Ergopharm vs. IDC

1. Registered User
    Answers

Question Ergopharm vs. IDC

I'm looking into starting a cycle of 1-ad. There are two brands i'm looking at. Ergopharm or IDS

this is where i'd get it from:
    http://www2.netrition.com/1ad_page.html

IDS is cheaper and for me $ is an issue. However, if i need to spend the extra few bucks to get a reputable brand name, i find it worth it.

ne suggestions? They have a slightly different chemical make-up as well

Ergo is 1-androsetene-3-beta-17beta-diol
    IDS is 1(5 alpha) androstene 3 17 diol

im sorry im not as up on this as i should be .... Ergo's is far more common, but i'm lookin to save some $ - so if anyone can tell me pro's/cons of these i'd be greatly appreciative

thanks all
    true_c

2. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

They are the same compound.  In chemistry there are several ways of naming the same thing and this is one case of it.  This is not to say anything about quality of the product, however.

If you are set on an oral 1-AD cycle then my recommendation would be an Ergo product.  With that said, you're on a forum dedicated to transdermals...go homebrew

Chemo

3. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Answers

Is doing it orally an issue(opened myself up there).. If not then 1-ad converts to 1-test in your body. So why not just do the 1-test. You have come to the right place for transdermals which is the way that i would suggest. Also a cycle of 1-test 4-ad will be cheaper than 1-ad by itself.. So if money is your issue then transdermals is the right choice as well.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya
    •   

4. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Answers

If  you are stuck on 1-ad then i would go with the ergopharm. We know its good and it works..... Talk to ya...
  5. E-BOLLER
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

IDS most likely gets their product from Ergo.

Be careful that you know the company is a reputable one though. Another brand's 1AD was tested, and one batch had ~80% of label claims while another batch had a whopping ~25% label claims.

As far as I know Ergo has strict in house QC. IMO you should make sure IDS does as well.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I went with the Ergo. Ergo's 100mg pills are the size of Higher Power (BBing.com) 4-ad 300mg pills. Either way, it's good stuff. Check out me thread in Cycle Info.
  7. Gold Member
    Answers

go to massnutrition.com there the cheapest on the net and very reliable..hope that helps no i do not work for them just helping
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah, spend the couple of extra bucks and get Ergopharm. At least you will be sure of what you are actually buying. Hey guys (BDC and Curt) can we discuss other products on here or is this taboo?
  9. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

Originally posted by labrad
    Yeah, spend the couple of extra bucks and get Ergopharm. At least you will be sure of what you are actually buying. Hey guys (BDC and Curt) can we discuss other products on here or is this taboo?
    Discuss the truth on these boards regardless of manufacturer.

Chemo
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

Discuss the truth on these boards regardless of manufacturer.

Chemo
    Thanks, I figured it was this way. Just wanted to show proper respect by asking. Peace.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by wojo
    go to massnutrition.com there the cheapest on the net and very reliable..hope that helps no i do not work for them just helping
    yup. there are atleast a hand of places (including massnutrition) that's much cheaper than the site you were planning to get it from. So if your set on oral 1-ad, try MN.com or some of these. Musclemagnepa, ************, and if you have the time and patience, easypricematch.com beats anyones price by 5%. but havent tried it out yet so im not 100% sure on this one. I suggest to you again....the transdermal.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

hey guys thanks for all the replies - really appreciate it. Mass Nutrition is cheaper than any site i've seen, thanks to those who suggested, much appreciated.

My schedule is very very hectic, and on top of that, it changes w/o notice sometimes. i cant contol where i am and stuff like that some times, so transdermals present a bit of inconvenience that pills do not. So as much as i love BDC - not this time

props to chemo for allowing this - very respectable. shows this site isnt just out to advertise to BDC

thanks all
    true_c
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm TestForce VS Primordials TCF-1
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 02:15 AM
  2. AMS 1-Androsterone vs. Ergopharm 1-AD
    By mcgeier in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 07:53 PM