Transdermal plus oral celn

Testmonkey

Awards
I'm about to run my first experiment with clen. My monkey tolerated albuterol very well, so we're hoping this tolerance will transfer. I've seen good results reported from transdermal tests with Avant's lipoderm as the carrier. I have about 3oz of lipo with RK. I'm guessing 18ml clen to the 3oz would be good, or 12ml if I'm adding more orally. I'm wondering if using oral plus transdermal would yield better results than oral alone. Any thoughts? I got taurine, potassium, magnesium and benadryl all ready to go. I also have x-lean on the way, would there be any problems using it with clen? Any and all advice is welcome.

Testmonkey

Awards
Another angle
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070604/ap_on_he_me/healthbeat_heart_failure

I've researched a lot and think the risk is slim to none. I have seen no solid research that shows a short duration, like 2 wks, can lead to any adverse effects on the heart. If you have a link to a study that says otherwise please post it. The link you gave had nothing to with clenbuterol. Thanks though, seriously.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Oral clen?....Umm....is there any other kind?

Oh yeah,the suppository Clen,I forgot:rasp:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
ah, your making transdermal clen ? or did I miss something?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
just eat the stuff like your supposed to,clen is not something you want to guess' w/.......measure it,eat it,be safe