m1t pct?

jadenizm

Awards
let me start by saying that I don't know whether or not this truely belongs in this forum or the pct forum, but hopefully i'm in the right place.

i have some m1t that i'd like to use. i'd like to know what sort of sides to expect and how to prevent them. main concerns are dht/hairloss and gyno.

this will be my first cycle in years. i haven't really done anything in about 5 years, and at that time i was uninformed and used irresponsibly and would like to avoid repeating that mistake. i would also like to keep as cut as possible during the cycle, and avoid excessive bloating. in years past, the guys who had access to gear that i knew were also rather ignorant i think, so they were happy to supply me substance, but didn't supply any relevant information as to pct, sides, etc. thanks in advance, i really appreciate any informed opinion.

MrZ

Awards
Hey Bro!
m1T is probably the hardest $hit you can get your hands on in the ds/ph area. I dont think DHT sides is what you really need to focus on when it comes to sides. M1t can and will shut you down hard and fast and has the properties to turn you liver into a fig. You lipid panel can be totally wacked and so on and so on. If you decide to do a M1t cycle I would do some serious searching in this forum where a lot of experienced guys has the knowledge you need. Support-supps will be more then essential and a well planned PCT which include a good SERM like Torem is absolutely a must.
Me, I would never touch m1t and would do some searching for cleaner substances like epi, halo or pp. Sure m1t gives gr8 gains but ask your self if it's worth it when you can get similar results from a healthier cycle. Just my 20! Good luck bro with whatever you decide.

Z

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
let me start by saying that I don't know whether or not this truely belongs in this forum or the post cycle therapy forum, but hopefully i'm in the right place.

i have some m1t that i'd like to use. i'd like to know what sort of sides to expect and how to prevent them. main concerns are dht/hairloss and gyno.

this will be my first cycle in years. i haven't really done anything in about 5 years, and at that time i was uninformed and used irresponsibly and would like to avoid repeating that mistake. i would also like to keep as cut as possible during the cycle, and avoid excessive bloating. in years past, the guys who had access to gear that i knew were also rather ignorant i think, so they were happy to supply me substance, but didn't supply any relevant information as to post cycle therapy, sides, etc. thanks in advance, i really appreciate any informed opinion.
Do yourself a favor, go back in the cycle logs & steroid section to around september & october of 2003. Read forward and you will see all the logs & user comments. You could even check out Bobo's M1T cycle log. The stuff is not as harsh as most (who probably never touched the stuff) report. I think M1T has received a bum rap just like some bad mouth superdrol as being very harsh.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i have done quite a few cycles of m1t sometimes i stacked it with 1 ad and 4 ad, its not as bad as people make out if it was it would have been ban in england as a dangerous substance, sometimes the fatue got me a bit other times i got pains in my balls during pct and some pains in my liver

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely buy 2 Cycle Supports and dose 3 scoops a day, just to give your overall health a fighting chance. and/or think about a safer designer.

jadenizm

Awards
thanks for all the responses, what would you guys reccomend? in terms of an alternative? availability may be an issue. like i said i don't want any DHT/hairloss issues, and want to prevent gyno, but want solid gains, like, more lean gains than say dbol preferably... thanks again everyone...

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
epistane - gyno prevention and dry gains.

jadenizm

Awards
epistane - gyno prevention and dry gains.
thanks for the response G,

where would i procure some epistane? also, what about DHT/hairloss prevention with M1t? also, how do i incorporate the epistane? how much do i take? and when do i start? mid cycle? post cycle? thanks in advance...

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
i was suggesting to totally replace the M1T with epistane, not run then in the same cycle, too much methyl going through that liver. epistane can be found on nutraplanet and almost all well known internet retailers.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
just an FYI: Epistane=Havoc=EpithinE=Oxodrol Pro=tons more i cant remember

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
No, it's a prosteroid/steroid being that the compound is active in its current state, the same goes for M1T as it has no need to convert either. I can't remember the Anabolic:androgenic ratio but it is definitely more anabolic than androgenic.

jadenizm

Awards
No, it's a prosteroid/steroid being that the compound is active in its current state, the same goes for M1T as it has no need to convert either. I can't remember the Anabolic:androgenic ratio but it is definitely more anabolic than androgenic.

thanks for all the advice, and sorry to be a nag, but i have one more question, what are the risks with regard to DHT/hairloss for both M1T and epistane? and what can be done with regard to preventitive measures regarding this? thanks again...

jadenizm

Awards
Epistane is the new flavor of the month. By no means is all the info in yet.

Read throught this cycle log, it is written by a reliable source. Pay attention to page 5.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/9542-my-methyl-1-a.html

wow, informative thread, thanks much,glad you located it for me, but does ANYONE know about DHT/hairloss oriented risks associated with m1t and respectfully any preventative measures associated with those risks? i'd really appreciate it...

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
epistane is 1100% more anabolic then plain methyl test while only 93% as androgenic, methl 1 testosterone is 700% more anabolic to testosterone i am trying to find my steroid book to see how androgenic m1t is i was under the impressionit was less than methyl testosterone. i will let everyone know when i find my steroid book

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
epistane is 1100% more anabolic then plain methyl test while only 93% as androgenic, methl 1 testosterone is 700% more anabolic to testosterone i am trying to find my steroid book to see how androgenic m1t is i was under the impressionit was less than methyl testosterone. i will let everyone know when i find my steroid book
Out of the archives.

methyl 1-test ->
When compared to test prop it is 30% as androgenic and 200% as anabolic. Same level of anabolic potential but the androgenic profile dropped by 70% over the base modification. If numbers don't lie then M-1-T is LESS ANDROGENIC than regular 1-test.

When compared to methyl testosterone it is 100-220% as androgenic and 910-1600% as anabolic. There is a range as there are two cited values and references. We could average the two values and rest assured we are closer to true value, so.....~150% as androgenic and 1250% as anabolic.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
johny i would rep u again if the damn thing would let me. thanks