Liquid Dbol

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys had experience with liquid dbol, taken orally of course. Would it be just as effective as tabs?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i have never come across this, is this from a UG Lab? tabs are easy to come by and have been around for decades, just find out what you can get and do your homework before buying. if you could get pics of anything you buy, before you buy it (or after, but pref. before so you dont waste your money) that would be best. good luck bro!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know like 3 people that did it liquid,and it worked rather well for them actually.......

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i know like 3 people that did it liquid,and it worked rather well for them actually.......
i can just see it now, another reason for some sources to jack up the price for teens.

lmao @ your sig. tripdog - "this shi*t is bananas" B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys had experience with liquid dbol, taken orally of course. Would it be just as effective as tabs?
10mg dianabol=10mg dianabol

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only difference between liquid and tabs is that the source got raw powder and mixed it to make a solution.
like he said 10mg dbol=10mgdbol there's nothing fancy just because it's taken differently.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only difference between liquid and tabs is that the source got raw powder and mixed it to make a solution.
like he said 10mg dbol=10mgdbol there's nothing fancy just because it's taken differently.
wow...??????..i was just gonna say that.........weird

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
i have never come across this, is this from a UG Lab? tabs are easy to come by and have been around for decades, just find out what you can get and do your homework before buying. if you could get pics of anything you buy, before you buy it (or after, but pref. before so you dont waste your money) that would be best. good luck bro!
Yeah it's from a UG lab but it's no bathtub brew, I know people who have tested them out and say only good things. The liquid bol is actually cheaper too. I just like to here opinions from many different people and do a ton research before I put the $ out.

:type: :study:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's from a UG lab but it's no bathtub brew, I know people who have tested them out and say only good things. The liquid bol is actually cheaper too. I just like to here opinions from many different people and do a ton research before I put the $ out.

:type: :study:
edit: I use it all the time had better experience with the liquid than pill but taste is awful! i use grape juice to dilute the taste.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
if you are talking about who i think you are...have you heard anything about their high dosed injectables?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
This is correct...so quickly we forget the sweet days of the Chinese sources. If one had a couple grams of dbol laying around from a year ago, it would be a convenient way to dose it an oral

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
deaner239 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
ralph4u2c Anabolics 26