Trouble eating enough on a cycle? got some advise here

SHOT

Awards
This should help you all out....

This courtesy of JP, with the necessary credit

Naturally Enhancing Your Appetite

Many guys seem to have a problem of eating enough calories to help them grow. Training/lifting doesn?t seem to be a problem, neither does taking the ?supplements?. Knowledge of supplements is so prevalent on the message boards that anyone can easily get the info they need with a simple click of the mouse. Nutrition on the other hand, is the most difficult aspect of bodybuilding. It takes up hours of your day, every day. It is also the most neglected aspect of our sport because it is: time consuming, expensive and lets face it, boring.
The guys that take this sport seriously all realize that consuming enough good calories is what separates the men from the boys. There is no humanly possible way that a man can add 100 or more pounds of lean body weight to his frame without eating high calorie multiple meals thru-out the day.
Most guys will admit that it is a daunting task. ?How can I continue to eat when I feel full or not hungry at all??. Well, that is what this article is all about. I will let you in on a time proven method of increasing your appetite that is 100% natural, no supplements or pharmaceuticals are necessary.

The trick is in knowing how to make yourself hungry. If you have to force yourself to eat when you don?t feel hungry, it becomes a burden and you will certainly fail.

The first step:
Forget about the traditional way of eating. 3 meals per day just wont cut it (unless you are one of the genetically gifted few). A minimum of 6 meals will soon become your habit.

For the first 5 days, I want you to eat every hour. YES EVERY HOUR !!!. Its not as bad as you think. Not full meals every hour, but small portions of anything.
Example:
1 apple, ½ peanut butter sandwich, ½ protein shake, chocolate bar, banana.
Quality of the foods you eat in these 5 days is not as important as the fact of actually eating something. It must be small enough to not fill you, even if you are still hungry, don?t eat. Let your stomach get used to the small hourly snack/feeding. By the 3rd or 4th day you find yourself starving, craving for that snack. Your metabolism will also start to adjust to your new eating habit. Rather than storing calories to hold you over till your next feeding in 4 or 5 hours (like you used to do), it will come to expect another feeding in a short period. Thus, send more calories to be burned for energy, or for muscle recuperation from your work outs. Can you now see the opportunity for body fat reduction?

After getting your body used to the hourly feedings, you are going to find yourself hungry just about all the time. The logical step for the next 5 day period, is to start eating more at each snack time. But rather than eating every hour, spread the time out to every 90mins (1 ½ hour) or 105mins (1 hour 45mins).

Continue with this process of 5 day periods until your are eating a full meal every 2 ½ or 3 hours minimum.

Eating a lot is not easy. Food preparation of your 6 daily meals takes up a lot of time. Granted, 1 or 2 of those meals will probably be a protein shake but the amount of calories we are forced to eat would turn the average lazy joe into a 300 pound tub of lard in less than a year.
Workout hard, sleep as much as you can, drink the well dry of water, take your supplements and EAT.

Now that you have a solution to your appetite problem, I expect to see you walking around with 20 new pounds of mass within the next 4 months.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Very nice Shot, 1 question, Do you think these same guidelines can be followed by pro hormones users also?

SHOT

Awards
U can do this with anything...pros steroids...even natty bro....its jsut some tips to help you get in more food....i just made it look like its when u are on a cycle cause i only post in the steroids forum....so

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
U can do this with anything...pros steroids...even natty bro....its jsut some tips to help you get in more food....i just made it look like its when u are on a cycle cause i only post in the steroids forum....so
Ha, I gotcha, Im hypin' up your steroid section and the mods in it over at bb.com man.....waitin to see if anyone punks it...

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
while i do agree with this post , i think the best way to add extra cals is thro liquid meals . easily digested and not much space or time needed for it :) . i love normal protein shakes for this ....

DarCSA

Awards
Great info SHOT. I agree with you on the prohormone aspect it should be viable when compared to steroid usage as well. The six meals a day seems to have become a staple in the bb community. I am glad to see you over here too Shot. Glad we have more good guys over here. Bravo the liquid form of meals has worked for me. It is a great way to get those much needed calories and help for packing on the mass needed for the optimal physique. Keep it up guys this place gets better and better everyday.

SHOT

Awards
Great info SHOT. I agree with you on the prohormone aspect it should be viable when compared to steroid usage as well. The six meals a day seems to have become a staple in the bb community. I am glad to see you over here too Shot. Glad we have more good guys over here. Bravo the liquid form of meals has worked for me. It is a great way to get those much needed calories and help for packing on the mass needed for the optimal physique. Keep it up guys this place gets better and better everyday.
Thanks bro.