upcoming PP cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
upcoming PP cycle (updated)

Very excited about the upcoming cycle, using CEL P-Plex which should be a very legit phera plex clone

1>15
2>30
3>30
4>(30, 45? see how it goes)
cycle support throughout
5-8> nolva 40/30/20/10, creatine, usual suspects

trying to bulk +20 pounds

I read that nolva upregulates progesterone receptors, and that PP may have a progesterone component frequently responsible for gyno? Should i order some Toremifene instead or am i good with nolva?

other comments and advice? My only other cycle was Halodrol50 but i was recomping and not eating much and only experienced hardness.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks good bro... i would start out at 30 mgs, though

20 lbs is alot to gain with pp, but i wish you luck!
what's your diet like?

on a side note - if anyone wants to run a pp cycle, PM or email me, and i'll give you an address for PP for 19.95!!!

i stocked up with 5 bottles!

about the gyno... i just finished my pp cycle (AX) and had no problems other tan a littel tender... all in all, 9 lbs gained, and lean (mad lean) best cycle so far!

let me know if you need some help with a eating plan...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks good bro... i would start out at 30 mgs, though

20 lbs is alot to gain with pp, but i wish you luck!
what's your diet like?

on a side note - if anyone wants to run a pp cycle, PM or email me, and i'll give you an address for PP for 19.95!!!

i stocked up with 5 bottles!

about the gyno... i just finished my pp cycle (AX) and had no problems other tan a littel tender... all in all, 9 lbs gained, and lean (mad lean) best cycle so far!

let me know if you need some help with a eating plan...
thanks and damn you got a nice source on PP!

Diet will be as heavy as I can manage, at least 4000 cals with protein from shakes, bars, beef, tuna, turkey, chicken and carbs from oats, pasta, beans, rice. My diet isn't set in stone, I just aim to eat all day and keep myself full.
What kind of eating plan are you thinking of?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, with many bulks that include PP, (in my experience) oatmeal is the best thing to eat before/after workout... of course consuming enough pro. is always essential.

and you're right amout the CEL PP clone... I have 3 clients that are using their products, and with proper diet and WT, they are progressing nicely...

at the end of your 2 week intro, you should really begin to feel the PP, so look forward to it...

log your progress bro... good luck

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
alright bro i'll be sure to up the oatmeal intake

and based on what you said about starting off with 30, i should run 30/30/30/45 for this? Or do you think I should add on a 5th week and go 15/30/30/30/45?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just start with 30... no need for the 5th week... you will not get much from 15

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im on day 19 of P-Plex doing 30mg a day and i did only 15mg the first day. im up 10 pounds and strength is really good, pumps are good, no side effects really. I had back pumps week 2 and then they went away.

im really liking the PP but the weightgains have really slowed down, at first i swoled up quick, now Im going to eat more and see how it goes

Wish me luck

-UnrealMachine

also i got a few bottled of superdrol and Epi around, i really want to gain another 10 lbs in the next two weeks, should i throw somethin else in? im tempted to because i now i won't cycle again until 2008.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
check out some of the PP/Epi logs. from what ive read people are liking it. i plan to do a P-Plex and Epi log in a few months.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
maybe throw in some Epi to finish off dry

PP 30/30/30/15
Epi __/__/__/30/40

jrob24

Awards
i started taking p-plex on monday and i am already up 4 pounds on a very clean diet, p-plex is very legit im having the same gains so far as i did on the ax original so be excited!

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Or you can start pulsing the epi on your workout days......Then finish off with 1 week of epi after phera is done and start pct

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think you should run another oral, it wont add much imo. You would be doing more harm then good at this point. Sdrol is too harsh and will just add to your difficulty PCT. You will recovery really good and fast after PP but SD will change that. Epi i just havent seen much weight at all, its weaker than PP imho so i dont see that doing much good either. Just finish the cycle maybe go to week 5 then do PCT and you will prob keep just about all those gains.

Mrcreek2002

Awards
cycle update

Very excited about the upcoming cycle, using CEL P-Plex which should be a very legit phera plex clone

1>15
2>30
3>30
4>(30, 45? see how it goes)
cycle support throughout
5-8> nolva 40/30/20/10, creatine, usual suspects

trying to bulk +20 pounds

I read that nolva upregulates progesterone receptors, and that PP may have a progesterone component frequently responsible for gyno? Should i order some Toremifene instead or am i good with nolva?

other comments and advice? My only other cycle was Halodrol50 but i was recomping and not eating much and only experienced hardness.
How are you progressing? What exactly did you use for cycle support throughout? (exact breakdown if you would please)

Did you decide on Torem or tomax?

Loking to run the same cycle on the 15th of Sept.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you progressing? What exactly did you use for cycle support throughout? (exact breakdown if you would please)

Did you decide on Torem or tomax?

Loking to run the same cycle on the 15th of Sept.
Im sure his cycle support was "Cycle Support", a product made by Anabolic Innovations.....do a search, it is a breakthrough supplement if you ask me, very.....Innovative ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im using AI cycle support, tastes bad but i dont care. Only weird thing is its supposed to be 60 scoops and i've used 27 scoops and im at the bottom.

I ran PP for 23 days at 30mg a day and ive been taking nolva for the last few days going to do 40/40/20/20. I stopped because i couldnt gain more weight and i started getting pain in my back and abdominal region.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you think most of the gains were lean?
no, bloated me up a great deal, and it has been hard to hold onto. 3 weeks doest make for good keepable gains, i'm thinking about skipping over orals and doing test next time.