First cycle, be honest (i'm a marine i can take it)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

First cycle, be honest (i'm a marine i can take it)

Hey guys.... i think i got what i need for my first cycle....tell me how this sounds :
    test ethan: 400mgs weeks 1 -12
    dianabol 20mgs a day weeks 1 -5
    nova 10mg as needed to combat any negative sides

now the other half of this question is what do i do for post cycle therapy? cuz thats the last peace to the puzzle and i am not gonna start till i have everthing i need.

5'11''
    180lbs
    low BF

former marine so my dicipline is spot on so need not worry about straying from the program lol

this is my first cycle so i after a lot of research i think it looks good... only using one injectable to guage sides and d-bol kickstart should start off gains nicely.

2. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xxamplifyxx View Post
    Hey guys.... i think i got what i need for my first cycle....tell me how this sounds :
    test ethan: 400mgs weeks 1 -12
    dianabol 20mgs a day weeks 1 -5
    nova 10mg as needed to combat any negative sides

now the other half of this question is what do i do for post cycle therapy? cuz thats the last peace to the puzzle and i am not gonna start till i have everthing i need.

5'11''
    180lbs
    low BF

former marine so my dicipline is spot on so need not worry about straying from the program lol

this is my first cycle so i after a lot of research i think it looks good... only using one injectable to guage sides and d-bol kickstart should start off gains nicely.
    well since your a "marine" I would probably up that test to 500mg.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.77%

i agree w bumping the test to 500...and run ur PCT w nolva 40/40/20/20 good luck and keep us posted
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

bump that test... you wont regret it
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.41%

Add a bottle of Advance PCT or 6 OXO extreme to that PCT.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.41%

ditto on the Test bumping, the increase in gains will be dramatic.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

raise the TEST... OohRaH!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.26%

Add HCG on cycle
    change the Nolva to Toremifine
    Last edited by Hyde12; 07-28-2007 at 02:43 PM. Reason: my bad, didn't see where you said "Former" Juice on!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

if you notice a difference between 400mg and 500mg a week, then you've done something special. 5'11" at 180lbs is hardly the time to be juicing anyway. JMO.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.45%

Up the test to 500mg ew, 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday. Nolva for pct 40/40/20/20. HCG is always a good thing to have on cycle as well, but since this is your first cycle and the test isn't that high, I'd stay as simle as possible.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.78%

i would up the dbol to atlest 25-30mgs

jvb20
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

really

Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Up the test to 500mg ew, 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday. Nolva for post cycle therapy 40/40/20/20. HCG is always a good thing to have on cycle as well, but since this is your first cycle and the test isn't that high, I'd stay as simle as possible.

do i have to split the test into 2 doses of 250? or can i just pin once a week? and is the nolva 40/40/20/20 as in 4 weeks 40mg a day 1st week and so on....
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

not so much

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    if you notice a difference between 400mg and 500mg a week, then you've done something special. 5'11" at 180lbs is hardly the time to be juicing anyway. JMO.
    i know my body and 50 protein shakes and 5000 calories a day isnt the answer for me with the way i lift and the food i eat i should be f**kin massive but some people just arent blessed with the genetics. i'm not some 17 year old high school turd lol

p.s. you should see my youtube vid.... i am pressin gigantic styrofoam weights.... if i can find it i'll post a link.... its freakin hilarious
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.45%

do i have to split the test into 2 doses of 250? or can i just pin once a week? and is the nolva 40/40/20/20 as in 4 weeks 40mg a day 1st week and so on....
    You could do it all in one shot, personal preference really. Most split it into 2 to keep the levels as balacnced as possible, yes it is enanthate so the half life is 12-14 days, but I still like to keep things as balanced as possible. Plus, 2cc's is a bit much for 1 injection for your first cycle, only would want to shoot into your quads or glutes. With 1 cc, you can rotate between all spots. And yes, you're right about what I said about PCT
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

ok guys... my brain hurts from trying to figure out the shopping list i have in front of me haha.... could someone please enlighten me as to exactly how much Test i am going to need to aquire for a 12 week cycle at 500 mg a week..... and what i mean is i obviously know how to add but i am screwing up my brain when it comes to conversions to ml and how much is in a vial etc..... to give ya an example , i just attempted to do the math and it came up to like some ridiculous amount of coin so your help would be great

-shotty

just a refresher i am doin 12 weeks of test ethan. at 500 mgs a week so that would be 6000 mgs i am assuming. so lets just say $50/10mls is the rate how many dang ML's do i need?
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%

If it is 250 test you will need a little over 2 bottles (at 10 ml) and i suggest pining on mon and thursday it works out alot better that way. And since it is your first cycle your body might hurt after a shot of 2cc's. just my 2 cents
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.45%

You'll need 24cc's.. So 3 10ml bottles and you'll have some leftover.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

you couldnt do the math thats why you were a marine. haha.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%

i know my body and 50 protein shakes and 5000 calories a day isnt the answer for me with the way i lift and the food i eat i should be f**kin massive but some people just arent blessed with the genetics. i'm not some 17 year old high school turd lol

p.s. you should see my youtube vid.... i am pressin gigantic styrofoam weights.... if i can find it i'll post a link.... its freakin hilarious
    would you be so kind as to type out your daily diet? i'm aware of your physical activity requirements (MOS depending, of course), but nonetheless, if you would, it'd be appreciated. and please don't lie about it, be 100% honest and if it's fine, then it's fine. if not, let's fix it.

as for ml's you need, at 500mg/wk, each 10ml vial lasts 5 weeks. i'd choose 15 over 10. JMO.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

would you be so kind as to type out your daily diet? i'm aware of your physical activity requirements (MOS depending, of course), but nonetheless, if you would, it'd be appreciated. and please don't lie about it, be 100% honest and if it's fine, then it's fine. if not, let's fix it.

as for ml's you need, at 500mg/wk, each 10ml vial lasts 5 weeks. i'd choose 15 over 10. JMO.

i thought you were just being a ****..... my bad cuz you actually seem to care lol.
    meal 1: 4 egg whites and 2 slices of toast
    meal2: 2 rice cakes with 2 Tbls of PB
    meal3 3: Pre-lift drink (aminos, creatine, etc)
    meal4: post workout shake (40 plus gs protein) and more aminos (i use this stuff called Amino Vital)
    Meal 5: dinner which varies i try to eat clean for this meal but dont always
    then my biggest problem is i always get f**ing hungry at night no i end up stuffing my face with a can of chef boyardee or somthing i also throw in A shake anytime i get the munchies

i find it hard to eat soo much during the day and obviously i think this is enough but it may not be, i guess my point is that even if i added some more food in there it seems to me like it wouldnt be enough. i dunno i thnk my body is weird because i have like super low BF all over my body but i hold any fat i do have right on my stomach and love handles. But my muscles are super hard i just can get the damn things to grow....
    example....i have been doing Dumbell bench as follows: 4 sets consisiting of 4/8/12/16 in reps (excluding warmup) and i cant seem to lift more than 75's on my first set and 70's on my second, it has been the same for like a month. its like that for every exercise i do it seems.

mon... chest with one tri burn drop set
    tues... back with one Bi burn drop set
    wed...legs
    thurs..... shoulders/traps
    friday off
    sat... alll arms
    sun.. off
    *i try to work a healthy cardio session about 3 times a week (abs as well)

i am doing this workout in attempt to focus in on my guns (or a lack there of haha)
    sorry for sounding soo defensive but you know as well as i do that a lot of little kiddies get on here so the serious ''gamers'' often get lumped in there some times so i do apologize

side note i was 0311(grunt)-.... spent 9 months in Recon (SF)out of camp margarita till i got hurt in the sandbox

-shotty
    usmc ret.
  21. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.76%

Up your carbs and fats… you’re too small to start juice at that height
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%

i thought you were just being a ****..... my bad cuz you actually seem to care lol.
    meal 1: 4 egg whites and 2 slices of toast
    meal2: 2 rice cakes with 2 Tbls of PB
    meal3 3: Pre-lift drink (aminos, creatine, etc)
    meal4: post workout shake (40 plus gs protein) and more aminos (i use this stuff called Amino Vital)
    Meal 5: dinner which varies i try to eat clean for this meal but dont always
    then my biggest problem is i always get f**ing hungry at night no i end up stuffing my face with a can of chef boyardee or somthing i also throw in A shake anytime i get the munchies

i find it hard to eat soo much during the day and obviously i think this is enough but it may not be, i guess my point is that even if i added some more food in there it seems to me like it wouldnt be enough. i dunno i thnk my body is weird because i have like super low BF all over my body but i hold any fat i do have right on my stomach and love handles. But my muscles are super hard i just can get the damn things to grow....
    example....i have been doing Dumbell bench as follows: 4 sets consisiting of 4/8/12/16 in reps (excluding warmup) and i cant seem to lift more than 75's on my first set and 70's on my second, it has been the same for like a month. its like that for every exercise i do it seems.

mon... chest with one tri burn drop set
    tues... back with one Bi burn drop set
    wed...legs
    thurs..... shoulders/traps
    friday off
    sat... alll arms
    sun.. off
    *i try to work a healthy cardio session about 3 times a week (abs as well)

i am doing this workout in attempt to focus in on my guns (or a lack there of haha)
    sorry for sounding soo defensive but you know as well as i do that a lot of little kiddies get on here so the serious ''gamers'' often get lumped in there some times so i do apologize

side note i was 0311(grunt)-.... spent 9 months in Recon (SF)out of camp margarita till i got hurt in the sandbox

-shotty
    usmc ret.
    fair enough, i can see why you think my post was assholic but nonetheless i stick by my original statement judging by what you've just told me.

disclaimer: the following may be misconstrued as more assholic statements but they're not meant that way, consider them an observation if you will.

cons:

1) diet is horrible, as suspected. on a good day (chef boyardee included) you're getting 2000 cals. hard to get an exact synopsis considering your accuracy is a little off at the end of your diet, but i'd venture to say you're not even getting one gram of protein per pound, so less than 180 grams per day - not good.

2) body isn't growing for reasons stated in #1.

3) can't judge the training too well due to lack of detail but i'm already suspecting some things due to your arm comment.

pros:

1) you have the motivation to succeed, it's evident in the way you talk about it. just gotta tweak a few things if you will allow me to.

2) you are eating somewhat clean just not enough. chef boyardee has gotta go though, lol. *slaps wrist* bad teufelhuden

moral:

diet diet diet, this is key. if you think you're eating enough - you're wrong. trying to make your arms bigger and worrying about the love handles at the same time just won't do. my suggestion is to beef up (natural preferably, but i digress), and then worry about those love handles later with more diet tweaks. if you don't mind, i'm going to take your diet above and add a few things to it. suggestions, if you will. ignore them, or use them - it's up to you. don't have time for this tonight as it's late and the mind grows weary. but i'll have them up in the next day or two, nothing difficult, just don't have the time right now. ****, this is a long post.

as for margarita, i'm very familiar with the place as we used to take a non-lethal weapons course there in the summer months. i was in las pulgas for my first 4 years, and we were very jealous of y'alls subway there, lol.

Beez (0811, we make big booms)
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

hey devil, just do 700mg a week of test. wait, what MOS were you? 03`s can take 700+mg a week. but if you were air wing or admin you might want to stick with 500mg.
    GET SOME!!!
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

fair enough

i'll take your advice like that of a poor little boot marine sitting in an NCO class haha.... i will of course follow all of your suggestions but i will say the urge to do a cycle is still very heavy on my mind. so obviously there still a chance i will be pinning before too long, but if all goes well it will be in conjunction with a spot on diet.... dammit i love my dang raviolio's! anyway, i hope you understand cuz i'm sure you know it's kinda like hearing about a BJ.. once you hear about it all you want is a BJ (course i'm married so we all know that will never happen), oh well i guess i got a lot to consider as for your MOS i think i am partially deaf because of you guys, i was a tad close to the firing line on pre-deployment CAX and havent been the same since.

shotty
    usmc ret.

keep me posted and thanks again for all the help from devil dogs and the rest of peons (j/k)
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%

using your current food choices when possible.

meal 1: 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs and 6 slices of wheat toast or 1 cup oatmeal
    meal2: 1 can tuna, 1 sweet potato (8oz)
    meal3: Pre-lift drink (2 scoops whey, 1 cup oatmeal)
    meal4: post workout shake (same as preWO shake)
    Meal 5: 8oz lean meat, 50-60 grams low GI carb (oatmeal, sweet potato, brown rice, etc.)
    meal 6: same guidelines as meal 5.

fats are kept low.
    when you decide on your exact food choices for 5 and 6, post em.
    the Pre and Post WO shake oatmeal can be grinded up with a coffee bean grinder or in a blender and thrown into a ziplock bag with 2 scoops of whey, voia - instant MRP.
    meal 1 is something i would throw in a blender, using oatmeal instead of toast. add some water to thin out and chug away, quick and simple - don't be scared of drinking eggs.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Beelze, this is probably stupid but are those ground oats cooked first (im assuming no)???
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%

no, that would be insanely messy, lol.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

hey devil,,, any suggestions on getting used to eating that much cuz i tried it today and GD i feel stuffed and lethargic and kinda drained. maybe i'm just a vag but i wanna do what it takes so i am gonna stick wih it but my appetite just seems lower than it should who knows lol

-shotty
    usmc ret.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%

you'll adjust to it. believe it or not, after a few weeks, you'll be hungry all day and wanting to add more. couple questions.

1) how many hours do you have between meals? 3-4 optimal
    2) how much water you taking in? 1-1.5 gallons optimal
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

drinkin probably close to that .. maybe a little less but not much cuz i drink water constantly, and i try to space my meals out about evry 3 hours but i am having some sleep issues (i am sleepin in too much) so my eating routine gets screwed up.....i dunno, getting out of bed can be an issue especially when your 25 and retired lol but i am in the process of correcting my sleep issues..

anything i can put in that lovely little blend of oats and eggs that may improve the flavor? i tried a little choco milk powder but i am assuming that if it tastes good then i prolly shouldnt add it

''pain is only weakness leaving the body..... or possibly diareaha, one or the other''

p.s. how the hell do you spell ''diareaha''
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

drinkin probably close to that .. maybe a little less but not much cuz i drink water constantly, and i try to space my meals out about evry 3 hours but i am having some sleep issues (i am sleepin in too much) so my eating routine gets screwed up.....i dunno, getting out of bed can be an issue especially when your 25 and retired lol but i am in the process of correcting my sleep issues..

anything i can put in that lovely little blend of oats and eggs that may improve the flavor? i tried a little choco milk powder but i am assuming that if it tastes good then i prolly shouldnt add it

''pain is only weakness leaving the body..... or possibly diareaha, one or the other''

add a bannana the really ripe ones helps hide the flavour
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%

throw a scoop of protein in there. one scoop of ON rocky road does the trick for me.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

this info is freakin awesome devil..... i feel like i should repay my debt somehow lol..... if you ever need anything let me know..(not that you would).....as long as your helping i'll keep posting hhaha.....as far as my cycle goes... i am still holding off but i did have a question about a product called Cycle Support or something of that nature..... you ever heard of it and if so is it worth the 40 bucks??

-shotty
    usmc retired
  34. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.71%

this info is freakin awesome devil..... i feel like i should repay my debt somehow lol..... if you ever need anything let me know..(not that you would).....as long as your helping i'll keep posting hhaha.....as far as my cycle goes... i am still holding off but i did have a question about a product called Cycle Support or something of that nature..... you ever heard of it and if so is it worth the 40 bucks??

-shotty
    usmc retired

I am sure Beelz will be happy just knowing you are taking the advice into practice. Consider it a precious jewel from a master stone cutter.

Cycle Support is a worthy investment for sure. Even when not on a cycle those of us over 30 can certainly benefit from the added health protection it provides.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%

-shotty
    usmc retired
    repay me by keeping me updated, good or bad. whether by PM, or in the forum. good decision on holding off, it would be a waste of gear right now as you'll gain just as much, if not more, with the right diet. let the diet do it's deed with you first, then we can talk about gear.

as for cycle support, never used it.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

hit a speed bump in the diet....i'm using monday as an excuse to get back on track..... i am also starting a new workout because i certainly needed to change... i dont know if the workout is worth a damn but we'll see how it goes. i am trying to go much heavier with my reps not to exceed 10 on some exercises staying around 6-8 reps for most... i'm also gonna try to go on a push/pull split. all these mags seem to be unconcerned with user-tested workouts so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know as to what a good routine is....i am also trying to get into deadlifts/squats and big compound excersices. that is somthing i am not familiar with but we'll see how it goes.
    i will keep you guys up dated and try to get some pics up but soo far i still feel sluggish because i'm not used to the diet but i will stick with because the ultimate goal of juice will not be attempted until i get the go ahead from Beez lol
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%

you may be overtraining. would you cut back to 3 days a week if a program was provided? DC, no less
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

you may be overtraining. would you cut back to 3 days a week if a program was provided? DC, no less
    i would do a 3 day program....i dont feel like i am over training though..... my muscles arent tired/sore... i just feel stuffed all the time lol... but it's getting a little better. i would prefer A Min of 4 days a week..... i dont work so i prefer to spend time away from the house at the gym. i would like say my off days to be wed, sat, sun but again i am like clay so you may mold me as you wish lol... i am still workin on gettin picks so standby lol

shotty
    usmc ret.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

how do i up peoples rep???? someone did it for me and i'd like to do it for some of your guys....
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

nevermind i think i figured it out... i am kinda slow lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 05:25 PM
  2. How long should a first cycle be?
    By Cwaynemash in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:56 AM