Next Cycle Advise Please!!!!!

CarolinaPanic

Awards
I am in the middle of my first cycle and have already gained 10 pounds of what I think is pretty much muscle. All is well so far and I havn't been experiencing many side effects. Trying to figure out my next cycle and looking for suggestions. My goal is size and weight that I can keep on. Below is the cycle I am currently on. Any input APPRECIATED
I will wait about 10 weeks before I begin my next cycle.
Pheradrol for three weeks at 30mg, then for two weeks ran it for 30mg while overlapping with a dose of Methyl vol , 30mg, then going to run Methyl vol by itself at 30mg, for the last three weeks. Then got some inhibit-e and nova and 6oxo to finish it out.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hard to figure out where to go from there, PP bridged to SD is one of the strongest cycles you can do with orals

What do you think about going injectable?

CarolinaPanic

Awards
Not going to go injectable. I am a recovering addict/alcoholic. I used to slam a lot of drugs. I am not going to mess with a needle. But any king of PH/supplement advice is much appreciated.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PP and Superdrol is the king of PH. As a recovering alcoholic i hope you are running a ton of liver protection because your cycle is extremely heavy on methyls. With gear you avoid that crap.

CarolinaPanic

Awards
yeah I have been taking care of the liver.