Winstrol or Clembuterol (sp?)

rennie00

Awards
I am a girl thinking about taking one of these drugs. My boyfriend says that winstrol is better, especially the injectable form. I've taken clembuterol before and in the dead of winter I was sweating like you wouldn't believe. I also don't want to feel as though I have an iv drip of caffeine in my body.

Let me know what you think,

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I think you should stay away from both.
Agreed. If your are dead set, we'd have to know your goals. These are 2 completely different compounds that do 2 different things. If you do not know that, that we lead me to advise not to use either.

rennie00

Awards
Agreed. If your are dead set, we'd have to know your goals. These are 2 completely different compounds that do 2 different things. If you do not know that, that we lead me to advise not to use either.
ok, basically my goals are this. I had surgery(girl problems) in January and have since gained about 25 pounds. The areas that are affected by this are my stomach, my thighs and my butt. I used to be pretty into working out but then started working 2 jobs and school full time so, I ran out of both time and energy. I want to lose this nasty weight but working out and eating right just are not cutting it, so I need a boost. I want to lose the junk in the trunk and get back to my usual muscular self. I also do not want to lose any of my feminine attributes if u follow me. Let me know of u need any further information.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Those are 2 vastly different things. Are you aware of what each is? I think I agree with Jay and Cool.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Winstrol is definately out. It's an anabolic steriod, talk about losing feminine attributes. Clen is also a potentially dangerous drug. It has been associated with heart damage if done wrong, and headaches, tremors, cramps and more if done right. Some people do respond better than others. If you don't have time to diet and eat right, there is nothing to help you. Clen works with a sloid diet and exercise program. It's really also for people who have plateaued in thier fat loss after weeks/months of diet and training. Check out ephedrine/caffeine which is actually simillar to clen. The best thermo I've used this year is Leviathen by palo alto labs. Nothing is gonna work with out diet and exercise. Don't get clen or winstrol, which are also both illegal.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I follow some gud old fashioned traditions:

Don't take something you can't spell right

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
agreed with most. I would stay away from both. Winstrol because its anabolic steroid and you are not a bodybuilder, and clen is one of the harsh chemicals out there, and again you're not a bodybuilder. Stick with something safer such as the Eca stack. No sense in risking your health to loose a few pounds.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Venom Hyperdrive, Lipo 6, DCP, etc and so on...I wouldn't jump into clen just yet. Most people who think their diet and training are in order but are still suffering issues with reaching their goals are usually wrong about the diet and training.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Why don't you just stick your finger down your throat...it's safer!? Seriously, if your boyfriend is telling you to inject drugs into yourself to lose some weight he's an *******.

You should not do ANY type of supplementation until your diet and exercise are in order. Set your alarm half-an-hour earlier and go for a twenty minute jog three days per week.

Eat whatever you usually eat for breakfast, some kind of salad for lunch, and a bowl of cereal for dinner. If you need to snack, nibble on some veggies.

If, after a couple of months, you don't see some improvement...come back to the forum and ask again.

And tell your boyfriend to stop putting your health at risk.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol is a safer alternative to clen, but it is also a stimulant and will speed up your heart.

What I found worked well for me was taking green tea pills as well as 100mg of caffeine 2-3x a day.

The biggest thing is eatting quality food, and RESTRICT YOUR CALORIES. NO POP and VERY LOW SUGAR are a MUST!

Go to the gym and do free weights, you will burn off much more calories, as opposed to running on a boring-ass treadmill.

rennie00

Awards
Thank you

Albuterol is a safer alternative to clen, but it is also a stimulant and will speed up your heart.

What I found worked well for me was taking green tea pills as well as 100mg of caffeine 2-3x a day.

The biggest thing is eatting quality food, and RESTRICT YOUR CALORIES. NO POP and VERY LOW SUGAR are a MUST!

Go to the gym and do free weights, you will burn off much more calories, as opposed to running on a boring-ass treadmill.
Thank you so much to all the people who did not put me down. Sorry about the spelling error but when I goggled it, I saw clenbuterol spelled both ways. I already have pretty viscious migraine headaches, so i don't need any assistance there. Thanks for the info on the gym too. I don't much care for cardio, although I will do about twenty mimutes per training session, but if you read certain articles, they kind of give the impression that you need to do a crap load of cardio in order to lose weight and minimize the free weights. I happen to love working with the weights because then I don't feel as though I'm working out and not going anywhere. i like to be able to see my muscles working and unfortunately they don't have mirrors in front of the treadmill or eliptical machine at my gym. My boyfriend just made a suggestion because a mutual friend of ours who is a girl took the winstrol shots and lost a ton of weight but now that you mention it, she had NO butt and m&m boobs. I actually have Adipo Kinetix which unfortunately is not made by syntrax labs anymore, the original maker. I took it about 4 or 5 years ago and it did wonders but didn't make me feel like I vibrated everywhere i went. This new version does. But, again, many thanks to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care and I will be back with more questions I'm sure,

Vickie:type:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much to all the people who did not put me down. Sorry about the spelling error but when I goggled it, I saw clenbuterol spelled both ways. I already have pretty viscious migraine headaches, so i don't need any assistance there. Thanks for the info on the gym too. I don't much care for cardio, although I will do about twenty mimutes per training session, but if you read certain articles, they kind of give the impression that you need to do a crap load of cardio in order to lose weight and minimize the free weights. I happen to love working with the weights because then I don't feel as though I'm working out and not going anywhere. i like to be able to see my muscles working and unfortunately they don't have mirrors in front of the treadmill or eliptical machine at my gym. My boyfriend just made a suggestion because a mutual friend of ours who is a girl took the winstrol shots and lost a ton of weight but now that you mention it, she had NO butt and m&m boobs. I actually have Adipo Kinetix which unfortunately is not made by syntrax labs anymore, the original maker. I took it about 4 or 5 years ago and it did wonders but didn't make me feel like I vibrated everywhere i went. This new version does. But, again, many thanks to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care and I will be back with more questions I'm sure,

Vickie:type:
well vicky i have to be honest asking if you should use winstrol, even as a possibility, is extremely stupid. winstrol is a DHT derivative, with a heavy masculinizing androgenic effect. in fact it is used for this very purpose to harden muscles. it is one of the WORST choices you could possibly have made. i cannot describe how irritated i am that your boyfriend would be STUPID enough to even suggest something like winstrol to you.

first of all, i take it your surgery was a hysterectomy? have you been put on hormone replacement therapy or did the doctor assure you that you would be fine?

cardio is probably the best thing you could shoot for. also, taking steroids does not automatically burn fat off a persons body. it is primarily your diet that does that + cardio. it amuses me when women want to take steroids to lose weight. that is simply not how it works.