Educate Me Please!!

Jkauf

Awards
alright, well ive been working out hardcore for the past 6 months...and i am curious about the effects of steroids and such...im 18, so i do not plan on taking them sooon, but i would love to be enriched with some knowledge so i dont do anything stupid! Im really just interested and would love to learn, so here ill shoot some questions out...and please dont flame, i really am not trying to take these as i know im too young....
i was curious as to the long term affects on a body a prohormone such as halodrol could have on your body?? even with proper pct and such, what can it do...i have heard of acne, tempers, liver problems, and the worst hair-loss...but are these common to all users or just a small few???? Also, id like to know that if someone at the age of 18 were to take a steroid would it totally wipe out your potential or it would just be a detour in the muscle building process???
any info would be more than helpful, i really just want to know the truth for my own good and thought that this would be a great way to learn what good and bad things these can do to your body!
btw i have researched the board for these questions but could find the exact answers i was looking for.