Nandrolone Halflifes and Ester weights Made Simple

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Someone had asked me this the other day so I thought I would post the info,here is the actuall active hormone and ester weight in a 100mg shot of each Nandrolone,NPP,Deca,etc...Enjoy

Amounts of active hormone per 100mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That half life is for NPP, do you have graphs like that for the other nandrolones? Deca would likely be the most useful as that seems to be most talked about here.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
That half life is for NPP, do you have graphs like that for the other nandrolones? Deca would likely be the most useful as that seems to be most talked about here.
You are obviously not reading either the list and the chart correctly...its clearly shows decanoate(deca) info along with phenylprop(npp)...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D'oh...not sure how I looked right over that...:ntome:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
No problem,I'm always trying to point out the fact that sometimes esters take up 30-40 percent of your total dosages,and in this case even a short ester takes up over 35% of the weight...so your 1,000mg wk is really only 650mg....most people still don't realize this

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
very true..

Looks great GS --- Nice.
Yeah I still love my orals,starting drol 200mg ed in a couple days....been trying not to eat em' all day....well you've seen my next cycle...