Cycle Advice

jrob24

Awards
alright i had a thread going the other day with all my stats and my proposed cycle, but now ive decided to switch it up and want to know what your guys's ideas are. Originally i was going to do test e/EQ/winstrol.... now im thinking of running either deca or dbol instead of the winstrol. Heres what im thinking.

Test E 500mg week/ weeks 1-12
EQ- 400 mg week/ weeks 1-12
Deca- 200mg week/weeks 1-12
Nolva-20 mg a day/ weeks 1-12( im really gyno prone)

cranny

cranny

Awards
How many cycles have you done before this one?
For me the EQ isn't high enough nor long enough. IMO it needs to be ran at a min. of 600mg/wk for at least 14wks. I would also run the deca 2 wks. shorter than the test. It's not a bad looking cycle but if I were going to run it, it would be like this.
test e @500mg/wk for 12
deca @ 300mg/wk for 10
EQ @ 600-800mg/wk for 16
One more thought. Alot of bros I know like EQ but I know just as many including myself that get nothing from it. IMO you would do just as well running the test e and deca together and let that be it. That's a great mass builder.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
deca and eq at 400mg each

stop the deca and eq at the same time

run the test 1 week longer than the deca and eq

jrob24

Awards
im 21 yrs old... im 5"10 195 right now and around 11-12% bf id say.....My past cycles are: Superdrol/phera plex(2 times)......halodrol/mega-tren....Test cyp/D-bol

jrob24

Awards
cranny you are scaring me with the whole EQ doesnt work for some people, do you suggest i take out the eq and run something else with test e, and deca?

cranny

cranny

Awards
cranny you are scaring me with the whole EQ doesnt work for some people, do you suggest i take out the eq and run something else with test e, and deca?
I'm not trying to scare you bro. I just wanted you to be aware that not everyone likes the results from EQ. You may do well w/ it. With no more cycles than you've done, I would still say keep it simple and run test and deca together for a great mass builder. No need for multiple compounds for building mass IMO. Don't forget whatever you're shoveling down your pie hole will have just as much if not more impact on your gains than the gear you'll be running. I would save the 3 or more compound cycles when you get ready to cut. good luck w/ it.

Juicaholic

Awards
Run the classic deca/test/dbol stack. Deca/test e for 12 wks and dbol first 4-6wks.

jrob24

Awards
would this be dumb to do? I need to cut down a little bit i was around 8% bf and want to get there again but also wanted to get back up to around 210lbs what if i did this, and im just throwing this out there feel free to call me an idiot.....
Test E weeks 1-14 (500mg a week)
Deca- weeks 1-13 (400mg a week)
Dbol- weeks 1-6 (300mg a week)
Winstrol weeks 7-12 (50 mg a day)

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
would this be dumb to do? I need to cut down a little bit i was around 8% bf and want to get there again but also wanted to get back up to around 210lbs what if i did this, and im just throwing this out there feel free to call me an idiot.....
Personally, I wouldn't run winstrol directly after dbol. 1 oral is hard enough on the liver, let a lone 1 right after another. Plus with running dbol, your going to out on some good size (mostly water weight) so you probably want to save the winstrol for when you decide to cut to see the full effect of it. If you're going for mass, I would stick with test/deca/dbol. Wether or not your bulk is going to be clean will completely depend on your diet, you can still get great clean gains from that stack as long as your diet is in check, then again, you could also just blow up by eating a bunch of crap. Just my 2c. Good luck with your cycle bro!!

jrob24

Awards
thx feqfly my diet is really clean, i guess my only question is am i going to lean out if i just take Eq/dbol/test e....i mean like i want, will it get me down a couple % bf? and i wasnt going to run oral dbol only oral winny

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i think its overkill, plus you should be running everything at the appropriate times so that they each come out of ur system accordingly...

this means you would run winstrol til week 16, since the half life is really short (you would start pct the following day after your last winstrol injection, not sure the exact amt of hours for winstrol to clear)