Training

killacriminal

Awards
I am about to do a cycle with a halo clone. At the end of august, about when i'll be finished with my cycle, i will be starting a sport. at the point where the sport starts, i'll just be beginning my pct or a week into it. I am training with a good ammt of running and heavy lifting now. I'm just wondering how coming off a cycle i'll do under extreme ammounts of running and activity. What do i have to be careful of? will my performance be better, worse? any sugguestions? I wish i could of started earlier where i was done with pct before season, but it just didnt work out like that. Thanks.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Well halodrol...which is a prosteroid of Oral Turinabol which was used by olympic athletes to improve performance. It is a good muscle hardener and will yield very dry lean strength and mass gains. I would think it would help ur performance;however, heavy cardio during post cycle will probably decrease the amount of gains u will keep from ur cycle. hope that helps

killacriminal

Awards
right. i am more interested in keeping strength then size. I will have to try to fit in extra weight training on the side.