Normal nipps?

M

MrZ

Awards
Moving around in the ds/ph area has made me a bit paranoid when it comes to gyno-symtomes. The problem is that as a straight guy I havnt really felt any nipples besides my own:blink: So, my rather stupid question is how a normal nipple should be? Arent you supposed to feel any glandular tissue as a male? If I contract my pec there is some moveble tissue there. Not sore, not itchy not hard but its there and it's not identical from left to right. The last years all I've done is a few pulsing cycles.

Z

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Moving around in the ds/ph area has made me a bit paranoid when it comes to gyno-symtomes. The problem is that as a straight guy I havnt really felt any nipples besides my own:blink: So, my rather stupid question is how a normal nipple should be? Arent you supposed to feel any glandular tissue as a male? If I contract my pec there is some moveble tissue there. Not sore, not itchy not hard but its there and it's not identical from left to right. The last years all I've done is a few pulsing cycles.

Z
Sounds like a bit of gyno to me...it's not always caused by PH's or Steroids...sometimes guys just get it. Maybe you should run a SERM just in case. Better yet (and probably a lot more fun) run a cycle of Epistane and THEN take a SERM (probably nolva would work best)

M

MrZ

Awards
So basically what your telling me is that a male nipple skould be a "dot" with the pec- muscle firmly underneath? No lymfnodes, glands nothing? How is the area of the pec supposed to feel at the nipple? No touchable fibres or anything that you incorectly can take for glandular tissue?
If I dont contract the pec I feel nothing just a round "hole". Shouldt gyno be feelable without contraction?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I'm just saying what I said. Why don't you google the term "male nipples" :icon_lol: