**start winadrol 100mg every day for 30 days

wk4 40,40,50 epi m/w/f
wk5 50,50,50 epi m/w/f
wk6 60,60,60 epi m/w/f
wk7 60,60,60 epi m/w/f

wk 8 start NHA stack for 4 weeks

Then repeat

I will be starting monday -- so I'd appreciate any suggestions
Maybe you should take some time off after the NHA. I dont think there will be much to worry about on the liver side of things since the winadrol is not methylated. I have never tried epi, but plan to as soon as i get my cholesterol back to normal.Id be curious to see your results. You should log it.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
30mg pre and 30mg post during pulsing should be fine. I ran Ergo/SD at 30mg each and I am ok. Well my cholestrol is off. Total cholestrol is fine but my bad is up.

66DeadLift6

66DeadLift6

Awards
It appears he is pulsing http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html I guess from what dr d. says an 8 weeker like this is fine.
yeah, thats what im sourcing - dr d
the winadrol is supposed to be good to stack with and since i only have one bottle each i thought that i would approach it that way -- with the wdrol coming in after 3 weeks. so all in all itll be 7 weeks
also, i saw the poll on cycles, and the majority said that they got the best results from 2 back to back - with pct in between -- so i figured
uh, heard alot of good things about the nha stack for pct - and since both of these compunds have benign press and feedback i thought the temorifin wouldnt be necessary

66DeadLift6

66DeadLift6

Awards
uPdaTe

its been a week
10/20/30 epi
i decided to go ahead and pulse the winadrol along with and started that the second time i took the epi.
-- im going to pulse em 7 weeks total
the next 2 weeks like this 40mg epi/ 100mg winadrol m/w/f
the last 4 weeks like this 50 mg epi/ 150 mg winadrol m/w/f
im doing a dc-esque routine
i felt stronger today during the wkt
i am making a commitment to doing cardio 4 times a week
-- with the eating 10x a day and all

oh, i think ecdy would be a great addition to this duo
-- i cant swing it this time though

i take 10+ 1200 mg enteric coated fish oils a day
loads of ginseng (4 weeks on 2 off)
c,e, cal/mag, probiotic, multi, wms, na-rala, alcar, pircetam, coq10, lots of ground hempseed w/ coconut oil - turmeric & ginger, lbs of protien powder, aee, citrulline malete, l-norvaline
- and other stuff, out of cee

66DeadLift6

66DeadLift6

Awards
Update

update anytime soon!
Last week I upped my pulse to 60mg. Epistane 30pre/30post workout, Winadrol 100mg pre. Working out 3x a week on a modified DC routine. I am getting stronger each workout and putting on size. I have decided to do this pulse for 8 weeks - so I am buying another bottle of Epistane. I will probably take the pulse dose higher and find my ceiling with it -- I've read other people are taking up to 90 mg a day. I am going to be getting some 20% Turkesterone and start taking that everyday (probably DMSO transdermal - It has a high molecular weight though -663- so I have to find out if the DMSO will solve and carry it (If anyone can give me a heads up that'd be cool) oh, turkesterone is an Adaptagen - so no need to cycle off of it more than 2 weeks every 6.

Epistane ROCKS

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Last week I upped my pulse to 60mg. Epistane 30pre/30post workout, Winadrol 100mg pre. Working out 3x a week on a modified DC routine. I am getting stronger each workout and putting on size. I have decided to do this pulse for 8 weeks - so I am buying another bottle of Epistane. I will probably take the pulse dose higher and find my ceiling with it -- I've read other people are taking up to 90 mg a day. I am going to be getting some 20% Turkesterone and start taking that everyday (probably DMSO transdermal - It has a high molecular weight though -663- so I have to find out if the DMSO will solve and carry it (If anyone can give me a heads up that'd be cool) oh, turkesterone is an Adaptagen - so no need to cycle off of it more than 2 weeks every 6.

Epistane ROCKS
nice bro keep it up

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am planning on running these 2 like this:

wk1 10,20,30 epi m/w/f (wkt days)
wk2 30,30,30 epi m/w/f
Wk3 30,40,40 epi m/w/f

**start winadrol 100mg every day for 30 days

wk4 40,40,50 epi m/w/f
wk5 50,50,50 epi m/w/f
wk6 60,60,60 epi m/w/f
wk7 60,60,60 epi m/w/f

wk 8 start NHA stack for 4 weeks

Then repeat

I will be starting monday -- so I'd appreciate any suggestions
using the nha stack is not advisable when your shut down....i mean you can but you need test to get any benefit from it.......you can start rebound reloaded week 8..but wait till week 10 for the activate.........

66DeadLift6

66DeadLift6

Awards
using the nha stack is not advisable when your shut down....i mean you can but you need test to get any benefit from it.......you can start rebound reloaded week 8..but wait till week 10 for the activate.........
appreciate the thought -- i have changed up my plan a little since then, now i am thinking clomid for 4 weeks (can't afford the torem) and a formestane transdermal through the end of my pulse and 2 weeks into the clomid.

better?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
appreciate the thought -- i have changed up my plan a little since then, now i am thinking clomid for 4 weeks (can't afford the torem) and a formestane transdermal through the end of my pulse and 2 weeks into the clomid.

better?
MUCH BETTER:thumbsup:

66DeadLift6

66DeadLift6

Awards
My gains outpaced my body - my back is getting sloppy from the deadlifts and squats. I started this cycle sqauting 195 for 10 and last week I was up to 315 for 10 (4 sets). Deadlifts went from 3 sets of 10 225 to = last week 8 sets of 10 275. Thats awesome = and I get a rush out of it. but I am going to have to dial back now == also - I put on more fat than I wanted to --- when I finished I was pulsing 80 epistane w/ 150 winadrol and 2x250mg formestane transdermal.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CTD's stuff seems awfully expensive for what it is. TO me there is better stuff out there and better prices

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked Epi as well. I have maintained my strength but not my weight. I gained a real solid 13 lbs from Epi solo, but dropped 5 just after PCT