Test E not good for me :( - AnabolicMinds.com

Test E not good for me :(

Test E not good for me :(

Hey Guys,

Im in my fourth week of Test /Deca, i have slight hair thinning and i put it down to the Test E, which is a real shame as thats the only side, well that and a high BP.. so Ive made the decision to come off..

Ive also been using Crinagen/Spiro/Niz

am really gutted bout this. I know Deca Only is a no no.. so does this basically mean dropping the lot..?

a real shame as we all know Test is a good base for a lot of cycles and the foundation for putting on a lot of size.

what would be the best thing to do now? sell up ?? :-/

Cheers Guys

What are your doses of test/deca?

Also, have you just started with the hair-care products? Not usre about the crinagen, but with spiro, you actually start to shed at first when you start using it. Like minoxidil, it will first shed all of the thinner (forget the exact terms) and more damaged hairs before treatment/regrowth begins.

well i will tell you my ultimate hairloss stack

Nizoral Shampoo 2x a day
    Topical Spironolactone 1 x a day
    Topical Minoxidal/Acetic Acid Mix 1 x a day
    Finasteride 1mg/day

Then running some igf-1 will help some keep some hair
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by lifted View Post
    What are your doses of test/deca?

Also, have you just started with the hair-care products? Not usre about the crinagen, but with spiro, you actually start to shed at first when you start using it. Like minoxidil, it will first shed all of the thinner (forget the exact terms) and more damaged hairs before treatment/regrowth begins.

Test 600mg / week
    Deca 400mg /week

Yeah I started the hair products when i started the Test.. well it would be great if that was the case and it is the Spiro, wish i knew for sure. I just dont know how a first Test E cycle can effect certain peoples hairline. I have done Test Prop on two six week cycles in the p astand didnt notice any hair loss..?

Thanks guys

If thats the case then I'd say it was the spiro..did you run the spiro with the prop b4?
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

if you dont run finasteride with test your a fool....don't run fina with deca tho........forget the deca....test with finasteride is a win win situation....test is THE ONLY thing you can block sides from 100%.........5 alpha blocker,and an aromatase inhibitor...do your homework!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    if you dont run finasteride with test your a fool....don't run fina with deca tho........forget the deca....test with finasteride is a win win situation....test is THE ONLY thing you can block sides from 100%.........5 alpha blocker,and an aromatase inhibitor...do your homework!!!!!!
    yeah well i thought i did do my homework..

Yeah, Im taking adex as well. why drop the Deca? i thought it was pretty hair friendly? and no Im not using Fina as well.

finasteride has some nasty side-effects and will hinder gains on cycle. to what extent? Everyone's of course different, but I would opt not to via trial and error.

Deca shouldn't be run with finasteride because deca is alreaedy 5-alpha reduced, if you were to use finas. with deca it would reduce to a much stronger androgen and woulod actually be counter-productive.

Honestly man, I'm willing to bet your thinning is from the spiro.
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

finasteride has some nasty side-effects and will hinder gains on cycle. to what extent? Everyone's of course different, but I would opt not to via trial and error.

Deca shouldn't be run with finasteride because deca is alreaedy 5-alpha reduced, if you were to use finas. with deca it would reduce to a much stronger androgen and woulod actually be counter-productive.

Honestly man, I'm willing to bet your thinning is from the spiro.
    i just finished a test cycle,took 2.5mg finasteride a day.my avitar pic is like 3 weeks ago when i just finished....no!!! it doesn't hinder gains,people that say that probably train like an old woman anyway.......fina at a low dose can basicly keep dht levels normalized even on a high dose of test

good post about the deca
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

i just finished a test cycle,took 2.5mg finasteride a day.my avitar pic is like 3 weeks ago when i just finished....no!!! it doesn't hinder gains,people that say that probably train like an old woman anyway.......fina at a low dose can basicly keep dht levels normalized even on a high dose of test

good post about the deca
    Going by personal exp for myself as well, I felt that it did hinder gains. WHen using test, the increased DHT plays an important role in gains. Aside from gains, lowering DHT levels also causes estro to go ape **** and also effect libido negatively and can cause an onset of gyno.

What was your test cycle, what dose used? Any AI in the repitoire? I'm guessing yes, since you look cut as all hell in that pic, good job btw.

At higher doses of test say 800mg+/week, I'd say that using a SMALL dose of finas. would be okay, but in bodysculpt's case using only 600mg test/week is probably doing more harm than good even at a small dose ED.
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Going by personal exp for myself as well, I felt that it did hinder gains. WHen using test, the increased DHT plays an important role in gains. Aside from gains, lowering DHT levels also causes estro to go ape **** and also effect libido negatively and can cause an onset of gyno.

What was your test cycle, what dose used? Any AI in the repitoire? I'm guessing yes, since you look cut as all hell in that pic, good job btw.

At higher doses of test say 800mg+/week, I'd say that using a SMALL dose of finas. would be okay, but in bodysculpt's case using only 600mg test/week is probably doing more harm than good even at a small dose ED.
    thanks bro.. ...ummm 500mg sustanon...yea i took .5-1mg armidex a day..took caber twice a week just to be safe....ran it 10 weeks....with halodrol-50(original batch) first 4 weeks.. megazol last week at 200mg a day

thanks bro.. ...ummm 500mg sustanon...yea i took .5-1mg armidex a day..took caber twice a week just to be safe....ran it 10 weeks....with halodrol-50(original batch) first 4 weeks.. megazol last week at 200mg a day
    Sounds like fun-times.

Been wanting to try out HD-50 but decided to buy some more SD instead to kick off my current cycle. Now I'm kicking myself because the SD sides are too crappy for me... never had the problem before, wish I'da bought the HD instead, now I gotta whole bottle of M-dx3 just sitting here, lol.

Thanks guys, interesting read. yeah thats why ive opted out for fina and am using three different anti DHT products localised on the scalp.

sorry my chemistrys not that good, you know how they say no Fina with Deca... theres no negative sides in using anti DHT on the scalp and Deca is there??

also, has there been any studies done on how rapidly hair loss occurs with Test ? ive been thru the hair loss thread, maybe i'll post it there..

thanks for all your input guys.

yes. remember many steroids are derivatives of DHT. They have minimal water retention, great strength, vascularity, and dry muscle gains. If you diminish DHT on only DECA then you are causing DHT levels to fall below normal by roughly 35% or so i believe and will hinder gains and strength.

Now on TEST you have greater conversion to DHT from testosterone and are cutting DHT back to make up for the extra.
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

from what i understand...not allowing test to aromatize(estrogen),or reduce(dht) leaves more bio avalable test to stay as anabolic testosterone...dht does not interact with skeletal muscle..it's benefits on on the central nervous system...dht has little anabolic effect on muscle tissue,and estrogen little anabolic activity through increasing igf-1 levels,good for lipids,and joints...now keeping that in mind using something like nettle root(activate) will help keep that test free and unbound to shbg.....making the ultamate environment for muscle growth...thats what i do!!

High levels of Dht arent very important in muscle building. I've taken 2mg/day of avodart, which will suppress 97% of dht compared to 67% for 1mg of fina, and I didnt noticed any impact on gains. So dht isn't necessary, or if it is, you don't need very much.

well i agree with almost all that is said. More test will be available, etc etc. I never thought of using activate, thats a good idea But regardless DHT is a muscle and strength builder, as well as having CNS effects. Many many supplements are derivatives of the DHT molecule.
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

using activate with test seems to be the new big thing lately....you can shoot all the test you want,but your body is just going to increase shbg regardless if the test is natural,or synthetic.....and apperently the higher the test level,the higher the level of shbg........

using activate with test seems to be the new big thing lately....you can shoot all the test you want,but your body is just going to increase shbg regardless if the test is natural,or synthetic.....and apperently the higher the test level,the higher the level of shbg........
    so i should save this bottle of activate for my test cycle? taken at full dosage throughout cycle?
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    so i should save this bottle of activate for my test cycle? taken at full dosage throughout cycle?
    yesssssurrr...im gona do the same again around christmas.....do some research.....trust !!!!! this is the way to go!.......activate with test= gains like a mofo!(make shure you run an ai tho...low dose armidex,atd,..something...pm me if you need further detail..

did someone negative rep me on this thread?
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

You cant neg. rep somebody. Soneone with little or no rep may have tried to rep you. Makes it look like a neg.
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bodysculpt View Post
    did someone negative rep me on this thread?
    no!!! they changed the rep system..........any comments on my advice in this thread???????

comments on your advice...? no..

I just asked if someone neg repped me?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Not Sure If Test Results Are Ok For Me
    By fjet in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 07:53 AM
  2. Will Volume be good for me???
    By tommyboy in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 08:18 AM
  3. Blood Test Results Not Good.