Supps on off days of pulsing?

NAS

NAS

Awards
26, 205lbs, 12% I am going to run a phera/mdrol cycle(3rd cycle) and was thinking of starting with the pp for 2wks then pulsing the sd for 4wks. I have read up on pulsing and correct me if im wrong but on off days some people take trib and AI, would this be good on all off days or just say the last 2wks of the sd pulse? I have most of a bottle of inhibit e and 3/4 bottle of torem. thanks

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
26, 205lbs, 12% I am going to run a phera/mdrol cycle(3rd cycle) and was thinking of starting with the pp for 2wks then pulsing the superdrol for 4wks. I have read up on pulsing and correct me if im wrong but on off days some people take trib and AI, would this be good on all off days or just say the last 2wks of the superdrol pulse? I have most of a bottle of inhibit e and 3/4 bottle of torem. thanks
Go here and read the whole thing:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html

If you still have questions, I suggest posting them there and Dr. D or any number of others will help you out.

adil

Awards
It is recommeded that you run an AI based product throughout, before bed. If money is an issue though, then only on off days before bed

according to doctor D, all of these three are interchangeable pill to pill: rebound XT, hyperdrol X2, ultra HOTter

just one cap (small dose) before bed