As a joint healer.

As a mild A.A.S. at a low dose (400mg?)

Thoughts?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can start your eq now and you wouldn`t have to start a log for about 3 months. thats how long it takes to kick in.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
geez dude, it's my second cycle lol. I have to start w/ whimpy A.A.S first, lol.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
geez dude, it's my second cycle lol. I have to start w/ whimpy A.A.S first, lol.
no one ever told me that....well they did buy i didn't listen and look how i came out! :ntome:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats bull****! did you bang a ugly girl for your first time?
no you banged the hottest one you could right?
dont sell yourself short with gear either.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
exactly! :thumbsup:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
No comment, lol. But I see your point.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
As a stacker with test-e.
OK, but its weak enough that you have to run quite a bit to see the full effects.

As a cutter.
It can make some people hungry so you should keep that in mind.

As a joint healer.
excellent.

As a mild A.A.S. at a low dose (400mg?)
Well as a mild dose at a higher dose yes. EQ is only about half as strong as test so 400mg is little more then HRT strength. However if you have some health issues or are looking for very mild first cycle 600mg of EQ for 16 weeks is not a bad way to start.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah but with the ugly girl you could fvck up and not lose one night of sleep over it.....the hottest girl on the other hand.

:toilet:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
chad is a wise man listen to his words of wisdom. this is also the first post ive seen in awhile that didnt involve him banging a goat.

dont even bother with EQ. it takes so long to kick in with the undecylenate ester, and ive heard negative feedback on every shorter ester available. EQ is a vaginal steroid.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
chad is a wise man listen to his words of wisdom. this is also the first post ive seen in awhile that didnt involve him banging a goat.

dont even bother with EQ. it takes so long to kick in with the undecylenate ester, and ive heard negative feedback on every shorter ester available. EQ is a vaginal steroid.

Then what should I stack with test oh wise one?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yes, i did. don't worry emo, i am planning my 2nd cycle and was planning test E and eq too, so i must be vaginal as well :(

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
yes, i did. don't worry emo, i am planning my 2nd cycle and was planning test E and eq too, so i must be vaginal as well :(
I don't know man. I'm gonna switch to test prop so I don't need a kickstart. But I will still run EQ @ 500 MG a week. Then cut with anavar at the end. I'm gonna try it.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was gonna do test e 600 mg, eq 400-600, and kick things off with either havoc, dbol, or methyldienolone, still up in the air about that and run it for about 16 weeks

good luck with yours

Boogie Man

Awards
I am running 425 mgs of test e, and 500 EQ a week and kick started the first 5 weeks with 100mgs of test p eod. It has been a little slow getting going, but I have made some small gains and now as I am entering week six I feel the EQ kicking in more(better pumps, more vascularity, little more hunger). It depends on what your goals are, but I know of plenty of people that have been very happy throwing EQ into there cycles.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Boldenone is a beautiful anabolic. Very low on the sides scale, and you look jacked because of the vascularity that it brings. It is a great compliment with absolutely ANY compound.

YOu will do well with it dosed 600mg or higher for 16 weeks.. Run a shorter ester for the lapse it takes for it to exert noticeable effects (2 months approx) keep in mind the time it takes to clear as well.

longer. :D

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I love EQ. As others mentioned, takes forever to kick in, so to combat that, just never stop it :D

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Boldenone is a beautiful anabolic. Very low on the sides scale, and you look jacked because of the vascularity that it brings. It is a great compliment with absolutely ANY compound.

YOu will do well with it dosed 600mg or higher for 16 weeks.. Run a shorter ester for the lapse it takes for it to exert noticeable effects (2 months approx) keep in mind the time it takes to clear as well.

longer. :D

How long?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
see my post.. In my opinion, 16 weeks or longer is optimal with Boldenone Undecylenate.

Last edited:
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
see my post.. In my opinion, 16 weeks or longer is optimal with Boldenone Unecylenate.
what he said

if you can get a shorter ester you can do less time but really EQ seams to work its magic over the long term. and you will quickly notice that people ether love it or don't think much of it.

BIGAINS

Awards
EQ is good at what it does. it is great for connective tissue and nursing injuries back to health. It gives good vascularity and is anticatabolic, but you will not gain a huge amount off mass off of it by itself. It is good to use in a stack to keep the joints and tendons healthy.

preston25

Awards
Does boldenone take two months to kick in if you have been using a bold base transdermal? Which works btw. Ive been on a trans cycle of test base and bold base now for 1 month. Have noticed more vascularity and size. I would like to find a good cutter to inject towards the end of the cycle.

Best

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
anyone run EQ solo?
or
with 2:1 ratio EQ:test?

good idea? or bad?

seems benefitial for longer cycles w/minimal sides.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
but if your looking to cut...test isn't really gonna help that unless you stack it with something to kill estro,or become an AI hoe...you will bloat bad from test if you do neither..jus my 2cents..........i say go with the boldone..like ubi said it's low sides and good way to go in your situation...

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
500 test 900 eq, felt healthy on it, ate like a horse, nice steady gains. Sometimes the overwhelming pump you will get is annoying and makes it hard to hold onto barbells. Also, at a dose of 8-900, kicks in much faster than the old 400mg ew dose.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
anyone run EQ solo?
or
with 2:1 ratio EQ:test?

good idea? or bad?

seems benefitial for longer cycles w/minimal sides.
I liked it but its not the best gaining of cycles. but you do see slow and steady gains. and if you have medical problems it kicks ass.