Rpn Havoc While On Prescription Drug???

preluda97

preluda97

Awards
I am currently on IC MINOCYCLINE 100 MG capsule once a day by my dermatologist for my acne.

I have a bottle of RPN's Havoc, Will there be any chemical reactions by taking these two at the same time.. not as in pop both pills at once, but throughout the day will there be any chemical reactions that will be threatening?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
That a question for your doctor. I dont think anyone is going to tell you that youll be ok.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you might want to call a doctors office for whom you do not know and ask their staff... i'm sure your doctor, after telling him what epi is/does will inform you NOT to take it...

most of the time it comes down to personal choice

i take allegra (al.med) with my supps. - i just don't take it WITH or any where around the time with the prescripted med

i fully accept this as MY choice, and will hold MYSELF responsible for any downfall

your choice, bro

rothyman

Awards
yeah definitely not a good idea to ask your doctor unless you're on extremely good terms with him and he can give you an objective, no biased answer. my advice would be to do a lot of research on this prescription drug and see what it is actually doing to you.

from there, you can get a better idea of how havoc will effect it or not effect it at all

best of luck

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
My doctor is my friend too, so i guess im just lucky. Im pretty sure he got the idea im going to take different supps whether he helps me or not.

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
Steroids really only have interactions with blood thinners like coumadin. nothing else.

fitnecise

Awards
Like I told you before, taking a substance that aggravates acne if you are trying to treat it is counterintuitive, anyway.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like I told you before, taking a substance that aggravates acne if you are trying to treat it is counterintuitive, anyway.
yeah, thats like taking ANY supplement and not training/eating right... then complaining that the SUPPLEMENT isn't working

preluda97

preluda97

Awards
so your saying the rpn havoc wont work for me since im on minocycline for my acne?

preluda97

preluda97

Awards
i mean, will the havoc still work even tho im taking minocycline?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Messing with your hormones could adversly affect your acne. Maybe think about that end of things.

preluda97

preluda97

Awards
well i need some advice if i should keep taking the havoc, or wait till i finish my prescription of minocycline in 21 days, since i have 21 minocycline pills left and i take it once a day:head: :head:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
minocycline is an antiobiotic used to treat acne
havoc is a steroid that causes acne

i have used mino many times on cycle the control acne, they will not interract.

jic, i am not a doctor blah blah blah dont take my advice i know nothing

preluda97

preluda97

Awards
minocycline is an antiobiotic used to treat acne
havoc is a steroid that causes acne

i have used mino many times on cycle the control acne, they will not interract.

jic, i am not a doctor blah blah blah dont take my advice i know nothing
so your telling me it should be fine because u took mino on cycle, then what does "jic" mean, and are u being sarcastic saying what ur telling me might not be true?"

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jic= just in case

and im not saying anything except that you are trying to figure out if there is some kind of reaction between an antibiotic........................and a steroid. bodybuilders use antibiotics to control acne.

the rest was a disclaimer

preluda97

preluda97

Awards
yeah, if anything i wasnt tryin to be an ******* or anything, but so i should be fine by taking this antibiotic and taking the havoc

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no one is going to give you a definite straight answer due to liability issues

fitnecise

Awards
well i need some advice if i should keep taking the havoc, or wait till i finish my prescription of minocycline in 21 days, since i have 21 minocycline pills left and i take it once a day:head: :head:
Havoc will make your acne worse. Either way, if you continue now or wait until you are done taking minocycline, Havoc will likely give you more acne. I haven't gotten any on my face so its up to you.

Not sure why people take antibiotics for acne, though, IMO it is a bad idea for a few reasons.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Anabolics 27
BigVida Anabolics 11