher i am doin 12 weeks of test ethan. at 500 mgs a week so that would be 6000 mgs i am assuming. so lets just say $50/10mls is the rate how many dang ML's do i need?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
If it is 250 test you will need a little over 2 bottles (at 10 ml) and i suggest pining on mon and thursday it works out alot better that way. And since it is your first cycle your body might hurt after a shot of 2cc's. just my 2 cents

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
You'll need 24cc's.. So 3 10ml bottles and you'll have some leftover.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you couldnt do the math thats why you were a marine. haha.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i know my body and 50 protein shakes and 5000 calories a day isnt the answer for me with the way i lift and the food i eat i should be f**kin massive but some people just arent blessed with the genetics. i'm not some 17 year old high school turd lol

p.s. you should see my youtube vid.... i am pressin gigantic styrofoam weights.... if i can find it i'll post a link.... its freakin hilarious
would you be so kind as to type out your daily diet? i'm aware of your physical activity requirements (MOS depending, of course), but nonetheless, if you would, it'd be appreciated. and please don't lie about it, be 100% honest and if it's fine, then it's fine. if not, let's fix it.

as for ml's you need, at 500mg/wk, each 10ml vial lasts 5 weeks. i'd choose 15 over 10. JMO.

xxamplifyxx

Awards
would you be so kind as to type out your daily diet? i'm aware of your physical activity requirements (MOS depending, of course), but nonetheless, if you would, it'd be appreciated. and please don't lie about it, be 100% honest and if it's fine, then it's fine. if not, let's fix it.

as for ml's you need, at 500mg/wk, each 10ml vial lasts 5 weeks. i'd choose 15 over 10. JMO.

i thought you were just being a ****..... my bad cuz you actually seem to care lol.
meal 1: 4 egg whites and 2 slices of toast
meal2: 2 rice cakes with 2 Tbls of PB
meal3 3: Pre-lift drink (aminos, creatine, etc)
meal4: post workout shake (40 plus gs protein) and more aminos (i use this stuff called Amino Vital)
Meal 5: dinner which varies i try to eat clean for this meal but dont always
then my biggest problem is i always get f**ing hungry at night no i end up stuffing my face with a can of chef boyardee or somthing i also throw in A shake anytime i get the munchies

i find it hard to eat soo much during the day and obviously i think this is enough but it may not be, i guess my point is that even if i added some more food in there it seems to me like it wouldnt be enough. i dunno i thnk my body is weird because i have like super low BF all over my body but i hold any fat i do have right on my stomach and love handles. But my muscles are super hard i just can get the damn things to grow....
example....i have been doing Dumbell bench as follows: 4 sets consisiting of 4/8/12/16 in reps (excluding warmup) and i cant seem to lift more than 75's on my first set and 70's on my second, it has been the same for like a month. its like that for every exercise i do it seems.

mon... chest with one tri burn drop set
tues... back with one Bi burn drop set
wed...legs
thurs..... shoulders/traps
friday off
sat... alll arms
sun.. off
*i try to work a healthy cardio session about 3 times a week (abs as well)

i am doing this workout in attempt to focus in on my guns (or a lack there of haha)
sorry for sounding soo defensive but you know as well as i do that a lot of little kiddies get on here so the serious ''gamers'' often get lumped in there some times so i do apologize

side note i was 0311(grunt)-.... spent 9 months in Recon (SF)out of camp margarita till i got hurt in the sandbox

-shotty
usmc ret.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Up your carbs and fats… you’re too small to start juice at that height

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i thought you were just being a ****..... my bad cuz you actually seem to care lol.
meal 1: 4 egg whites and 2 slices of toast
meal2: 2 rice cakes with 2 Tbls of PB
meal3 3: Pre-lift drink (aminos, creatine, etc)
meal4: post workout shake (40 plus gs protein) and more aminos (i use this stuff called Amino Vital)
Meal 5: dinner which varies i try to eat clean for this meal but dont always
then my biggest problem is i always get f**ing hungry at night no i end up stuffing my face with a can of chef boyardee or somthing i also throw in A shake anytime i get the munchies

i find it hard to eat soo much during the day and obviously i think this is enough but it may not be, i guess my point is that even if i added some more food in there it seems to me like it wouldnt be enough. i dunno i thnk my body is weird because i have like super low BF all over my body but i hold any fat i do have right on my stomach and love handles. But my muscles are super hard i just can get the damn things to grow....
example....i have been doing Dumbell bench as follows: 4 sets consisiting of 4/8/12/16 in reps (excluding warmup) and i cant seem to lift more than 75's on my first set and 70's on my second, it has been the same for like a month. its like that for every exercise i do it seems.

mon... chest with one tri burn drop set
tues... back with one Bi burn drop set
wed...legs
thurs..... shoulders/traps
friday off
sat... alll arms
sun.. off
*i try to work a healthy cardio session about 3 times a week (abs as well)

i am doing this workout in attempt to focus in on my guns (or a lack there of haha)
sorry for sounding soo defensive but you know as well as i do that a lot of little kiddies get on here so the serious ''gamers'' often get lumped in there some times so i do apologize

side note i was 0311(grunt)-.... spent 9 months in Recon (SF)out of camp margarita till i got hurt in the sandbox

-shotty
usmc ret.
fair enough, i can see why you think my post was assholic but nonetheless i stick by my original statement judging by what you've just told me.

disclaimer: the following may be misconstrued as more assholic statements but they're not meant that way, consider them an observation if you will.

cons:

1) diet is horrible, as suspected. on a good day (chef boyardee included) you're getting 2000 cals. hard to get an exact synopsis considering your accuracy is a little off at the end of your diet, but i'd venture to say you're not even getting one gram of protein per pound, so less than 180 grams per day - not good.

2) body isn't growing for reasons stated in #1.

3) can't judge the training too well due to lack of detail but i'm already suspecting some things due to your arm comment.

pros:

1) you have the motivation to succeed, it's evident in the way you talk about it. just gotta tweak a few things if you will allow me to.

2) you are eating somewhat clean just not enough. chef boyardee has gotta go though, lol. *slaps wrist* bad teufelhuden

moral:

diet diet diet, this is key. if you think you're eating enough - you're wrong. trying to make your arms bigger and worrying about the love handles at the same time just won't do. my suggestion is to beef up (natural preferably, but i digress), and then worry about those love handles later with more diet tweaks. if you don't mind, i'm going to take your diet above and add a few things to it. suggestions, if you will. ignore them, or use them - it's up to you. don't have time for this tonight as it's late and the mind grows weary. but i'll have them up in the next day or two, nothing difficult, just don't have the time right now. fvck, this is a long post.

as for margarita, i'm very familiar with the place as we used to take a non-lethal weapons course there in the summer months. i was in las pulgas for my first 4 years, and we were very jealous of y'alls subway there, lol.

Beez (0811, we make big booms) ;)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey devil, just do 700mg a week of test. wait, what MOS were you? 03`s can take 700+mg a week. but if you were air wing or admin you might want to stick with 500mg.
GET SOME!!!

xxamplifyxx

Awards
fair enough

i'll take your advice like that of a poor little boot marine sitting in an NCO class haha.... i will of course follow all of your suggestions but i will say the urge to do a cycle is still very heavy on my mind. so obviously there still a chance i will be pinning before too long, but if all goes well it will be in conjunction with a spot on diet.... dammit i love my dang raviolio's! anyway, i hope you understand cuz i'm sure you know it's kinda like hearing about a BJ.. once you hear about it all you want is a BJ (course i'm married so we all know that will never happen), oh well i guess i got a lot to consider as for your MOS i think i am partially deaf because of you guys, i was a tad close to the firing line on pre-deployment CAX and havent been the same since.

shotty
usmc ret.

keep me posted and thanks again for all the help from devil dogs and the rest of peons (j/k)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
using your current food choices when possible.

meal 1: 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs and 6 slices of wheat toast or 1 cup oatmeal
meal2: 1 can tuna, 1 sweet potato (8oz)
meal3: Pre-lift drink (2 scoops whey, 1 cup oatmeal)
meal4: post workout shake (same as preWO shake)
Meal 5: 8oz lean meat, 50-60 grams low GI carb (oatmeal, sweet potato, brown rice, etc.)
meal 6: same guidelines as meal 5.

fats are kept low.
when you decide on your exact food choices for 5 and 6, post em.
the Pre and Post WO shake oatmeal can be grinded up with a coffee bean grinder or in a blender and thrown into a ziplock bag with 2 scoops of whey, voia - instant MRP.
meal 1 is something i would throw in a blender, using oatmeal instead of toast. add some water to thin out and chug away, quick and simple - don't be scared of drinking eggs.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beelze, this is probably stupid but are those ground oats cooked first (im assuming no)???

xxamplifyxx

Awards
hey devil,,, any suggestions on getting used to eating that much cuz i tried it today and GD i feel stuffed and lethargic and kinda drained. maybe i'm just a vag but i wanna do what it takes so i am gonna stick wih it but my appetite just seems lower than it should who knows lol

-shotty
usmc ret.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you'll adjust to it. believe it or not, after a few weeks, you'll be hungry all day and wanting to add more. couple questions.

1) how many hours do you have between meals? 3-4 optimal
2) how much water you taking in? 1-1.5 gallons optimal

xxamplifyxx

Awards
drinkin probably close to that .. maybe a little less but not much cuz i drink water constantly, and i try to space my meals out about evry 3 hours but i am having some sleep issues (i am sleepin in too much) so my eating routine gets screwed up.....i dunno, getting out of bed can be an issue especially when your 25 and retired lol but i am in the process of correcting my sleep issues..

anything i can put in that lovely little blend of oats and eggs that may improve the flavor? i tried a little choco milk powder but i am assuming that if it tastes good then i prolly shouldnt add it

''pain is only weakness leaving the body..... or possibly diareaha, one or the other''

p.s. how the hell do you spell ''diareaha''

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
drinkin probably close to that .. maybe a little less but not much cuz i drink water constantly, and i try to space my meals out about evry 3 hours but i am having some sleep issues (i am sleepin in too much) so my eating routine gets screwed up.....i dunno, getting out of bed can be an issue especially when your 25 and retired lol but i am in the process of correcting my sleep issues..

anything i can put in that lovely little blend of oats and eggs that may improve the flavor? i tried a little choco milk powder but i am assuming that if it tastes good then i prolly shouldnt add it

''pain is only weakness leaving the body..... or possibly diareaha, one or the other''

add a bannana the really ripe ones helps hide the flavour

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

throw a scoop of protein in there. one scoop of ON rocky road does the trick for me.

xxamplifyxx

Awards
this info is freakin awesome devil..... i feel like i should repay my debt somehow lol..... if you ever need anything let me know..(not that you would).....as long as your helping i'll keep posting hhaha.....as far as my cycle goes... i am still holding off but i did have a question about a product called Cycle Support or something of that nature..... you ever heard of it and if so is it worth the 40 bucks??

-shotty
usmc retired

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
this info is freakin awesome devil..... i feel like i should repay my debt somehow lol..... if you ever need anything let me know..(not that you would).....as long as your helping i'll keep posting hhaha.....as far as my cycle goes... i am still holding off but i did have a question about a product called Cycle Support or something of that nature..... you ever heard of it and if so is it worth the 40 bucks??

-shotty
usmc retired

I am sure Beelz will be happy just knowing you are taking the advice into practice. Consider it a precious jewel from a master stone cutter. :)

Cycle Support is a worthy investment for sure. Even when not on a cycle those of us over 30 can certainly benefit from the added health protection it provides.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

-shotty
usmc retired
repay me by keeping me updated, good or bad. whether by PM, or in the forum. good decision on holding off, it would be a waste of gear right now as you'll gain just as much, if not more, with the right diet. let the diet do it's deed with you first, then we can talk about gear.

as for cycle support, never used it.

xxamplifyxx

Awards
hit a speed bump in the diet....i'm using monday as an excuse to get back on track..... i am also starting a new workout because i certainly needed to change... i dont know if the workout is worth a damn but we'll see how it goes. i am trying to go much heavier with my reps not to exceed 10 on some exercises staying around 6-8 reps for most... i'm also gonna try to go on a push/pull split. all these mags seem to be unconcerned with user-tested workouts so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know as to what a good routine is....i am also trying to get into deadlifts/squats and big compound excersices. that is somthing i am not familiar with but we'll see how it goes.
i will keep you guys up dated and try to get some pics up but soo far i still feel sluggish because i'm not used to the diet but i will stick with because the ultimate goal of juice will not be attempted until i get the go ahead from Beez lol

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you may be overtraining. would you cut back to 3 days a week if a program was provided? DC, no less :D

xxamplifyxx

Awards
you may be overtraining. would you cut back to 3 days a week if a program was provided? DC, no less :D
i would do a 3 day program....i dont feel like i am over training though..... my muscles arent tired/sore... i just feel stuffed all the time lol... but it's getting a little better. i would prefer A Min of 4 days a week..... i dont work so i prefer to spend time away from the house at the gym. i would like say my off days to be wed, sat, sun but again i am like clay so you may mold me as you wish lol... i am still workin on gettin picks so standby lol

shotty
usmc ret.

xxamplifyxx

Awards
how do i up peoples rep???? someone did it for me and i'd like to do it for some of your guys....

xxamplifyxx

Awards
nevermind i think i figured it out... i am kinda slow lol

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
mon, tues, thurs, fri. ? done. i'll have it by the end of the week.

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
Good to see fellow Marines helping each other out. Looks like Beelz got ya covered.

I see you were an 0811 Beelzebub. I was with 2/10 at Camp Lejeune for 4 years.

Semper Fi

trenoa

Awards
why not...

tren e on first rather than test e? I hear tren e is the sh#t

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
0352.. TOW gunner...

(TOW = Tired Of Walking) ;)

I am following this closely....

I am doing a different cycle in a few months... possibly Test Enanthate + Epi (and obviously a good PCT...)

It will be my first injectible cycle, so we'll see how it goes. I plan on doing PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY of reading and more research. I know i am knowledgable, but you can ALWAYS learn more when dealin with first cycles and TEST....

Anyways... i'm gonna keep an eye on your thread....
Just wanted to give a fellow Marine some motivation....

Semper Fi
Insidious1

xxamplifyxx

Awards
mon, tues, thurs, fri. ? done. i'll have it by the end of the week.just wondering how the workout is coming?? no rush i just have no life so i check this thread all the time haha
shotty
usmc ret

''if you aint 03 then you aint ****........ unless of course you blow **** up and kill bodies.... or your bigger me than me in that case i would say your are the ****

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
been reading about the 3-way split and it doesn't seem like a good idea for you at this time. so......2-way split it is, and it's only 3 days per week. i know this isn't what you wanted but give it a chance, you will be pleasantly surprised.

if you're not familiar with DC training at all, the jist of it is this, with my own tweak:

monday 1A- chest/shoulders/tri's/back width/ back thickness
wednesday 1B- quads/hams/bi's/forearms/calves
friday 2A- same as 1A but with different movements.
monday 2B - same as 1B but with different movements.
wednesday 3A - same as 1A but with a 3rd rotation of movements.
friday 3B - same as 1B but with a 3rd rotation of movements.

essentially, a 2 week cycle of lifting. you only get one movement per bodypart, and with that one movement you get one all-out set. doesn't sound like much and you'll think it's not enough, but ignore that little voice in your head and listen to me instead, it's enough. rep range is 11-15, adjust weights accordingly to get inside that range each time. so for example with bench press (weights are hypothetical, but you'll get the idea):
bench press -
bar x 20
135 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 3
275 x 3
315 x max (we'll say 11 reps), stick with it next time and try to beat 11 reps.

if you'll notice, the sets leading up to the last set are not challenging at all in terms of reps performed, they're nothing more than warmups. you save your strength for that last set. choose your movements accordingly but ensure that they are compound movements and nothing "pussyish" like pec deck for chest or leg extension for quads.

stretches are done after each bodypart is completed. pics of them are easily found on intensemuscle.com, subforum doggpound, sticky entitled "extreme stretches.....", last couple of pages have pics.

i think that covers it. feel free to ask away. and once again, yes, it's enough work. ignore the head games and use the measuring tape and scale.

oh, and progress. your goal each workout is beat the previous workout's numbers, either in weight or reps. 'beating the logbook' is what it's been coined as.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub, I was watching your video of the incline dumbells and the guy spoting you what is up with that big ass patch on his bi it looks kind of supicious? just wondering

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
staph infection in the bicep. he was discharged from the hospital that afternoon.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
0352.. TOW gunner...

(TOW = Tired Of Walking) ;)

I am following this closely....

I am doing a different cycle in a few months... possibly Test Enanthate + Epi (and obviously a good post cycle therapy...)

It will be my first injectible cycle, so we'll see how it goes. I plan on doing PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY of reading and more research. I know i am knowledgable, but you can ALWAYS learn more when dealin with first cycles and TEST....

Anyways... i'm gonna keep an eye on your thread....
Just wanted to give a fellow Marine some motivation....

Semper Fi
Insidious1

my J hat in boot was a TOW gunner. mean fcuker! lol. they all were.:twisted:

xxamplifyxx

Awards
i did the workout for the first time today.... i like it.... but i was wondering on my off days if i could do cardio and abs (not every off day)..... or will that effect my overall goal in a negative manner?,,,,,, you are right though... it doesnt feel like i am doing enough but i trust you, seeing as how you look a touch larger than I haha
-shotty
usmc ret.