Alternatives to HCG

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Say if someone were to run a longer cycle or a more supressive cycle and decided not to use HCG, what other options would everyone recommend in keep testicular atrophy to a minimum.

Fenugreek
Muira Puama

...those are just two off the top of my head. Any other ideas?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HMG?

i dont think anything is really going to have the same direct stimulating effect. perhaps heavy anti e use to keep the estrogen negative feedback to a minimum...using highly unsupressives like var or primo...

other than that i got nothin.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HMG is expensive and hard to find. Im pretty sure HMG acts differently thru stimulating FSH and HCG stimulating LH, not 100% sure.

Id say just all those natural test boosters stacked. fenugreek, nettle, muira, tribulus, maca, etc... youd have to research LH production.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really niave enough to think that anything can replace the effects seen with HCG.

Basically what I am asking is about what you think would be an alternative to just give a little boost...

Saponins was a suggestion.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HMG is expensive and hard to find. Im pretty sure HMG acts differently thru stimulating FSH and HCG stimulating LH, not 100% sure.

Id say just all those natural test boosters stacked. fenugreek, nettle, muira, tribulus, maca, etc... youd have to research LH production.
HCG acts on different receptors than HMG.

hcg is to LH what HMG is to FSH.

F

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Opioid antagonists would do the same thing but I cant find a good way to research those chemicles at this time. Hopefully someday.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You can purchase HCG as a research chem as well...but thats not really what I'm asking.

I guess I didn't make it truley clear that I meant something you could purchase at your local Nutraplanet or other Herb supplier.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
U may want to check out resveratrol. Specifically transdermal resveratrol since from what i have read the oral stuff sucks. The new board sponsor primordial performance makes a product called dermacrine sustain. I think its designed for post cycle therapy though. They do have a carrier you might be able to add res to.

Last edited: