- 07-19-2007, 01:40 AM
Moving around in the ds/ph area has made me a bit paranoid when it comes to gyno-symtomes. The problem is that as a straight guy I havnt really felt any nipples besides my own So, my rather stupid question is how a normal nipple should be? Arent you supposed to feel any glandular tissue as a male? If I contract my pec there is some moveble tissue there. Not sore, not itchy not hard but its there and it's not identical from left to right. The last years all I've done is a few pulsing cycles.
- 07-19-2007, 10:46 AM
- 07-19-2007, 11:06 AM
So basically what your telling me is that a male nipple skould be a "dot" with the pec- muscle firmly underneath? No lymfnodes, glands nothing? How is the area of the pec supposed to feel at the nipple? No touchable fibres or anything that you incorectly can take for glandular tissue?
If I dont contract the pec I feel nothing just a round "hole". Shouldt gyno be feelable without contraction?
07-19-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm just saying what I said. Why don't you google the term "male nipples"
Similar Forum Threads
- By Turd Ferguson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 37Last Post: 03-17-2004, 06:44 PM
- By weltweitefurcht in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-20-2003, 07:22 PM
- By d piece in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2003, 06:19 PM
- By JBlaze in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:16 AM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:28 AM