epi and drinking on off days

rothyman

Awards
Hello, just started my 30 day epi cycle. I have a party coming up this weekend and I was wondering if it's fine to drink as long as I take no epistane that day?

Thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....hmmmmmm,uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..wait,um,uhhhhhhhhhhhh...ok.....just my opinion here epi isn't as hepatoxic as most methyls.I dont think anyone will come out and say drink on a methyl.....did you get blood work before the cycle?...how are your liver enzymes????? one night def won't kill you.

rothyman

Awards
No I did not. I do not mind taking 1 day off of a cycle for an important party that I would like to drink at. I'm not pvssy, but when it comes to my body I don't mess around. It was hard enough to convince myself to take a methylated ph.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I did not. I do not mind taking 1 day off of a cycle for an important party that I would like to drink at. I'm not pvssy, but when it comes to my body I don't mess around. It was hard enough to convince myself to take a methylated ph.
people have posted blood work after heavy epi cycles,and liver enzymes wern't that bad.....supersoldier if you can find him could give you a heads up...he's our official test dummy whore..hahah

rothyman

Awards
people have posted blood work after heavy epi cycles,and liver enzymes wern't that bad.....supersoldier if you can find him could give you a heads up...he's our official test dummy whore..hahah
I appreciate the help, but I just was wondering if DRINKING when you take a day off of EPI is alright. I'd imagine your liver is only affected by epi during it's half-life time (6-8 hours), which means if I don't take it one day then drinking would be okay.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
The only negative to that will be that you will have un-even levels of epistane in your body since the day off, but if its an important event i would say go for it.

Irish480

Awards
not recommended at all but if it is one night you won't die lol... it is like one cheat meal wont destroy you, just make sure it is spaced heavily

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If you cant refrain from drinking, then this stuff isnt for you.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
At a minimum, keep one glass of water per alky drink. Try hard to keep it under four drinks total. Make sure you dont poo out your liver, it would be a red, long shaped turd.