back into training

ktravelet

Awards
Hey guys I'm about to start training hard again after a broken wrist, and a surgery. Jan I broke my scaphoid (spelling?), which is the slowest healing bone in the body. I got a screw put in it, but still played rugby with it so it finally is healed. Before that I went on my first cycle of PP with incredible results. Took support supps, and finished off with pct. I did my research, so I did it right. Being in college, and playing rugby I would like to go on another cycle for right before season/beginning of season. I believe PP made my knees pretty dry, but rugby is very hard on them so I can notice a small difference. Also I would like to gain the cleanest weight possible, as I am supposed to be one of the faster guys on the field. I also do cardio many times a week. on top of that I'll be practicing, and lifting at least 4 times per week. Right now I'm 6' 210. Right before the break I was at the strongest point of my life. Max bench 290, squat 400 about 8 times verry low. Dead lift about same at squat. So I try to keep my legs string to be able to run through people. Sorry for the long post, but I was wondering what you guys would recommend for me to start taking again. Thanks alot

ktravelet

Awards
22, first cycle was when I was 21. Just turned 22 in june.