Methoxy TST

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
OK, I have been trying to figure out what the hell it is. Is it a progestin? Is it androgenic? What is it a prohormone to? I've tried searching numerous times but I can't find much info on it. I have a bottle that I got for free a while back when I bought Havoc from NP.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's very androgenic. I don't believe it is a progestin, since it was designed to be stacked with a progestin (TRN).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Expect giant strength gains and giant pimples

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had deicent gains of off it at the recommended dose although it was stacked with mega-trn. Some didn't until they ran it much higher. Other post on here claimed its pretty estrogenic at higher doses. From what I remeber I don't remeber getting to many androgenic related side. At least nothing like max lmg wich I feel is the most androgenic of the current legal products.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Acne got too bad to continue it beyond a week for me. Can't really comment on it's actual effectiveness but I might try to run it again with some epi and see what happens.

njt11

Awards
Bad Acne I Have Twenty Bottles I Want To Get Rid Of.
As for me, it wasn't bad. Acne went up a bit but I saw it as a GREAT way to keep up libido on a cycle. Didn't see any gains on it until I bumped it to 12mg and even then only minor strength gains and little to no weight gain.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is selling for 10-30bucks at places hehe. reading a 12page thread that talks baout this stuff in the meantime.

one guy complained about a lot of side effecst and something about a leaky di k. hummm

njt11

Awards
this stuff is selling for 10-30bucks at places hehe. reading a 12page thread that talks baout this stuff in the meantime.

one guy complained about a lot of side effecst and something about a leaky di k. hummm
Used to be 10 at NP and Suprememuscle but its all gone now. Leaky **** to me sounds like a prostate issue.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
In my 2nd cycle of Methoxy tst and Mega Trn gained 8 lbs on the first and already up 8 in 2 weeks. Sides are very minimal for me. Taking 4 mg of both.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bad Acne I Have Twenty Bottles I Want To Get Rid Of.
TiTanUp--- Do you still have any of these 20 bottles of methoxy TST that you want to get rid of? PM me and make me a bargain!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's very androgenic. I don't believe it is a progestin, since it was designed to be stacked with a progestin (TRN).
Hey Sinner--- can you explain just HOW MUCH androgenic it is? I think this is why Tripdog says he likes to take it pre-workout. For the aggression. He said it's about as close as anything you can find that compares to the old M-5AA. What's your take on it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6