winstrol, test ethanate, and equipoise

jrob24

Awards
hey, i am trying to put together a cycle for the start of august. i have been off since february. I was planning run a havoc and test cypionate cycle 2 months ago but my gf got in the way, and now she is out of my life so it is time to hit it back up. I am 5"10 about 195lbs at about 11%bf . I was down to around 8%bf 2 months ago and was going to bulk up, but now ive put some fat back on by not keeping to my normal diet. I am wanting to cut at first with the winstrol for 4 weeks then run test and eq for about 8. Let me here some input i can use some advisory. My past cycle are: Superdrol/phera plex......halodrol/mega-tren....Test cyp/D-bol

:woohoo:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
EQ should be run for a minimum of 12 weeks, preferably 14. Test E should be run between 10-12 weeks.

jrob24

Awards
yeah, i know that but i was wondering how to get the winstrol in there? what are your thoughts on how to mix those 3?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah, i know that but i was wondering how to get the winstrol in there? what are your thoughts on how to mix those 3?
I would say to use it the last 4 weeks of your cycle, especially since the other compounds will be at full force.

jrob24

Awards
alright so start running it into about the 8th week? what is your advice on the mg for each? i was thinking 400mg a week of EQ, start the ethanate around 400 or 500mg a week and the the winstrol at 100 mg every other day...You have any tweaks or better advice?

jrob24

Awards
oh and my bad im a horrible speller lol, i meant enanthate

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
500 mg/wk of Test E
400 mg/wk of EQ
50 mg of Winstrol

jrob24

Awards
alright awesome, this is my first time using winstrol, should i do 50 mg every other day or strictly everyday?

jrob24

Awards
thankyou for your input rodja, youve helped me out A LOT