Original AX Pheraplex vs clones

1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thumbs up Original AX Pheraplex vs clones

I know someone who I trust who has 5 bottles of original AX pheraplex that all expire within the next 12 months. He had bought them up planning on using them, but hasn't I think he wants $40 a bottle, but i've seen clones sell for as cheap as $24 I thought. Is there any benefit to the original vs clones? and what about the expiration date? how meaningful is that?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

according to most posts and responses half the people would say get whatevewr is cheapest according to the clones people have claimed are good.

the other half will tell u to get the original. but if i had to do it again i got 2 bottles of AX taking one now id just get the 20buck pherawhatever knockoff thats usually 15mg or something and 90caps cuz orignal phera is onl 60. LAMO
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

No way would the original be that much better. Actually I like ergomax better and think most of the clones are closer to it than phera.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have a different look. Ive tried the original and a clone Generic Labz Pheramax which turned out to be majority, a Ergo clone. Well the original PP was wayyyyy better for me but i havent tried any of the other clones to say. If i could get the original for a decent price i would go with that over a clone anyday even if its 10-15 dollars more. You just know that you are getting the real deal with good COA.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

Offer him $30.
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I was gonna offer him a bottle of pslin for a bottle of Methyl-drol (sns superdrol clone). he has 5 of those too. Seems to be a slightly better choice pulsed than PP I think, as far as lean gains go.

Any thoughts on the expiration dates? Its within the next year, but I may not take it by then...
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

ziplock remove air, refridgerate / dark cool place, yo all good I'm sure...

right guys?
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Most of the clones of Pheraplex, are actually closer to Ergomax. Nothing compares to the purity of the AX version, except maybe the one that was at NP they had lab tested ... the name slips my mind at the moment.
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Most of the clones of Pheraplex, are actually closer to Ergomax. Nothing compares to the purity of the AX version, except maybe the one that was at NP they had lab tested ... the name slips my mind at the moment.
    But is that a good or bad thing gainwise + sideswise?

Well and lets also throw that in here as a question, given that I can get a bottle of either probably for trade of a bottle of pslin I got free (from the july 4th ordering), which do you guys think? I'm thinking the superdrol clone is likely to be better on a pulse than the PP, as the pulse should avoid the superdrol sides, and still get good lean gains/recomp. This will be (if or whenever I do it) first time designer use as well.
    This space for rent

10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But is that a good or bad thing gainwise + sideswise?

Well and lets also throw that in here as a question, given that I can get a bottle of either probably for trade of a bottle of pslin I got free (from the july 4th ordering), which do you guys think? I'm thinking the superdrol clone is likely to be better on a pulse than the PP, as the pulse should avoid the superdrol sides, and still get good lean gains/recomp. This will be (if or whenever I do it) first time designer use as well.
    Gainwise, Ergo and PP seem to be almost equal, as far as my experience.

The difference lies in the side effects, as PP had virtually no side effects for me. Ergo/PP clones had mild sides, acne, lethargy to name a few.

I'm not sure about the whole pulsing thing, but you might want to try Epistane as a first designer cycle. It's very mild, sides and recovery, but still gives great gains
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

first off, AXs' PP is great! best cycle i've ever done - bar none

but, and i use the term "but" strongly, epi is right up there for me

both are great ph

a friend of mine is running a pp clone (p-plex {comp. edge labs.}) and he is getting some awesone gains - so good in fact i stocked up on the stuff while it's still under $30

i know a few sites that still offer the original pp/ergo for under $60 - but i would never source them here (unless you pm me)
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%

hey EasyE it's Mark. I just noticed this thread now, thanks for the post.

To clear things up, I only have 1 AX Pheraplex and 1 SNS methyl-drol left (started out with 2 each, put 1 pp to the side for myself and 1 md to easyEJL for 1 of his p-slins). AX PP expires 10/08 and SNS methyldrol expires 01/08 if anyone is interested, PM easyEJL since he is a lot more known on these boards than me (and my 5 posts or so).
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    a friend of mine is running a pp clone (p-plex {comp. edge labs.}) and he is getting some awesone gains - so good in fact i stocked up on the stuff while it's still under $30
    bro im doing CEL P-Plex too, day 6 and up 6 lbs so far doing great, i think this stuff is legit tested 99% pure
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.53%

When you say Ergomax, do you mean ErgomaxLMG?
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.55%

Pheradrol
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    No way would the original be that much better. Actually I like ergomax better and think most of the clones are closer to it than phera.
    I haven't tried PP but I was under the impression it was/is more powerful than ergo?

Maybe this was only true for the original PP.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Is $50 a good price for two bottles of AX PP? I really have no clue since I don't know how much it costed when it was being sold everywhere.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Is $50 a good price for two bottles of AX PP? I really have no clue since I don't know how much it costed when it was being sold everywhere.
    umm yes. only problem is its original which is great BUT.... its only 60ct bottles. most clones are 90
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I haven't tried PP but I was under the impression it was/is more powerful than ergo?

Maybe this was only true for the original PP.
    I had the original phera and I didn't get much from it. I liked e..max lmg better. It seems split. Some seem to get better results of phera and some get better results of ergo. I felt the ergo was more androgenic for me. Much better strength gains.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    umm yes. only problem is its original which is great BUT.... its only 60ct bottles. most clones are 90
    i had an SNS bottle of 90 and a bottle of AX 60 when they both first came out... dude i honestly had the most kick ass cycle of weight and strength gain ever with AX's, seriously better then M1t as it had no sides and sense of well being was off the wall instead of havin gback pumps and lethargy all the time... now my next cycle was a mega dosed sns one and honestly it was only sub par compared to the AX version.. remember that was with even more pills and dosed higher and i still felt it didnt compensate for the purity and gains i got from ax's JMO but i would spen 2 times as much for 2/3s as much of ax's any day...... but im crazy.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i had an SNS bottle of 90 and a bottle of AX 60 when they both first came out... dude i honestly had the most kick ass cycle of weight and strength gain ever with AX's, seriously better then M1t as it had no sides and sense of well being was off the wall instead of havin gback pumps and lethargy all the time... now my next cycle was a mega dosed sns one and honestly it was only sub par compared to the AX version.. remember that was with even more pills and dosed higher and i still felt it didnt compensate for the purity and gains i got from ax's JMO but i would spen 2 times as much for 2/3s as much of ax's any day...... but im crazy.
    well said good to know too thanks for info !!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I know someone who I trust who has 5 bottles of original AX pheraplex that all expire within the next 12 months. He had bought them up planning on using them, but hasn't I think he wants $40 a bottle, but i've seen clones sell for as cheap as $24 I thought. Is there any benefit to the original vs clones? and what about the expiration date? how meaningful is that?
    Caps really don't expire. But don't tell your buddy that.
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Caps really don't expire. But don't tell your buddy that.
    I know the expiration dates on everything are pretty conservative in terms of ineffectiveness, but what do you mean by they don't really expire? I would think that a couple years after the expiration dates, the effectiveness would have decreased quite a bit.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%

those expiration dates are set pretty arbitrarily. Your talking like 5% loss of effectiveness if you are using something after the expire date, and that is if it is stored under the worst conditions.
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.55%

Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    those expiration dates are set pretty arbitrarily. Your talking like 5% loss of effectiveness if you are using something after the expire date, and that is if it is stored under the worst conditions.
    Really?...to think I pissed off my wife by taking up all that room in our freezer for nothing?!...oops
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    I know the expiration dates on everything are pretty conservative in terms of ineffectiveness, but what do you mean by they don't really expire? I would think that a couple years after the expiration dates, the effectiveness would have decreased quite a bit.
    If you keep the bottle in normal room temp (not 90 degrees) and out of sunlight/UV light - most shouldn't degrade.

I know I opened a bottle of Powerfull and used like 2 caps - but left it for a while. The caps became hard - but it worked fine.
    (Mind you - this was maybe a 6 month lag between using it and opening it.)

I'm with FS - the expiration dates are pulled out of thin air. Just take good care of your supps and they'll be fine for years.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    If you keep the bottle in normal room temp (not 90 degrees) and out of sunlight/UV light - most shouldn't degrade.

I know I opened a bottle of Powerfull and used like 2 caps - but left it for a while. The caps became hard - but it worked fine.
    (Mind you - this was maybe a 6 month lag between using it and opening it.)

I'm with FS - the expiration dates are pulled out of thin air. Just take good care of your supps and they'll be fine for years.
    well honestly pwerfull will stil work if hard but isnt the best comparison for longevity here.... i know you know BUT powerfull is saponins or an extract and gets sticky very easy in moisture and will harden over time or in heat or moisture.... most of these other pill swe have are designer chems and these compounds wil hold up physically and chemically for well past there dates as long as they are stored in the conditions you listed above.... medicine cabinet will do just as good as a freezer IMO.... unless you have an absolutely huge store for years to come an dont plan on using them for a long period of time... then a freezer storage may be necessary.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    tried to rep you....

well, im glad to see this post. I feel the exact same way. Its something about the original imo. Either that or multiple PP cycles dont work as well, im not sure. AX's was the ****.
  29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    When you say Ergomax, do you mean ErgomaxLMG?
    Yes, my bad. Should've been more specific.

Pheradrol was the name of it! The best Phera clone I have seen to date.

Agreed with Poopy when it comes to the AX version. I've done 1 cycle of the AX, then 2 cycles with clones. Nothing will compare to the original

Similar Forum Threads

1. Original AX SD D.S. vs M-Drol, and the bunches
    By monsterbox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 07:59 AM
  2. AX rebound vs PCT
    By Basso in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 04:01 PM
  3. My Pheraplex vs SD cycle
    By Sputnik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 61