Highest mg/ml gear vs. Painful inj...EO Recipes

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Lets see what everybody has had any luck with since Ethyl Oleate has become more popular here lately and making for some better holds on some great gear.Whats the highest mg/ml have you pinned w/ success as far as not being too painful.And by all means,Share your recipes here...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Prop, 150mg/ml

medium ester test, 300mg/ml to 400mg/ml (ester combo)

Test base 100mg/ml (didn't try any higher)

3%BA
12%BB
balance 50/50 oil/EO or 40/60

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
so skye, if a source says they are using EO and offers 2% BA Test E 400mg/ml and EQ 400 mg/ml, it is feasible to think they are doing so? I thought it sounded pretty high

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
so skye, if a source says they are using EO and offers 2% BA Test E 400mg/ml and EQ 400 mg/ml, it is feasible to think they are doing so? I thought it sounded pretty high
EO can hold much higher mg/ml ratios than that even,especially with bold...so yes,but even better when its brewed using EO as the main carrier it is very thin and can be pinned using a 29g+ slin pinz,which is great.Honestly I've seen a Test400 with regular oil that held fine.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
EO can hold much higher mg/ml ratios than that even,especially with bold...so yes,but even better when its brewed using EO as the main carrier it is very thin and can be pinned using a 29g+ slin pinz,which is great.Honestly I've seen a Test400 with regular oil that held fine.
nice, thanks for the help! just made my decision easy

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a ton of UG labz and Bros alike are using EO now,you should be seeing alot of higher mg/ml gear now,just pin some first and make sure its not too painful for you,everybody responds different to inj pain,also over time you build up a pain tolerence,which helps alot

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
not togather right?

400mg/ml EQ is fine but that is still pretty high for the test e. there is a forward limit to just how strong you can make a solution before it becomes painful regardless of what your using.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
not togather right?

400mg/ml EQ is fine but that is still pretty high for the test e. there is a forward limit to just how strong you can make a solution before it becomes painful regardless of what your using.
sorry no, not together, two separate products