PH or PS use and sex

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering would there be enough anabolic substances in the jizz that can disrupt a girl's hormonal balance?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
thats ridicules.

Your ejaculant contains no hormones ever!, kissing her carries about the same level of risk.

Getting hormones into a body is tricky business, why do you think needles are harsh methylated compounds are neeeded. The trans dermal section of this forum show that even if you wan t this stuff to absorb through the skin mediocre results are considered success.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I stand corrected,

But are talking anything other than trace quantities here?

Thanks for the article's never heard this before?

I can't find any other information besides this study. It suggests that semen has these items in it, but does not suggest in what quantities we are talking about.

The chinese have always claimed that men lose some of their chi energy to women during sex. Figured that was a bunch superstitious junk.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I stand corrected,

But are talking anything other than trace quantities here?

Thanks for the article's never heard this before?

The chinese have always claimed that men lose some of their chi energy to women during sex. Figured that was a bunch superstitious junk.
High enough quantities to have measurable effects upon mental health and to possibly create a dependence according to the studies.

My assumption is that these quantities would decline while on steroids but who knows if steroid metabolites would make their way into the semen?

Personally, my only concern would be with pregnancy. I'd hate to think about possible fetal damage.

If your girl is on reliable birth control, then I don't think there is much danger of causing health problems....but that's just a guess. Lots of people taking steroids and having unprotected sex without reports of health problems in their partners....so if there is an effect it's so small that no one is drawing the correlation.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
This is getting kind of off topic, but I never realized how much women hate condoms too. Your preaching to the choir if your gonna give the STD speech. But I'm amazed at the amount of women that are actually enjoy the "receiving" if it wasn't for the STD risks.

SupraLover

Awards
So high dosages of M1T will give her chest hair....hmmm

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i actually consider this very question quite frequently, to the point where i was nervous having sex with my girlfriend while on tren.

however i did not notice any difference in demeanor or anything else, nor was any reported to me

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is getting kind of off topic, but I never realized how much women hate condoms too. Your preaching to the choir if your gonna give the STD speech. But I'm amazed at the amount of women that are actually enjoy the "receiving" if it wasn't for the STD risks.
definately. i dont use condoms simple as that. ill probably pay sooner or later, wait i did....i have kids from different women :trout: but its a good payment that ill take anyday over an std. i love to "give" my sauce.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was on pp\epi\finigenx and i busted on my gf's bathing suit and it burned the ****ing material!!!!!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea bro idk what it is. sometimes they look more ****alicious in bathing suits than naked haha

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its all in the mystery, although its no mystery cause you know what the goods look like. I think its a kind of pride/power driven thing. "That sexy ***** right there is my girl, I must have sex with her"
hahaha i totally agree

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Here is some commentary on I found on the study about semen and female depression...there is some debate about the rather small quantities we are talking about here, and the relative absorption percentages.

http://scienceblogs.com/bushwells/2007/06/spunk_science_bad_science_jour.php

The potential impact of the pharmacokinetics of absorbed testosterone, estrogens and prostaglandins is not considered at all. Keep in mind that sex hormone concentrations tend to be tightly regulated by proteins that bind to them specifically, even if they escape first pass metabolism by intravaginal absorption. As for prostaglandins, both synthetic and natural, 10-43% of a given dose is absorbed intravaginally (see Benzinger & Edleson, 1983, Drug Metabolism Reviews, 14:137-168). It beggars the mind to imagine how the low concentrations of the sex hormones and prostaglandins in 3.5 milliliters (on average) of seminal fluid could have a clinically significant effect