Can't seem to find a satisfactory answer to this question...

T-Bar

Awards
How much 4-AD (applied trans-dermally) would it take to off-set fina dick if you injected 75mg eod? I know test is the preferred way to go, but if you wanted to stay with commercially available products, how would one engineer a good 4-AD/fina cycle?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
How much 4-AD (applied trans-dermally) would it take to off-set fina dick if you injected 75mg eod? I know test is the preferred way to go, but if you wanted to stay with commercially available products, how would one engineer a good 4-AD/fina cycle?
Check out the 4AD cyp products.

You would likely need to do a heavy transdermal cycle as your going to want to be near a gram a week of Test. I would def look at the new cyp products and just pin it as well.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Well lets look at this logically

people reccomend at least 500 mg per week of test with tren
4ad converts at roughly a 15% rate to test
we get roughly a 40% absorption rate with t-gel
if we applied 400 mg per day you would absorb roughly 180 mg and this would convert to roughly 27 mg of test thats only like 200 mg per week so you would need to do like 8 squirts day to get 400 mg or 10 squirts day to get up to the 500 mg mark of converted test. Thata a **** load of 4ad. I dont think you really need that much to offset the fina but it gives you a general idea. Personally I think 4 squirts per day would be plenty.

T-Bar

Awards
Re: Re: Can't seem to find a satisfactory answer to this question...

Originally posted by windwords7

Check out the 4AD cyp products.

You would likely need to do a heavy transdermal cycle as your going to want to be near a gram a week of Test. I would def look at the new cyp products and just pin it as well.

Is anybody having success with the cyp. injectable? I remember everybody talking about it but I haven't read any results...

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
peop;e at AU are having sucess at over 1200 mg per week

elijah_123

Awards
Yep frontload 1600 mg the first week than come down to 14-1200mg for the rest of the time with 4-ad cyp.