test enan/dianabol

fatality

fatality

Awards
i plan on doing my first "real" cycle in the next few months, of test enan and oral dianabol....

i've been doing alot of research and i think i have every thing figured out.. the cycle will last for 12 weeks with a six week pct.

i will be dosing the test at 500mg a week, with dbol taken at 25mg aday for the first four weeks to kick start the cycle. can i take the test all in one dose once per week?? or will it be best to devide it in to two doses of 250mg twice a week?

i also have arimidex, but am unsure about weather or not to use it through out the cycle......what would you suggest?? should i just have it on hand in case of gyno...

i have also been debating about using hcg through out the cycle, taken at 250iu twice per week, altough my reasearch tells me this is not essential..

my pct will consist of nolva and clomid, i will start the nolva at 20mg a day, the day after my last injection, then introduce the clomid about 2 weeks later..

or i was thinking pct would look like this---(14 days after last shot for Enan) Day 1 300mg Clomid, Day 2-11 100mg clomid, day 12-21 50mg clomid ,Week 13-15 20mg Nolva ED,---------- which pct looks better????

can i take the nolva/clomid all in one go ED, or does it have to be devided in to seperate dose's??

any suggestions and advice is greatly appreciated..... does what im thinking look o.k???

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
enanthate will be more effective if you shoot twice a week
keep the adex on hand and see if you need it, you may not, depends on how you respond to test you might bloat up

i dont think hcg is necessary for your first 12 weeker but it wouldn't hurt

i dont know if nolva is necessary in the interim 2 weeks between last shot and clomid post cycle therapy, the test is still active during this time

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Test will bloat if there is a high conversation to estrogen. That could be combated with AI's like armidex or aromasin (friendlier AI).

Diet will be a determining factor as to if you put on fat or not. With my genetics, I can't dirty bulk like some of these lucky guys can. I'd suggest a clean diet starting slightly above maintenance levels with the cals, and slowly upping to ensure you don't put on fat. You seriously don't want to put on fat during the cycle.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
when you startin bro? i'm in the same exact boat as far as this being my first cycle and the choice of cycle and even the starting time(september probably). except i'm running dbol at 30mg for six weeks unless some unwanted sides pop up. i'm on the fence about hcg as well. i'm also on the fence about nolva/clomid vs. toremifene. i'll let you know when i make some more decisions.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you probably should use 30mg dbol but hey what do i know

i do not use steroids.

the 2 shots a week thing is to keep blood levels as stable as possible, with one shot levels drop off and in theory more sides accompany that.

Hcg is a nice addition you could run it the last 5 weeks or so but like you said it is not a neccesity. It does help with recovery tho' I think 12 weeks you will be fine without. But up to you.

i like the 2nd PCT you mentioned. You can take the SERM's together before bed or one during the day and one at night...what ever way is more convienent

fatality

fatality

Awards
hey thanks every one for the replies... i appreciate it.

fatality

fatality

Awards
when you startin bro? i'm in the same exact boat as far as this being my first cycle and the choice of cycle and even the starting time(september probably). except i'm running dbol at 30mg for six weeks unless some unwanted sides pop up. i'm on the fence about hcg as well. i'm also on the fence about nolva/clomid vs. toremifene. i'll let you know when i make some more decisions.
probabaly startind around september time to, the reason im only running dbol for four weeks at 25mg is to see how i react to it, dbol can cause some nasty back pumps so i've heard.....

im gonna drop the hcg a leave it for a more advanced cycle as most seem to say its not really nessacery for this cycle....

and there are alot of people who will vouch for torem over nolva, dont ask me why because i dont know.... thats why im just going to stick to nolva/clomid....... good luck with your cycle bro.

fatality

fatality

Awards
you probably should use 30mg dbol but hey what do i know

i do not use steroids.

the 2 shots a week thing is to keep blood levels as stable as possible, with one shot levels drop off and in theory more sides accompany that.

Hcg is a nice addition you could run it the last 5 weeks or so but like you said it is not a neccesity. It does help with recovery tho' I think 12 weeks you will be fine without. But up to you.

i like the 2nd post cycle therapy you mentioned. You can take the SERM's together before bed or one during the day and one at night...what ever way is more convienent
hey thanks man, after doing more research i discoved about the two shot rule so to speak, with it keeping blood levels stable and in turn combating unwanted sides.....

and i agree im going to stick with the second post cycle therapy..

i will also take into consideration what your saying about the dbol, i will probably start it at 25mg to see how i react to it and if every things o.k ill bump it up to 30mg...thanks for the reply man..

fatality

fatality

Awards
Test will bloat if there is a high conversation to estrogen. That could be combated with AI's like armidex or aromasin (friendlier AI).

Diet will be a determining factor as to if you put on fat or not. With my genetics, I can't dirty bulk like some of these lucky guys can. I'd suggest a clean diet starting slightly above maintenance levels with the cals, and slowly upping to ensure you don't put on fat. You seriously don't want to put on fat during the cycle.
haha thats where my genetics differ, i can eat what ever the hell i want and i never gain weight in fat, but i will keep it in mind "on-cycle" and try to eat as clean as possible.... thanks for the reply man....

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
How many years have you been lifting? Do you have experience with any PH's?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
haha thats where my genetics differ, i can eat what ever the hell i want and i never gain weight in fat, but i will keep it in mind "on-cycle" and try to eat as clean as possible.... thanks for the reply man....
Keep in mind, that while you may not gain fat, there are other effects happening to you below the surface. Triglicerides, chloesterol, cardiovascular, etc. So while you may not gain fat like me, bad food will have the same negative effect as it would on me internally. A cycle magnifies this effect too, since lipid levels will already be effected negatively. (especially with 17aa)