DBOL + WINNY = Bad Idea??

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
my training partner is wanting to run an oral only dbol and winny cycle. i was thinking that since these are both methylated, they are going to devastate his liver if ran simultaneously. i think hes wanting to do six weeks with the two middle weeks overlapped and obviously ending with the winny. bad idea?? i think so.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
yes, very bad idea
I have to say I disagree,20mg winny on top of some drol or dbol actually gives a nice synergy effect and is know to have many benefits,whats actually really wrong with this post is the fact that anyone is wanting to do an "Oral Only" cycle,as you put it,now THAT,is that bad idea....

Tell your "friend" get used to pinning or get out the game.
If in deed it is your "Friend".:think:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I have to say I disagree,20mg winny on top of some drol or dbol actually gives a nice synergy effect and is know to have many benefits,whats actually really wrong with this post is the fact that anyone is wanting to do an "Oral Only" cycle,as you put it,now THAT,is that bad idea....

Tell your "friend" get used to pinning or get out the game.
If in deed it is your "Friend".:think:
whoa bud, before you start making insinuations that i'm talking about myself, why don't you just ask. if you were to take half a second and look at the posts i've made these past couple of months, you would see that i'm getting ready to 'pin' a 12 week test e cycle jumpstarted w/ 30mg of dbol ed for the first 6 weeks. so indeed i will get 'in the game' soon enough. :think: it is actually my friend, or next time should i say training partner, that is going to run the proposed cycle. but hey thanks pal

edit: i DID say training partner, not "friend"

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I say fuk winny lol. Actually I never really liked winny at all. If it was me I'd just run the dbol for 6 weeks. Like getswole said if he is going to go to the darkside he should pin. Much better results with less sides.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
if you were to take half a second and look at the posts i've made these past couple of months, you would see that i'm getting ready to 'pin' a 12 week test e cycle weeks.d"
I actually did look across some of your posts and very true,about 1/2 a second was all I could stand,Search function works well,it can easily answer just about every post you've posted,but its all good,good luck with your big' cycle,

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I say fuk winny lol. Actually I never really liked winny at all. If it was me I'd just run the dbol for 6 weeks. Like getswole said if he is going to go to the darkside he should pin. Much better results with less sides.
J,you probably don't respond well to winny like me,I have to run 200mg ed to feel it working,you should give it a chance,up the dosage...run it for at least 6 wks.with some test of course

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I actually did look across some of your posts and very true,about 1/2 a second was all I could stand,Search function works well,it can easily answer just about every post you've posted,but its all good,good luck with your big' cycle,
look man, whats the problem? my 'big' cycle? there you go a second time putting words in my mouth i didn't say. who said i was running a 'big' cycle? you started questioning my integrity in your first post when i've actually been trying to gather information for my first injectable cycle. now excuse me while i go yell at my mother for birthing a son that was born without knowledge of gear and 'big' cycles. but its all good, thanks for the well wishes my man

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Dbol and winny is not a good idea for for several reasons but it isn't any worse on your liver then a lot of these other stacks people run with oral. However winny is bad on your joints and dbol tends to make people stronger so...

and I have to agree, this question has been answered many times before and could have easily been found in a search.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i agree with both of you guys as well. quick search answered my questions. just never thought i would be the guy getting the "search button?" answer. thanks fellas

BIGAINS

Awards
Dbol and winny actually work very well together. stacking orals isn't bad, as long as the total oral dose is kept reasonable such as 50-100mg per day total.

However an oral only cycle isn't a good idea