IDS bulk tabs

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i was curious if anyone knew what designers are in them. i was looking but they seemed so hidden i cant figure it out. i have two boxes sitting on the shelves in my store and cant exactly figure it out. i know sum1 will answer this fast so thx in advance. my thoughts were i thought it might be superdrol and the active of phera plex perhaps???:blink:

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering about this as well. There's something called 3,17 Anabol™ in there, what the hell is that?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
i was curious if anyone knew what designers are in them. i was looking but they seemed so hidden i cant figure it out. i have two boxes sitting on the shelves in my store and cant exactly figure it out. i know sum1 will answer this fast so thx in advance. my thoughts were i thought it might be superdrol and the active of phera plex perhaps???:blink:

I think I remember reading that Bulk Tabs has a Superdrol compound in it.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i figured it had a superdrol compound in there, but so does there mass tabs i was curous what the second compound in here was

angelo212

Awards
  • Established

I heard it's PP and Winzrol. I read that on a forum more then once.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any more info about bulk tabs yet? Do we have any idea what's in them. I wonder what IDS will say if I call them and ask.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well I called 1-888-795-0444 and it gave me some msg about some dating service and it disconnected. Anyone else have a number for IDS?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I found another number on the website to call and i got somebody. I asked what was in them and i was told it's a proprietary blend and he couldn't tell me. So then I asked if it was similer to any other pro hormones like superdrol or phera-plex. Then he told me it was similar to dbol, that it had "fast wet gains", so i asked if it contained m14add and he said "no nothing like that" Then he told me not to worry that anything in the boxes works lol.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I found another number on the website to call and i got somebody. I asked what was in them and i was told it's a proprietary blend and he couldn't tell me. So then I asked if it was similer to any other pro hormones like superdrol or phera-plex. Then he told me it was similar to dbol, that it had "fast wet gains", so i asked if it contained m14add and he said "no nothing like that" Then he told me not to worry that anything in the boxes works lol.
dang.. talk about SHADY. :ntome:

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what the main difference between "Bulk Tabs" and the, now discontinued "Mass Tabs" are....

I have taken mass tabs and i actually really enjoyed them. They were MUCH stronger than most expected when taken correctly and diet/workout was on point....

Anyone have any idea...?