estrogen blockers

rennie00

Awards
This is odd, but my boyfriend is taking deca and test, i think and says that he needs estrogen blockers. Now, I worked in a pharmacy for a long time and am going to school to be a pharmacist, but I don't know anything about those and he wants my help in researching these and picking some out. Any help here guys? He doesn't have insurance, so I think a vitamin supplement store is the way to go, but if you could just give me a heads up about whats good, that would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
hahahah, oh Jayhawk, how funny you are. But seriosuly, your boyfriends an idiot. lol. tell him to do some research.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
wow...look into SERM's for PCT and Aromatase Inhibitors for on cycle to minimize bloat and estro sides. ps you can't get this from a "vitamin store"

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^That sounds about right...although I'm not sure how much bloat can be avoided with that stack! Proper diet and water intake can help as well, but like I said...bloat looks pretty inevitable on that stack, IMO.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) The vitamin store is NOT the way to go.
2) There are ways you can legally obtain Selective Estrogenic Modulator drugs without a prescription.
3) If you ask me how, I will reply with this: Google

rennie00

Awards
2) There are ways you can legally obtain Selective Estrogenic Modulator drugs without a prescription.
3) If you ask me how, I will reply with this: Google[/QUOTE

Thanks for the help.. I didn't know the clinical name for estrogen blockers, also what would be the appropriate forum for this???

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yep, you're an idiot, dude... i mean your "boyfriend" is

ask.com - (what is..?)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3) If you ask me how, I will reply with this: Google[/QUOTE

Thanks for the help.. I didn't know the clinical name for estrogen blockers, also what would be the appropriate forum for this???
right here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/

Look through the different threads, and you'll find pretty much anything you'd ever want to know.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
google for tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) or clomid and even search around the boards, you may come up lucky ;)

as for as an AI during cycle, you can visit our board sponsor Nutraplanet and i gave you a break there ;)

tell your boyfriend to get online and research BEFORE starting an AAS cycle and learn things like proper dosages, protection, injection, & during and post cycle meds. Many things can be found at our sponsor site i listed but it is up to you to find the SERM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TravD77 Anabolics 3
ChefDeath Female Fitness 3
Anabolics 29
Supplements 20
Anabolics 5