First time user needs help planning cycle

mrongi1

Awards
First off, thanks to all who reply. Ive been reading the forums here for several days now after a buddy of mine told me about a friend of his who has been taking a product called oxevol. Apparently the guy has had gains of ~20 lbs and looks great after about 3 weeks. I am 26, 6'1", and ~160 lbs. My goal is 180-190 lbs. I have tried the usual, creatine, weight gainers, NO stimulators since high school but they never give me any noticable gains. The reason I am posting this thread is obvious, I am seriously thinking of trying a product like oxevol but need some guidance for I do not want to put my health in jeopardy. I have read many of the forums here and they are stressing the importance in liver protection, and post cycle therapy. I understand the reasoning for this but cant find information on the best products to use and the dosing. Is there any good threads that map out a full cycle including liver protection and post cycle therapy? What are the best products to use for a first time user? What products have the least side effects? Is it ok or good to use other products like creatine, gainers, or NO during cycle? Any other info is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
oxevol? is that a superdrol clone??

if it is superdrol, then yes it works. but there are side effects you should worry about. try searching for superdrol and read as much cycle info as you can.

6'1" @ 160 - are you sure you can't eat more?
reason i'm asking is because if you are unable to eat more and gain naturally, it's unlikly you will be able to eat enough to experience the full benefit from a supplement such as this. and then you are stuck with just so - so results and all the negetive side effects.

looks like you are new to this forum. take some time to also read some of the nutrition and workout threads. there is a lot of useful info here that may get you past your hurdle naturally and safely. i've been reading here for years and still get useful tips and tricks every day. good luck!

mrongi1

Awards
From what Ive read, I think it is a superdrol clone. Thanks Ill check out those forums.

frezel

Awards
hi i am in the same boat, me and my boyfriend want to get bigger together and heard about oxevol being a great product with minimal side effects as it has alot of liver proctecting ingrediants already. Can anyone else care to comment on side effects and protection to use! I cant wait to get big and have my man wrap those monster arms around me....Waiting patiently for more info. Common oxevol users speak up, share your knowledge, hey mrongi what color eyes do you have? you sound delicious as you are!!!!

:bb2:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hi i am in the same boat, me and my boyfriend want to get bigger together and heard about oxevol being a great product with minimal side effects as it has alot of liver proctecting ingrediants already. Can anyone else care to comment on side effects and protection to use! I cant wait to get big and have my man wrap those monster arms around me....Waiting patiently for more info. Common oxevol users speak up, share your knowledge, hey mrongi what color eyes do you have? you sound delicious as you are!!!!

:wtf:

original poster 6'1 160 is no starting platform for a steroid cycle. Eat up bro.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

troll

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

Troll for sure! and why on earth would a chick take superdrol.......hope ur man likes a woman with a deep voice.

mrongi1

Awards
I dont think its a chick. I think frezel is gay. So let me clarify the the guy my buddy knows is the same build as i am and thats why he suggested oxevol to me. If he is seeing gains of 20 lbs then is seems that starting build shouldnt be an issue. But you guys would know more then i would and thats why i put the post up instead of running to the store with my head up my @ss. I welcome any suggestions or links to natural methods for i would rather go that route.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
If he is gay then keep Blackjack out of this thread haha.

Try the NHA stack or even JW/Bam/Pro anabol. Have a look around on the board and you will find some good combinations of pructs that don't involve PH's etc. No doubt you are just not eating enough to begin with.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I dont think its a chick. I think frezel is gay. So let me clarify the the guy my buddy knows is the same build as i am and thats why he suggested oxevol to me. If he is seeing gains of 20 lbs then is seems that starting build shouldnt be an issue. But you guys would know more then i would and thats why i put the post up instead of running to the store with my head up my @ss. I welcome any suggestions or links to natural methods for i would rather go that route.
SOUNDS TOO ME LIKE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR DIET STRAIT BEFORE MESSING WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS... 160 AT 61? ... I WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST UPPING YOUR CALORIE INTAKE... CARBS, PROTIEN AND MORE CARBS... IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU TAKE WITHOUT A SOLID DIET THESE KIND OF SUPPS ARE POINTLESS...

frezel

Awards
i love this forum, i come in for help and get called a troll? Someone asks for advise and combinations that have worked for people and the response is "go look yourself in the forums?" Hey geniuses, sounds like he did look and got some mixed reviews or to much info and wanted to start more of a personal thread to help him with his needs, maybe some of the equations in other threads didnt answer all his answers. Before you go commenting and not answering someones question ask yourself why you come to this forum, and try to remember when you first started. Mrongi sounds like you should stay as you are and work out, seems like any supplements (bandaids) just make you ignorant and stupid! Hope someone whos head isnt to PUMPED up can answer your question. And just remeber even if i was GAY? Ask yourself why do you hang out with guys all day long and stare at each others bodies >......? lol.. :duel: Anyway wasted enough time arguing with a bunch of highschool grads that dont know crap and tell you go look for yourself. I look forward to some intelligent answers from those who really care to be helpful in a forum setting.........:bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
let me guess Frezel you are still in high school. im guessing about 15 yrs old 110lbs..........and u take it up the duff...

do yourself a favour and shut the fck up.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hey frezel - pull your panties out of your ass!

i just glanced over this thread and noticed that their was some very sound advice given to mrongi.

the members here are not obligated to help every newbie on their basic questions that have been answered millions of times on this forum already. i think eveyone is being very generous by taking the time to post advice and replies to mrongi on a topic that has been covered multiple times.

this forum suffers when people like yourself come in and don't offer anything of value. this is why you are called a TROLL.

frezel

Awards
hey frezel - pull your panties out of your ass!

i just glanced over this thread and noticed that their was some very sound advice given to mrongi.

the members here are not obligated to help every newbie on their basic questions that have been answered millions of times on this forum already. i think eveyone is being very generous by taking the time to post advice and replies to mrongi on a topic that has been covered multiple times.

this forum suffers when people like yourself come in and don't offer anything of value. this is why you are called a TROLL.

pfffft, keep lifting you need it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
frezel you are gay, or should i say homosexual, is that proper?

your first post was just imo..disgusting. For a first post it just didnt seem forreal hence the troll calling.

just because a guy can look at another guys body and like it doesnt mean he would touch the dude or engage in any hideous acts. Just about eveyone wants something someone else has whether its bodyparts or possessions.

Cerberus

Awards
I was thinking about this today regarding how many users on this board take the dive into PH/PS or Designers to help them get to their goal weight/body comp/strength/etc. And it pisses me off how hard I worked over the years to get my body, my strength, my attitude without the use of drugs.

Looking deeper, the majority of these people are rather small individuals. Claiming they've tried everything. Or, "I've been training hard for 3 years, eating protein all day long, and haven't moved up in weight for a long time. I'm just frustrated so I'm going to take something to build me up." Now, they drop these pills back in their throat, go train their assess off (regardless if it's **** training or not), eat their asses off, stay away from ****ty stressors (alcohol, etc), and magically they claim:

1) 40+ lbs in all lifts
2) 10-15lbs in 4-5 weeks
3) This product is awesome!!!@#$ Goes online and buys a years worth and sells it to his bros. Supplement industry = happy.

I bet that strength would of came w/o the drugs, the weight may of increased 3-6lbs.

I'm sorry, but the majority of people on here based on their training logs are ****ing weak ass pussies and do not know how to work hard, and know how to follow basic ****.

How about people trying to gain some serious weight in their big lifts for once? See what ****ing happens. If you are 190lbs, you better be squatting 450-500lbs before you consider drugs. I'm dead serious. I also think you should gain naturally 30-50lbs naturally w/o any help. These *******s that go from 165-->190+ in a short time frame could of gotten there w/o drugs. But they are too ****ing lazy, sitting on the computer too long shilling people's products, and hanging off the nuts of other users online that approve of their laziness.

Try this easy ****ing prescription if you are a weak ass *****:
1) learn the big lifts (bench, squat, deadlift, overhead press, etc). ensure you have proper form so you can build up with a good base so you can handle weight with no concern you will hurt yourself

2) Once lifts are mastered, build your program around getting those lifts up. You don't need to be a powerlifter, but god damnit, load dictates hypertrophy. You cannot lift 3x10 with 95lbs your entire life. Grow a pair, and get busy.

3) Rest, recover, dominate. Rest includes therapy work, stretching, saunas, contrast showers, sleep, naps, etc. Recover with good food, good basic supplements. Dominate with a damn ipod if you need to get your pussy mind right in the gym. If you have training partners that are pussies like you in the head, tell them to **** off and grow a pair too.

There is plenty of information on the internet to get you started, but the internet will not tell you how to un**** your pussy attitude. You need to figure this out on your own.

Then, once you have build a damn good base (squatting 400-500lbs+, pulling equal, pressing 300+, etc) then consider anabolics.

end of rant.

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
GREAT POST
I have gotten off my ass as far as diet goes, no PH just pure calories and have put on about 10 lbs since mid May. I NEVER ate enough but did train fairly hard. I started to consider PH but the more I see the less I like. Lifting is not just a fad its a lifestyle for you to get where you need to be

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about this today regarding how many users on this board take the dive into PH/PS or Designers to help them get to their goal weight/body comp/strength/etc. And it pisses me off how hard I worked over the years to get my body, my strength, my attitude without the use of drugs.

Looking deeper, the majority of these people are rather small individuals. Claiming they've tried everything. Or, "I've been training hard for 3 years, eating protein all day long, and haven't moved up in weight for a long time. I'm just frustrated so I'm going to take something to build me up." Now, they drop these pills back in their throat, go train their assess off (regardless if it's **** training or not), eat their asses off, stay away from ****ty stressors (alcohol, etc), and magically they claim:

1) 40+ lbs in all lifts
2) 10-15lbs in 4-5 weeks
3) This product is awesome!!!@#$ Goes online and buys a years worth and sells it to his bros. Supplement industry = happy.

I bet that strength would of came w/o the drugs, the weight may of increased 3-6lbs.

I'm sorry, but the majority of people on here based on their training logs are ****ing weak ass pussies and do not know how to work hard, and know how to follow basic ****.

How about people trying to gain some serious weight in their big lifts for once? See what ****ing happens. If you are 190lbs, you better be squatting 450-500lbs before you consider drugs. I'm dead serious. I also think you should gain naturally 30-50lbs naturally w/o any help. These *******s that go from 165-->190+ in a short time frame could of gotten there w/o drugs. But they are too ****ing lazy, sitting on the computer too long shilling people's products, and hanging off the nuts of other users online that approve of their laziness.

Try this easy ****ing prescription if you are a weak ass *****:
1) learn the big lifts (bench, squat, deadlift, overhead press, etc). ensure you have proper form so you can build up with a good base so you can handle weight with no concern you will hurt yourself

2) Once lifts are mastered, build your program around getting those lifts up. You don't need to be a powerlifter, but god damnit, load dictates hypertrophy. You cannot lift 3x10 with 95lbs your entire life. Grow a pair, and get busy.

3) Rest, recover, dominate. Rest includes therapy work, stretching, saunas, contrast showers, sleep, naps, etc. Recover with good food, good basic supplements. Dominate with a damn ipod if you need to get your pussy mind right in the gym. If you have training partners that are pussies like you in the head, tell them to **** off and grow a pair too.

There is plenty of information on the internet to get you started, but the internet will not tell you how to un**** your pussy attitude. You need to figure this out on your own.

Then, once you have build a damn good base (squatting 400-500lbs+, pulling equal, pressing 300+, etc) then consider anabolics.

end of rant.
Haha i just got done reading a few other threads like this one and was going to make a similar post. Good stuff lol. These guys could atleast be honest and say they are to lazy to make real gains. What kills me the most is they all talk about researching gear and pct thoroughly but it seem they didnt put the same effort into diet and exercise. I think before any unknown newbie recieves any help about gear/peptides they need to post their stats and full diet and workout schedule.

frezel

Awards
What pisses me off more than that is when people walk around boasting all natural and they blatently arn't--one of my friends for example, its so annoying. If someone asks me if i'm taking anything, I tell them. AND when people say taking supplements is cheating yourself! "I can be bigger than you all natural, just takes longer" ---blow me you piece of crap, who are you to demean my gains? I am going to start knocking people out no questions asked.
roid rage lol:FUfinger:

Dalamara

Awards
Well if you want my advice, I'd say put on 25-30lbs naturally before you start to even THINK about doing any cycles.

I was in your shoes about two years ago. I was 6'1", 155lbs, and thought I could never put on any weight.

Then I found several online bodybuilding forums and really started doing reserach on workout program, nutrition, pre and postworkout diet, etc.

That year I worked out like a mofo, missed maybe 5 workouts, ate until I wanted to throwup every meal, and put on 25lbs. Actually it wasn't even a year, it was two semesters so about 9-10 months.

Once you get your diet and workout programs in tip-top condition, then and only then are you ready to do a cycle.

Seeing as how you're 6'1", 160, then your diet and or workout program is not optimal for you. Fix that, then look into some cycles to gain those last few pounds.

You can easily get 190-200 naturally with the right diet/workout. Fall of 05 I was 155, fall of 06 I was 180, and as of now I am 193. The only supps I've taken are whey, creatine, and animal pump.

Also as many can testify you will see minimal gains if you don't have a good diet/workout program even if you're on roids.

So, go read through the resources on workout programs and diets, stick to them, and you'll have steroid like results without all the $$$, the side effects, and the worry.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Frequency,

"Then, once you have build a damn good base (squatting 400-500lbs+, pulling equal, pressing 300+, etc) then consider anabolics." I meet all of the strength goals, yet no one would help me with a cycle. Is age really the numer one factor because I thought genetics, and work ethic where the most important.I train hard, have good eating habbits, so what is the deal? I will answer this one for you I think its comes down to if a person is mature enough, and how well they understand this thing(Pro-hormones.) Its really alot more then popping a pill, and growing huge, in four weeks. Train, train, and train so more. Find out if its worth it to you diet, training, cycel, and pct, some it is, and some its not. The most important tip is eating, I will almost bet your not eating enough. Show us your weight lifting journals, and food journals for about a month, and I am sure someone on this site can help, and direct you in the right direction.Good luck

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Frequency,

"Then, once you have build a damn good base (squatting 400-500lbs+, pulling equal, pressing 300+, etc) then consider anabolics." I meet all of the strength goals, yet no one would help me with a cycle. Is age really the numer one factor because I thought genetics, and work ethic where the most important.I train hard, have good eating habbits, so what is the deal? I will answer this one for you I think its comes down to if a person is mature enough, and how well they understand this thing(Pro-hormones.) Its really alot more then popping a pill, and growing huge, in four weeks. Train, train, and train so more. Find out if its worth it to you diet, training, cycel, and post cycle therapy, some it is, and some its not. The most important tip is eating, I will almost bet your not eating enough. Show us your weight lifting journals, and food journals for about a month, and I am sure someone on this site can help, and direct you in the right direction.Good luck

OK kid, I was going to leave you alone, given our earlier argument. But if you keep this up the Mods are going to kick your *ss, not me. The reason nobody will help you with getting a steroidal cycle together is because it is against the rules of this forum for kids to talk about using steroids. You're 18. The reason steroids are bad for you is because everything from your brain to your endocrine system is still developing and taking anabolic steroids while this growth is occuring could permanently FVCK YOU UP. It has nothing to do with how "mature" you think you are and the weights you can lift only come into play if you meet the basic requirement of being old enough for your body to handle steroids. Keep eating and training and researching for at least 3 more years (preferably longer since the brain is still developing in the early 20's), but follow the rules around here. Read like crazy and, if you have to ask questions, preface it by stating: "I'm 18 and I'm not considering taking a steroid yet, but I started my research early because I'm a freaking beast of a power lifter and I want to be ready when I'm old enough to use." You may find people will be more willing to throw knowledge your way. But there's so much information on this site, you really shouldn't even have to post a thing. Search.