d-bol

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
i found some dbol on the internet and it is described as being like the real thing but changed to where it is legal. i know people know what im talking about since i cant reference the site. has anyone used this legal steroid or know of anyone and also what changes have people saw in the supplement.:food:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i found some dbol on the internet and it is described as being like the real thing but changed to where it is legal. i know people know what im talking about since i cant reference the site. has anyone used this legal steroid or know of anyone and also what changes have people saw in the supplement.:food:
just read that part you typed. dbol is the real deal. And its not legal soo you just found a scam product

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like they're selling M1,4ADD, a prohormone to dbol.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from things that are "Like Steroids but legal". You should send your money to me if you want to do this. At least I will use your money to buy me something that actually works. You are playing with a scam bigtime!

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
i found this on the site? help out?
Active Ingredient - Methadrostenol

P

pyczot

Awards
D-bol from SDI labs,sucks i regred this purchase!:mad:

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
D-bol from SDI labs is not real dbol... fake BS. Case closed

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You have been scammed. READ. The ingredients in these products are deceiving they sound like and look like but they are not what you want. Enjoy your 80.00 dhea.